SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

The KKK have very little influence on the USA and USA Politics , didnt Obama also bomb other Countries ?

Him being nice and friendly to other Countries caused the rise of NK .

I ve never understood the theory behind him being half caste should make him eligible for winning a prize .

!!!!  Errrrr...

The KKK are part of the Trump core vote and financially donated to his campaign to get elected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

!!!!  Errrrr...

The KKK are part of the Trump core vote and financially donated to his campaign to get elected.

Do you have any proof of this (about making donations to Trump ) ?

2 hours ago, DrTuner said:

That was probably the reason for the black nobel, black oscars, black this and that. It was fashion at the time. Then they tried to shoe in Hillary to do the same with women, well that bombed. Gays already had their 15mins of fame. Maybe next time it'll be straight white middle aged men, they seem to be becoming a minority.

You don't like blacks, gays, or women then. There are short term work contracts for people like you currently at the White House.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

So easy to challenge yet impossible for you to do a little online research.? Here's a free tip, try google. 

I did google it and nothing came up, that is why I asked you to provide some evidence of the allegation .

I googled : " KKK donate Trump" and nothing came up 

12 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

You don't like blacks, gays, or women then. There are short term work contracts for people like you currently at the White House.

Should have used feminists instead of women. They don't really classify as females.

Anyway, these prizes are just some promotional activist affairs these days, nothing to do with real achievements. PR-stunts for the PC folks by the PC folks.

2 hours ago, Tanlic said:

That is just words that you can't back up. What on earth did he do to deserve the prize?.

After what he and Hillary did in Beghazi which led to the deaths of Chris Stevens Sean Smith Glen Dohert and Tryrone Woods

Ignoring not a few but hundreds of requests for more security. The only reason compound was still there was because they didn't want to admit by withdrawing they had messed up and the place was more dangerous than ever. Then they lied to the faces of the Father of Tyrone and the Mother of Sean claiming it was a video that caused the attack and not terrorists. 

Nobel Peace prize the man should have been thrown out of office there and then

Obama, together with Hillary and Sarkozy, commited what is by far the biggest war crime of this century: the destruction of Libya for no reason!

While Trump has a strange orange combover, Obama should be wearing a nice orange jumpsuit, waiting for his sentence in The Hague...unfortunately this joke of a court of justice only goes after black men ruling African countries...

Edited by Brunolem
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I did google it and nothing came up, that is why I asked you to provide some evidence of the allegation .

So after a 5 second google search in your mind you proved the kkk did not in any way financially  donate to Trump. Clearly you're winning big.

1 minute ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

So after a 5 second google search in your mind you proved the kkk did not in any way financially  donate to Trump. Clearly you're winning big.

No, I am still undecided .

I shall wait until you post some of your evidence , before I come to a conclusion about whether the KKK made a donation to Trump or not .

28 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

So easy to challenge yet impossible for you to do a little online research.? Here's a free tip, try google. 

A quick research on Google shows that the KKK actually has 3,000 members and followers!

Sure that with such numbers they have a major influence in the US and that without their support no one can be elected president!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-08-14/the-kkk-is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Should have used feminists instead of women. They don't really classify as females.

Anyway, these prizes are just some promotional activist affairs these days, nothing to do with real achievements. PR-stunts for the PC folks by the PC folks.

'They don't really classify as females'... You sure  enlighten in a predictably non remarkable manner. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No,e I am still undecided .

I shall wait until you post some of your evidence , before I come to a conclusion about whether the KKK made a donation to Trump or not .

I don't work for you, surely its possible for you to spend your own time researching instead of using mine?

Edited by SpeakeasyThai

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I take that as yourself admitting that you were lying and spreading fake news

You can think and take it how you like, In a nutshell you're just too lazy and prefer to finger point as it's easier for you to deal with.

Just now, SpeakeasyThai said:

You can think and take it how you like, In a nutshell you're just too lazy and prefer to finger point as it's easier for you to deal with.

Are you still claiming that the KKK donated to Trump ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Are you still claiming that the KKK donated to Trump ?

I have done a short research (see post above).

Speakeasy Thai appears to confuse the KKK with the NRA...with all these three letters agencies and groups of all kinds, difficult to remember which is which...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

I have done a short research (see post above).

Speakeasy Thai appears to confuse the KKK with the NRA...with all these three letters agencies and groups of all kinds, difficult to remember which is which...

1) National Rifle Association.

2) Klu Klux Klan.

Seems elementary to me, try reading at a slower pace it you find it hard keeping up and find it confusing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

1) National Rifle Association.

2) Klu Klux Klan.

Seems elementary to me, try reading at a slower pace it you find it hard keeping up and find it confusing.

And how much money can the KKK and its 3,000 members, mostly uneducated rednecks, can put together to finance a presidential election?

This is less than the attendence at an average college football game!

• Like 1

KKK is a joke anyway. Lefties use them to discredit Trump. It doesn't work. [emoji23]

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You are being very evasive and deceptive .

I have already stated that I have did a websearch and found no results to back up your claim , and if no results appear to back up your claim, I am led to believe that you just made it up .

You did a 5 second google search as you replied quicksmart and bounced that reply to me in an instant as you were irate I would not give you the link.

Indeed evasive and deceptive and i might add you also appear have an acute unhealthy  sense of entitlement, all things considered. 

15 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

You did a 5 second google search as you replied quicksmart and bounced that reply to me in an instant as you were irate I would not give you the link.

Indeed evasive and deceptive and i might add you also appear have an acute unhealthy  sense of entitlement, all things considered. 

Yes, I got irate and I have an unhealthy sense of entitlement .

I should not ask you to provide any links to your claims  and I should believe what you say, fair enough, the KKK financially supported the Trump election campaign , sorry for questioning that .........................Myself asking you to provide proof may lead some people to not believe your claims and I dont want to be accused of deliberately trying to deceive or to distort the truth .

OK, the KKK gave financial support to Trumps election campaign

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I got irate and I have an unhealthy sense of entitlement .

I should not ask you to provide any links to your claims  and I should believe what you say, fair enough, the KKK financially supported the Trump election campaign , sorry for questioning that .........................Myself asking you to provide proof may lead some people to not believe your claims and I dont want to be accused of deliberately trying to deceive or to distort the truth .

OK, the KKK gave financial support to Trumps election campaign

Amen to that.

Like most media pundits - they were premature. The media has got too excited too early.

I agree that should NK and SK sign a Peace Accord - then Trump, and the leader of China, should be nominated.

Trump very early in his term stated that China must get involved and push NK to a solution.

I am absolutely certain that the back-channels have been working very hard on this - and that China has stepped up.

If/When one is in place, then Nobel awards should be discussed - until then it is an immature premature issue.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Re-write the history books, the KKK financially supported Trump in his election

It's a good idea to have a few alcohol free days now and again, and that does not mean others pay for your drinks!

You're drunk i take it. Take care.

Lol