window._taboola = window._taboola || []; _taboola.push({article:'auto'}); !function (e, f, u, i) { if (!document.getElementById(i)){ e.async = 1; e.src = u; e.id = i; f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f); } }(document.createElement('script'), document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0], '//cdn.taboola.com/libtrc/aseannow/loader.js', 'tb_loader_script'); if(window.performance && typeof window.performance.mark == 'function') {window.performance.mark('tbl_ic');} Jump to content

"Can you support me?"

Confuscious

On 5/24/2018 at 4:42 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have always dated Western women that supported me.I'm continuing this tradition in Thailand.

So you are bragging that you are the prostitute!  You are nothing more than a piece of ass. Good for you but don’t complain about my prostitute just because she is a woman. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Frankly I don’t get men. If you are going to have a woman then you will pay something. Better to rent and have a few favorites that are great in bed and make you feel great. Why bother with an old woman or fat woman or bitchy woman or “permanent” woman. We all can choose but no women screws you for free we all know that so don’t even try to tell us she pays you or she costs nothing - that is bs. If you reply to this post that the woman costs zero or she pays you save your breath as you as full of shi@. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Why bother with an old woman or fat woman or bitchy woman or “permanent” woman.

Why did I bother? I am not being sarcastic here. I lived that type of life before.

My wife is funny, a laugh a minute and just cracks me up most the time.  She has her own house and land. Sure, it's not mine, did not pay for it apart from a few farang upgrades. University educated and has a real job/business. Nice to be able to sit down with someone that is marginally as educated as I am and has the same likes as myself. Great to watch Netflix at night and just vege out.

Sure the taste is the same each night. Still, it is nice to wake up the next day too see your wallet still on the table and not worrying about if you caught a 'dose' last night' as she seemed a bit of a stank with the make-up off - said she was only 24, but within the 'lights of the day' and minus several JDs and coke you drank, she looks more like 35. Still good, but not the same as you first thought.

Believe me, I use to do this on a very regular basis, and I do not trash anyone doing it; after a long time, it runs/wears extremely thin. Bang one, and after a few hundred more, they all seem the same no matter how good they look, act or feel.

I like a bit of stability to my life. Doing the bar thing each night after a long while is boring and it gets expensive. A night out for me would cost 7-8k. I was for a long time doing this two times a week. Some months I was spending well over 50-60K just on my nightlife and I could not afford it really. 

And the wife is fat .... ? ... lol!!!! ... how did you guess!

8 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Frankly I don’t get men. If you are going to have a woman then you will pay something. Better to rent and have a few favorites that are great in bed and make you feel great. Why bother with an old woman or fat woman or bitchy woman or “permanent” woman. We all can choose but no women screws you for free we all know that so don’t even try to tell us she pays you or she costs nothing - that is bs. If you reply to this post that the woman costs zero or she pays you save your breath as you as full of shi@. 

With your attitude , its quite clear why you need prostitutes .

Saddo .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

Cuz Thai wives are fat ?

I don't understand the types who go on and on about prostitutes and then bash guys who claim that they are "not paying for it".

Well, no I am not paying a single baht to be in a relationship. Why is this so hard to believe for a typical monger in Thailand. I do have my own insecurities. I am 45 and I do wonder if I ever divorce if I'm going to be so "lucky" again, I guess. Maybe then I will re-evaluate my life (and my posts), but as of now I am happy not to be separated from my money by having a woman just like you.... with education and her own house that she paid off 5 years before she met me.... all by herself.

And just to reiterate.... I am paying for nothing. Net even the internet I am using to type this.

Best Regards Mongers!

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I don't understand the types who go on and on about prostitutes and then bash guys who claim that they are "not paying for it".

I do, it's cos they are paying for it, maybe not night by night.

Everyone pays for it, Briffault's Law.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Cuz Thai wives are fat ?

Well, no I am not paying a single baht to be in a relationship. Why is this so hard to believe for a typical monger in Thailand. I do have my own insecurities. I am 45 and I do wonder if I ever divorce if I'm going to be so "lucky" again, I guess. Maybe then I will re-evaluate my life (and my posts), but as of now I am happy not to be separated from my money by having a woman just like you.... with education and her own house that she paid off 5 years before she met me.... all by herself.

And just to reiterate.... I am paying for nothing. Net even the internet I am using to type this.

Best Regards Mongers!

I dont pay my Thai GF anything either .

She has her own house and we live separately and she pays for everything herself  

25 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

And just to reiterate, I am paying the girl and her family current time for the privilege of shacking up with their young voluptuous daughter with the added privilege of not having to marry her.

Lousy comeback....because I can do the same. As a matter of fact if money is the only requirement I can have a piece of your young voluptuous barely legal tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Lousy comeback....because I can do the same. As a matter of fact if money is the only requirement I can have a piece of your young voluptuous barely legal tomorrow.

Everyone can have that, but do we want that? Being father to one we bearly can communicate with?

17 hours ago, brling said:

Reading your previous posts your only option in Thailand is prostitutes. Surely there are prostitutes back home ?

If his home is the UK, there is no equivalent of the Thai experience. If anyone has no understanding of the Thai experience re P4P they really shouldn't be posting about it. It would be like me posting on a forum about outer Mongolia, a place I know nothing about other than what the media tells me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, brling said:

Losers usually pick losers, and then end up with prostitutes.

You don't know anything about him, other than his posts, so why are you making it personal? You have no idea if he's a loser or a winner, and apparently no idea about the Thai girlfriend experience.

Thai bargirls are not druggie slags that have it off in people's cars for a few quid, or a quickie behind a dumpster.

20 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Maybe so but likely she'd be a whole lot better than your wife.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, totally thaied up said:
Why did I bother? I am not being sarcastic here. I lived that type of life before.

My wife is funny, a laugh a minute and just cracks me up most the time.  She has her own house and land. Sure, it's not mine, did not pay for it apart from a few farang upgrades. University educated and has a real job/business. Nice to be able to sit down with someone that is marginally as educated as I am and has the same likes as myself. Great to watch Netflix at night and just vege out.

Sure the taste is the same each night. Still, it is nice to wake up the next day too see your wallet still on the table and not worrying about if you caught a 'dose' last night' as she seemed a bit of a stank with the make-up off - said she was only 24, but within the 'lights of the day' and minus several JDs and coke you drank, she looks more like 35. Still good, but not the same as you first thought.

Believe me, I use to do this on a very regular basis, and I do not trash anyone doing it; after a long time, it runs/wears extremely thin. Bang one, and after a few hundred more, they all seem the same no matter how good they look, act or feel.

I like a bit of stability to my life. Doing the bar thing each night after a long while is boring and it gets expensive. A night out for me would cost 7-8k. I was for a long time doing this two times a week. Some months I was spending well over 50-60K just on my nightlife and I could not afford it really. 

While I don't wish to get into specifics, it's worth considering that always having a different girl every time is not very fulfilling mentally, though it does take care of the basic "need". In LOS they have the wonderful "girlfriend experience" where one can have a long term relationship without the downside of being married. That can last as long as a single holiday, or years.

That's right -- we have been together close to 9 years.

BTW just noticed the post above. She doesn't speak any English -- if she did, we probably would have never got together.

Edited by JLCrab

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

If I have a nice pork chop for lunch, am I worried if another customer has another off the same pig?

Does it reduce my pleasure of the meal, knowing someone else can buy the same meal?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

If I have a nice pork chop for lunch, am I worried if another customer has another off the same pig?

Does it reduce my pleasure of the meal, knowing someone else can buy the same meal?

Depends if eating the same piece or not. 2nd hand pork not so yummy.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You don't know anything about him, other than his posts, so why are you making it personal? You have no idea if he's a loser or a winner, and apparently no idea about the Thai girlfriend experience.

Thai bargirls are not druggie slags that have it off in people's cars for a few quid, or a quickie behind a dumpster.

One needs to define 'loser' really.

I finished working at age 45, because I had earned enough money to last the rest of my life.

I've been married for nearly 40 years (two women split 30/10), and had 5 children.

3 or the 5 women I banged in the UK were virgins, 0 out of the 60+ I banged in SEA were virgins.

Currently supporting 1 wife, 1 MiL, 1 stepdaughter, 1 son.

I don't have a Ferrari, gold Rolex or my own swimming pool.

So winner Vs loser, would depend on one's own 'feelings of worth', brling might feel anyone without a gold Rolex is a loser, he hasn't really specified.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

9 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Personally...and this is just me....I wouldn't eat the same porkchop if someone creampied it just before I arrived.

I don't know about pork chops MJ but 'twas a bit of hubris on the guy's part to think that, after my being with the same girl for 9 years, he can just show up and wave a bit of cash in her face and she would just go running off with him -- but, then again, that all depends upon just how much cash.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

I don't know about pork chops MJ but 'twas a bit of hubris on the guys part to think that, after my being with the same girl for 9 years, he can just show up a wave a bit of cash in her face and she would just go running off with him -- but, then again, that all depends upon just how much cash.

If he waved enough cash he could probably have me as well.

How unpleasant could 5 minutes possibly be?