Find the "Naked Lads Gang" and bang them to rights - pictures shock netizens!

webfact

Can I see the pictures?? What an outrageous, wait show me again, oh wow what an outrage, wait let me have another look, yes still an outrage, wait one last look, yes still outrageous. / Netizens

• Haha 1

In response to tracker1 (post #5) I have to quote David Niven when a man streaked across the stage behind him while he was at the podium during the Oscars. The audience gasped so Niven looked behind him to see what was happening.  Then, without batting an eyelid or registering surprise in any way he immediately made reference to someone displaying his little short-comings.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

How many tousands shared it and watched it again and again before they felt upset ?
Especially "disgusted of (Royal) Tunbridge Wells"...who then wrote a very strongly worded letter to the "internet watchdog" thingy.

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Under the circumstances, I'd say the wording choice in the headline of "bang them to rights" probably lends a different connotation than what might have been intended -- or, maybe not...

I think they meant:-

""Find the "Naked Lads Gang" and bang them too right?""

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, robblok said:

Agreed unless they are flashing of course. Otherwise quite harmless fun. I never saw the attraction of sex in outdoors but some obviously do. 

In the woods, yep...I found it...spine chilling...that is, I don't what hurt the most, when those sharp spines stabbed me or when the doctor pulled them out.

10 hours ago, leeneeds said:

All look to be under no duress 

freedom has many expressions 

Expression of freedom of this nature can be conducted behind closed doors... as it's in a public area expect consequences !!!!

11 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

It is just 'Nature boys' having a laugh; no harm, no foul.

Me thinks the repressed Thais take this sort of thing too seriously.

Perhaps the people who complained should go have a 'soapy massage' to ease their tensions? Just a suggestion... :cheesy:

Thai take this to seriously sorry it their country not yours and i find this disrespectful for Thailand and their country if farangs find this funny it just shows no respect for Thailand too