Father and 2nd relative arrested over repeated rape of girl

snoop1130

Father and 2nd relative arrested over repeated rape of girl

By THE NATION

c8f2758925718e69418ceb489e500c7a.jpeg

A THAI MAN wanted for raping his own 15-year-old daughter, and another adult male relative wanted for the same offence, were both arrested in Pathum Thani province on Friday.

The two accused, whose names are being withheld to protect the rape victim’s identity, have denied the allegations.

The girl was reportedly raped by her own father and three other male relatives on several occasions over the past year and is now two months’ pregnant.

The two men were arrested at two different locations in Lat Lum Kaew district following a police complaint filed by the victim’s mother on April 11. 

The girl has been interviewed by police in front of a multi-disciplinary committee and a hospital has confirmed her pregnancy.

The Pathum Thani Court on Thursday approved an arrest warrant for four suspects, including the girl’s father, a senior relative of grandfather-equivalent rank (who is also a former public figure) and her two paternal uncles.

The two uncles escaped an attempt by police to arrest them on Friday.

The four men are alleged to have raped the girl on various separate occasions for nearly a year without the knowledge of her mother, who worked from early morning until evening every day.

The victim’s mother noticed the girl becoming increasingly quiet and depressed last month, while also developing signs of being pregnant. After repeated questioning, the girl finally told her mother about the multiple rape attacks.

Pathum Thani’s Social Development and Human Security Office head Rungthiwa Suddaen on Friday visited the girl at the Pathum Thani Children and Family Home. 

The girl told officials that an uncle had raped her once in June last year when she was taking care of him over a health issue and then her own father, – who took methamphetamines and often asked her to give him a massage, raped her on five separate occasions and threatened her not to tell anyone. 

The grandfather-equivalent relative invited the girl to help with his business and raped her on 20 occasions, the girl said, while another uncle raped her three times at her home when she was alone.

According to the Women and Men Progressive Movement Foundation, which provides aid and legal consultations to victims of sex assault or harassment cases, half of all rapes in Thailand as reported in 158 national news stories in 2011 were committed by family members (father, step-father, grandfather or brothers) or acquaintances (neighbour, friend, teacher or monk). 

Only 33 per cent of such cases were committed by strangers.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30345744

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-5-18

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Another one of these stories that makes you feel sick to the stomach. 

& how many more are going to come out of the wood work

It's a shame that they are so frightened to tell their mother 

The girl was reportedly raped by her own father and three other male relatives on several occasions over the past year and is now two months’ pregnant.

The two men were arrested at two different locations in Lat Lum Kaew district following a police complaint filed by the victim’s mother on April 11. 

Was one of them a cop, or soldier? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mercman24 said:

a dear friend of mine was  raped at age 27 by an uncle, under fear of death if she told anyone, i could tell she was a troubled lady, one day she confided in me, she is 36 now and mentally scarred for life, by this pos. as said a lot of this goes on in villages with the girls too frightened to come forward , as it seems all the people in authority are males.

#Me Too.    

So one of her lowlife family raped her then told other people in the family of it and they all decided to do it also !!!

Let her torture the lot of them to death !!!

As for being pregnant , why has she not had the pregnancy terminated as it’s more than likely created by a family member .

• Thanks 1

For a father to rape his own daughter is despicable, but it's hard to find the right words when the whole family join-in!

This is one sick society!  These 4 scumbags, along with any more living male relatives, need to be castrated, to ensure that their gene pool is wiped from the face of the earth!  Life in the Bangkok Hilton with no parole is too good for these 4!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

a dear friend of mine was  raped at age 27 by an uncle, under fear of death if she told anyone, i could tell she was a troubled lady, one day she confided in me, she is 36 now and mentally scarred for life, by this pos. as said a lot of this goes on in villages with the girls too frightened to come forward , as it seems all the people in authority are males.

i think that your outlook is wrong, of men only in charge, this is changing fast in thailand, i live 150ks out of udon thani, our village of 83 houses is now run by a commitee of one man and four women,  replaced money stealing men ,thank god, they want to make my wife the head, at the next election, the next village of 50 houses is run by a women, and nom sang rong not far from us  has a women leader, also at our local ampur  at sa that, it is mostly run by women, so i think things are changing fast in thailand as the womens education improves, as does there awareness of drunken men! and the law

• Like 2

I'll repost this again........ This has been going on for years, also the coppers years ago used to pick the girls up off the streets for a free bee in the cells, went on all the time..........Sadly not uncommon in Thailand...... I've heard loads of stories from girls about fathers, brothers, uncles, brothers mates at twenty bht a pop, the list goes on. I had a girlfriend years ago who's step father raped the three sisters, knocked them all up, then said it wasn't him and their mother believed him and wouldn't hear a word about it from the girls. My girlfriend being the eldest sorted out the other two younger sisters and herself then poisoned the old mans dogs and then was on for poisoning him, unfortunately she was involved in a car accident in which her step dad was driving, ( She always said that he tried to kill her)  it took years for her to recover from the accident whilst the step father carried on his evil ways....... He later married his own daughter......... Animal..........  

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

So one of her lowlife family raped her then told other people in the family of it and they all decided to do it also !!!

Let her torture the lot of them to death !!!

As for being pregnant , why has she not had the pregnancy terminated as it’s more than likely created by a family member .

I was thinking along the same lines , how could this child when born ( if it is even normal ) be loved by the so young mum knowing it was fathered by a close relative.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

These scum when they are arrested should all be castrated, then led down the

main steet of their villages with signs on them  I Am A Rapist!, Shame them to

the other villagers, make them lose their precious faces. Disgusting.

I feel sorry for this poor 15 year old teenager.

Geezer

I'm afraid that it's only the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

As I mentioned in another recent post, this and other incidents are only the one's we hear about. How many other victims were threatened into silence? 

And now this poor girl is pregnant. 

The situation is the same in Malaysia, possibly worse. When I lived and taught there, came across several students with simlar complaints. Social study research indicated somewhere between 3-040% of all women experienced incest, most perps were Muslim Malays.

If there was ever a case to justify the termination of a pregnancy this must surely be it.  The girl has to live (because at 15 you are never going to forget) with this for the rest of her life and to have to face the reminder everyday by having a child is cruelty beyond belief.  Both for the girl and the child.

The story itself is tragically common in Thailand, but we have all said that many times before.  Hard to find any moral compass in this country of so many screwed up people.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, poanoi said:

this world is a nasty place,

she was betrayed by her own family,

hope the rapists will be made an example of that will be remembered

in the whole of thailand for a long time to come

So do I but realistically this will just get a shrug of the shoulders by the majority of Thais.  Tomorrow is another day and will probably have the same thing going on somewhere in Thailand.  Breaks your heart.  

• Like 2