Premchai’s sisters surrender over alleged Loei land encroachment

webfact

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

And by the sounds of your pathetic replies your not a very happy person are you.got anything better to do than try pull someone down to your level,if you have I suggest you go get on with it.

Sorry about the reposts,internet went all ting tong.

3 hours ago, smutcakes said:

These guys must have really p*ssed off someone near the top.

Cynics would speculate it is very nice for Ital Thai main competitor Sino Thai Construction, who just happen to be the company of Anutin Charvikul who leads the Bhumjumthai party......

Yep,

Just a feud between the robber barons that consistently plunder  Thailand.

In political terms it is about as sophisticated as  England during the War of the Roses.

And,just like back then,they go after the entire family,if they can.

Edited by Odysseus123

7 hours ago, webfact said:

THREE SISTERS of construction tycoon Premchai Karnasutra, who is facing legal action over alleged poaching, turned themselves in to police yesterday to face charges of forest encroachment.

What a lovely family!  Every country should have one, to use as a training aide for the courts.

I presume other family/extended family members have already been checked-out!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Its just amazing coincidence that at the time the Govt are in Buriram trying to woo the Bhumjumthai party, that it just so happens that this is the exact day out of 50,000 that they could of investigated them for land encroachment, they decide today is the day.

For someone allegedly 'raised on BS, can smell it a mile away' you must have a blocked nose.

Except that if you read the OP, the charges were first filed way back in February, complaints and investigations before that, long before the Buriram trip.

7 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

All these certainties gathered from one's comfy armchair in a gated community.

Amazing eh

555 such lacking thought, 

such know nothingness,

such pointless trolling....

you getting paid for the rubbish you post?

anytime you want proof let me know, but you'd have to dump a whole load of cash at my preferred charity..first...

Edited by kaorop
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Yeah, they have prosecuted umm no one? lol......

If you had spent anytime in Thailand you would know that wealthy people like the Ital Thai family are not pulled up for wrong doing, unless their is an ulterior motive.

Its just amazing coincidence that at the time the Govt are in Buriram trying to woo the Bhumjumthai party, that it just so happens that this is the exact day out of 50,000 that they could of investigated them for land encroachment, they decide today is the day.

For someone allegedly 'raised on BS, can smell it a mile away' you must have a blocked nose.

'None so blind as those that don't want to see.'

18 minutes ago, scorecard said:

'None so blind as those that don't want to see.'

So what am i blind about? You are suggesting that the investigations for land encroachment on the Ital Thai family are 100% based on encroachment and their is simply no other possible motive?

' None so blind....' is indeed an apt analogy. Perhaps for me and you.

A lot of posters seem to be attacking the sisters and yet they did not do anything wrong. Surely,  the person in the wrong is their father.    

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Amazing eh

your '' gated community'' troll again...you sir ,need new material...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GarryP said:

A lot of posters seem to be attacking the sisters and yet they did not do anything wrong. Surely,  the person in the wrong is their father.    

That remains to be seen, receiving stolen property is still stolen property and if you are aware that it's stolen - well , you know the story.

13 hours ago, smutcakes said:

These guys must have really p*ssed off someone near the top.

Cynics would speculate it is very nice for Ital Thai main competitor Sino Thai Construction, who just happen to be the company of Anutin Charvikul who leads the Bhumjumthai party......

That's interesting. 

I just knew there was more to this witch hunt. 

13 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Because in 99.9% of the time in Thailand when someone wealthy is pulled up for anything it is not a case of them simply being prosecuted for doing wrong. Presumably this family have owned these lands forever as they say they inherited them, why now is it suddenly being investigated?

The Junta has been on the attack regarding encroachment right across Thailand. Nothing new if you have been paying attention:coffee1:

28 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

The Junta has been on the attack regarding encroachment right across Thailand. Nothing new if you have been paying attention:coffee1:

yes but i would geuss it might be profiled to certain people/families and others might not feel the heat, speculation yes but par for the course..

So this one family has  6,000 rai (960 hectares),and probably more land in

other parts of Thailand, plus there are a lot more very large landowners,

and they are afraid to give even 100 square wah,to build a house on and

own it in his own right ,to Farang with hisThai family.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Artisi said:

That remains to be seen, receiving stolen property is still stolen property and if you are aware that it's stolen - well , you know the story.

I did not say receiving stolen property is not wrong. If the property wass stolen simply expropriate it. No need to attack the recipients unless it can be proved they knew the property was stolen. 

5 hours ago, GarryP said:

I did not say receiving stolen property is not wrong. If the property wass stolen simply expropriate it. No need to attack the recipients unless it can be proved they knew the property was stolen. 

I realised you weren't condoning the act receiving stolen property, just trying to point out that I think them not knowing it was all dodgy is a long stretch. 

• Like 1

On Tue May 08 2018 at 11:30 PM, worgeordie said:

So this one family has  6,000 rai (960 hectares),and probably more land in

other parts of Thailand, plus there are a lot more very large landowners,

and they are afraid to give even 100 square wah,to build a house on and

own it in his own right ,to Farang with hisThai family.

regards worgeordie

yes, rabies infected soi dogs have more rights and recieve gov help..

On 5/8/2018 at 8:44 AM, Expatthailover said:

Amazing eh

not  as  amazing  as  your "love" though.

• Like 1