VIDEO: Saudi Arabian man arrested after drunken rampage at Suvarnabhumi

Jonathan Fairfield

Saudi Arabia exports the most oppressive piety in the world, leaving aside the Taliban and ISIS. Those who go along with it (not all of them do) are hypocrites who go for weekend jaunts in freewheeling Dubai and Bahrain for wine, women and song, all of which are forbidden at home, in great excess, to say the least.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

A drunken Muslim?

Allah isn't going to like that on the day of reckoning. Bacon sandwiches every day and no virgins for a month

No different to the behaviour of Thai 'Buddhists'. Muslim or Buddhists, in name only.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

Poor guy. He tarnished the image of Saudi Arabia, Islam and Mohamed during Ramadan. He should apply for asylum on the grounds of "Drunk in Thailand".

Could change his name to  Mohammered Allah Vabeer ? 

2 hours ago, dopenhagen said:

Saudis, despicable people, extreme sense of entitlement and disgust for other people, add islam and salafism on top and you have one disgusting excuse for a human being...

You are absolutely correct. Having worked there for 3 years I can say they (Saudi's) are the most arrogant, hypocritical people to be on earth.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, krobert6 said:

I was there at the time - the idiot was throwing his stuff all over the floor and ranting inside one of the main arrival doors - It took them about 1 hour to cuff him - about 20 police and security there.  Should have tazed him and cuffed him in the first few minutes

Yes. There was a lunatic from Afghanistan on my plane on the tarmac at Dubai Int'l Airport. The cops arrived in about 15 minutes and cuffed him. End of story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Sometimes I feel sorry for people that get their emotions wrong when leaving this country.

Not sure how muslims are affected, but there were times when the devil on my shoulder changed thought processes round a bit on me:

1700029729_youlooklikeineedadrink.jpg.222dc7300b4eaaf2943a79cba43cf276.jpg

1187296418_Ihavemixeddrinks.jpg.be0e33890492d254ee63592f868f9b2e.jpg

:tongue:

Not forgetting  ,  ' Good contstanoon afterble ' or  ' The drunker I stand here the longer I get'

• Haha 2