Video: Innocent driver is the victim of appalling driving of car in front

webfact

Video: Innocent driver is the victim of appalling driving of car in front

6pm.jpg

Picture: Manager online

Dash cam footage from the Ban Bung to Chonburi Road showed what happened at a U-turn.

As a driver waits patiently for his turn to make the U-turn the car in front hesitates then drives in front of a ten wheel truck.

The truck driver takes evasive action and in an attempt to avoid a worse accident swerves to the right - into the front of the innocent car filming.

The incident happened on Saturday morning and the video was posted on the Facebook page of "Welaa Mai Kheuy Phor".

The driver said that the Honda Mobilio fled the scene leaving him with the trouble of a smashed up hood.

The licence plate of the Honda was ขษ (khor sor) 4514.

Source: Manager online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-14

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

I thought the correct spelling would have been using Thai alphabet!

Interpreting Thai words into other alphabets is open to individual interpretation!

Just reading the local road signs (and Google Maps).... and it sure ain't pronounced "bung" as in "plug in the sink"!!!

One more example of skilful Thai drivers.

We are so proud of you.

Three cheers for Somechai Mangohead and his driving buddies.

Hip Hip, boooooo,  Hip Hip, boooooo, Hip Hip, boooooo

His,  never had an accident,  just caused 20 a year

Edited by stanleycoin

10 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

The driver said that the Honda Mobilio fled the scene leaving him with the trouble of a smashed up hood.

Oh such a shame 

& I vvonder vvhat class of insurance the smashed up hood driver had, because they may have also left a Farang in the lerch to

But if the driver vvith the damage had any matter up stairs they vvould realise that their dash cam has their details

But vvhy are they blaming the car in front (they vvere lucky ), it's the truck that hit them

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

I thought the correct spelling would have been using Thai alphabet!

Interpreting Thai words into other alphabets is open to individual interpretation!

Easy, Check the road signs, Most are in Thai & English 

12 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

Date on the video screen says 10/1/2015? 

Is his computer wrong or is this just an old recording? 

not have to be old… many cheap dash cam if you not use them for a while or they are not plugged in for a while, then all their settings are going back. And then there are many drivers who not setup the date and time on their dash cam as well. 

The date on the video has maybe no meaning about when this has happened. I saw it many times, that the date is a few years old.

21 hours ago, BEVUP said:

Oh such a shame 

& I vvonder vvhat class of insurance the smashed up hood driver had, because they may have also left a Farang in the lerch to

But if the driver vvith the damage had any matter up stairs they vvould realise that their dash cam has their details

But vvhy are they blaming the car in front (they vvere lucky ), it's the truck that hit them

I can sell you a replacement 'w' key ;)

• Like 1

I think the reason the truck driver did this is he knows his brakes are not good, so he tried to turn to have a better chance of not causing injury to the other vehicles.

And he succeeded in this case, With higher speeds someone would have been killed.