I'll never do that again.

sipi

motosai taxi  Baiyoke Tower to  Ratanakosin,  "I'm running late, hurry a bit" ;    turns into a  near  a near death experience  at 80kph no helmet, etc ; too newbie to  upset the driver to tell him,  to slow down

On 5/22/2018 at 2:35 PM, nikmar said:

Ya Dong. I had a night on it once with some local folk. I was so ill the next day. On sleepless nights I reckon I can still taste it. 

Ya Dong, the great reminder.  I used to live in wife's village for about a year when I settle down. I went to the rice fields early morning, went to be early.

"Ghinn Lao Nit Noi became the norm, and it all in a sudden was part of the daily ritual. More and more people then passed away because of the evil stuff.

One day, on my way home, I had definitely way too much of the stinking liquid inside my body and lost all my food and whiskey right in front of the house.

That was the last time that I touched the evil spirit and since then most of my "drinking buddies" are in Nirwana now. 

My father in law, for his size a real strong guy, drank Ya Dong before he had dinner, but he quit shortly after me. We've been at many cremations together and I'm glad that it's over. Death walks behind you.......

20170318_091755.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

... We've been at many cremations together and I'm glad that it's over. Death walks behind you.......

You want to be careful putting people like that into the oven.  It's great to go out with a bang, but not for the bystanders

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

I'll never show my emotions in public or at work. Instead I'll try to embarass and put people in awkward situations as a way to let go of the stress.

Well it'll annoy the majority of natives, and the true wouldn't even notice. Zero sum or is there purpose there that I didn't see?

Eat anything that I can't positively identify. 

Buy anything in Thailand marked 100% cotton.

Go for a ride with a friend on his brand new motorcycle

Edited by dddave
  • Like 2

It's normal for the OP to give some personal examples on this sort of thread, but he's not giving up the goodies.

For myself, I'll never get married again, in LOS or anywhere else. Women are OK till they manage to get some legal hook into us men, and then it's all downhill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2018 at 2:49 PM, Justfine said:

Rub an eye after chopping chillies

Go trekking without imodium after eating spicy food

foreplay after same is not recommended unless you want to have to pull your partner back off the ceiling.

the lady couldnt protest enough.

8 minutes ago, johng said:
36 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:
Lao Khau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just reminded me "Sartoo" sweet rice whiskey easy to drink cheap but next morning...a head explosion.

Believe it or not, a namesake of yours (another John) put me onto Blend 285 and it is quite acceptable as a mixer but not good enough to drink just neat,  "on the rocks."  J&B  or J.W. Double Black are my personal Whiskey minimums for that

Edited by The Deerhunter