Thammasat Closes Site Of Anti-Junta Rally To ‘Remove Pests’

webfact

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Don't let this small activity ruin your lunch. You will be happy to note that the junta government is armed with draconian laws to deal with the protestors and they have the firepower if needed. 

Thanks to you I will even take one more slice, good you reminded me we don't have to fear a repetition of the 2009/2010 sponsored red insurrection, feels good!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Student activist Siriwit Seritiwat, known as “Ja New” faints at rally in Thammasat university.129779967_25610522-5_E0B991E0B998E0B990E0B995E0B992E0B992_0018-1200x799.jpg.5493fd1fb15136235b67799a44fadbf6.jpg25610-1024x682.jpg.62d10bc05f887d8d8cb2fba213e813d3.jpg

Wah-ha-ha, the poor big boy, give him some over-sweet Est or so, should regulate his sugar balance in a few minutes, ...considering this would not be just 'for the show', among his fans in front of the media, hmm ...?

P.S.: when he would really have passed out 'even briefly), he should have been wetting his pants... 

Edited by bangrak
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bangrak said:

Thanks to you I will even take one more slice, good you reminded me we don't have to fear a repetition of the 2009/2010 sponsored red insurrection, feels good!

And it is even more sure that we don't have to fear a repetition of the 2013/2014 sponsored yellow insurrection to prevent elections. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

And it is even more sure that we don't have to fear a repetition of the 2013/2014 sponsored yellow insurrection to prevent elections. ?

Do you mean no 'practice' for the the red shirts militia's killers then? That from a well-informed source like you, makes me feel even better...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bangrak said:

It's not because I am against these sponsored agitators that I am a 'junta supporter', but hey, don't bother, go on with that black vs. white stuff...

I guess you can back up your claim of "sponsored agitator"?

Holding my breath here.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Becker said:

I guess you can back up your claim of "sponsored agitator"?

Holding my breath here.....

Hello, Becker, still alive? Sorry, sorry, I had my dinner, how are you doing? Didn't keep your breath for an hour, did you? Na-ah, I didn't think so. Showing again when needed that there is a distance between reality and what one writes about it... LOL

Allow me, this not being a Court of Justice, not to deliver here such evidence showing beyond the shadow of a doubt that all activities of all these agitators are being sponsored.

That they are agitators though does not make the shadow of a doubt.

And the probability that they act as agitators to defend an illusive concept such as 'democracy' in Thailand on their own behalf, not even speaking of 'ideal', is as low as for a polar bear to feast on pinguin meat, that low.

So, please, do, just for this one time, attempt to imagine that what I write here would be true, like the undisputable truth I mean, what would that make of this small bunch of ego-trippering leeches?

I don't even ask you to let me/us know. Just think about it for yourself, once... 

3 hours ago, bangrak said:

Wah-ha-ha, the poor big boy, give him some over-sweet Est or so, should regulate his sugar balance in a few minutes, ...considering this would not be just 'for the show', among his fans in front of the media, hmm ...?

P.S.: when he would really have passed out 'even briefly), he should have been wetting his pants... 

Well, all fanboys here, you having followed him step by step, no doubt, did your 'wobbling Ja' wet his pants, yes or no?

Not a silly/sordid detail guys, clearly telling whether he did, really, 'faint' = lost consciousness (even for a few seconds), or that it was part of an enscened show

11 hours ago, bangrak said:

Hello, Becker, still alive? Sorry, sorry, I had my dinner, how are you doing? Didn't keep your breath for an hour, did you? Na-ah, I didn't think so. Showing again when needed that there is a distance between reality and what one writes about it... LOL

Allow me, this not being a Court of Justice, not to deliver here such evidence showing beyond the shadow of a doubt that all activities of all these agitators are being sponsored.

That they are agitators though does not make the shadow of a doubt.

And the probability that they act as agitators to defend an illusive concept such as 'democracy' in Thailand on their own behalf, not even speaking of 'ideal', is as low as for a polar bear to feast on pinguin meat, that low.

So, please, do, just for this one time, attempt to imagine that what I write here would be true, like the undisputable truth I mean, what would that make of this small bunch of ego-trippering leeches?

I don't even ask you to let me/us know. Just think about it for yourself, once... 

So you've just had dinner. Tell me, did that dinner consist exclusively of Chang beer because interpreting your ramblings is really hard? And let me add that I hope for your sake that calling young people with the b@!!s to stand up to the illegal junta "ego-trippering leeches" is a result of excessive alcohol consumption and not actually a reflection of your personality because that would make you an....well, better stop there.

15 hours ago, bangrak said:

Now don't forget to drink that junta kool-aid like a good junta fan boy. Oh you mean that 2010 protest that calls for an election contrasting with the 2014 that set up the coup. That's the right train of thoughts for a facxxx. 

• Like 1