One million baht dowry as Irish man marries Thai boyfriend in Nakhon Sawan

rooster59

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Preaching hatred and bigotry DOES lead to violence. That is a fact. As far as your bigoted anti-gay POV being censored, give me a break. Your POV is in power now in some very powerful nations including the USA and Russia. 

Wrong. If my point of view was in power in the USA as you say there Would be no gay prides, gay bars, and aspecially no congratulating someone "coming out" so no unfortunately it is not.

if your gay you are gay no need to scream it on rooftops and expect to be patted on the back (or elsewhere) for it.

Dont think i am but if i has to choose i much rather be a "bigot" than one of those "liberals" who accept anything, everything, and everyone in fear of not being called an "open minded" person.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Preaching hatred and bigotry DOES lead to violence. That is a fact. As far as your bigoted anti-gay POV being censored, give me a break. Your POV is in power now in some very powerful nations including the USA and Russia. 

Also you seem to b pretty missinformed USA and RUSSIA are pretty oposite in what concerns the treatment and there attitudes twords homo's.

Ps: congrats to you and your fellow country men for winning the eurovision. Although it is a bit of a mystery since You are not a european country?

Edited by Voodoochile

On 5/20/2018 at 10:12 PM, Puccini said:

In the acronym LGBTQ, what is the difference between G (gay) and Q (queer)? I have lost track of the frequently changing politically correct interpretations.

Still curious, I checked it on Wikipedia and found this:

Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual.

Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or cisgender.

Therefore, if I understand this correctly, in LGBTQ  the Q stands for all who are neither heterosexual or cisgender, nor lesbian, nor gay, nor bisexual, nor transgender.

13 minutes ago, Puccini said:

Still curious, I checked it on Wikipedia and found this:

Therefore, if I understand this correctly, in LGBTQ  the Q stands for all who are neither heterosexual or cisgender, nor lesbian, nor gay, nor bisexual, nor transgender.

No.