VIDEO: Quite possibly the worst bit of driving you will see

webfact

VIDEO: Quite possibly the worst bit of driving you will see

dc.jpg

video screenshot

Dash cam footage captures the moment passengers in a car have a lucky escape after narrowly avoiding a car driving on the wrong side of the road.

Footage of the incident which happened in Prachinburi was shared to social media on Tuesday, shows a white driving into oncoming traffic.

The car with the dash cam swerves to avoid the other vehicle but in doing so spins out of control.

The offending vehicle then appears to continue on its way.

It is not known if the incident was reported to the police. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-30

9 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

It sounds as if there were two women in the vehicle. I won't comment on the quality of the evasive action taken.

I didn't listen to it... In Thailand it doesn't matter, woman or guy, equal potential for dumb ass moves !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Worst bit of driving? This doesn't even enter the top 100 on my list so far I think.

Also, is the headline some sort of challenge or something? Sure sounds like we'll get somebody to top that.

Female driver lost her wig, shock, and then drives the wrong way against traffic for a few hundred meters herself.  Surprised she didn't roll it.  Might have if she spun out and hit the median harder than she did.  Lucky chick.

Lovely water filled pot hole next to the roadway. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

Don't you just love the opinions expressed on here, no comment about the dick head on the wrong side of the road, and of course our forum driving experts could obviously have done better in the same situation

I will add - Pickup trucks are generally unstable as they have a high center of gravity a poor weight balance, not completely sure if this was a pickup truck but either way he did a good job of getting out of the way.

Maybe because its "quite obvious to everyone else" that he's a  <deleted> and doesnt  need mentioning.

If you think he/she did a "good job" well words  fail me, also to note 3  lanes at this  point so should have kept left no need to be in the outside lane at all............but Thais dont do that.

Edited by kannot
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

"Quite possibly the worst bit of driving you will see". 

Not a chance. Try driving in Lagos, Nigeria. It's not unusual to see that multiple times in a day. And, other stuff that would make your toes curl. 

• Like 1

same happened to me on route 7 heading up to the airport where obviously the pick-up driver didn't have coin for the toll, he also chose the fast lane, obviously obeying good practice by staying on the left, i didn't swerve all over the road though so i still have a lot to learn ?

• Haha 1

He flashed his lights, so all within Thai <rules>...ehh..mean standards.

Where are the 18 wheelers when you need them, if the police can't get those idiots off the streets, they maybe will.

But then a lot of those trucks are driven by even bigger idiots, so no hope for Thailand anytime soon.

The absolute worst piece of driving in this video came from the fool that took the video! Completely lost control and spun the vehicle, then thought about pulling the same stunt by going the wrong way down the carriageway!

What would they have done if that was a broken down truck or bike in the lane?

Swerved out of control like that?

Idiots!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had absolutely the same close to Nakhon Sawan hwy#1 a couple of years ago. The only difference - it was at night, guy was on motorbike and he didn't turn on a headlight.

Edited by euge001

"Footage of the incident which happened in Prachinburi was shared to social media on Tuesday, shows a white driving into oncoming traffic."

As opposed to "a coloured" or "a black" I suppose - I am "offended"! :cheesy:

Edited by sambum