Australian man stabbed in Walking Street bar

webfact

Australian man stabbed in Walking Street bar

34510348_1917545118266413_1399161763622027264_n.jpg

Pictures (2): Sophon Cable 

A 21 year old Australian man was stabbed in the chest while in the toilet of Mixx Discotheque in Pattaya’s Walking Street.

Police were called to the scene at 4.30am on Thursday following reports a man had been stabbed.

When officers arrived at the scene they were told victim Jaydon Sienkiewicz had already been taken to Pattaya Hospital.

The man’s father and Thai stepmother, 33, told police they were part of a group of 10 people who had been enjoying themselves in the club.

Jaydon had gone to the toilet alone and when he returned his shirt was covered in blood and he  suffered a stab wound to the right side of this chest. He was then rushed to hospital.

34688632_1917545104933081_4760359498244161536_n.jpg

Sophon Cable reported no further details as to why Jaydon was stabbed or by whom.

Police said they would check CCTV footage and were waiting to interview the victim.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-07

59 minutes ago, z42 said:

Dreadful form. The toilet in mixx disco has the attendants who massage shoulders while you piss.

They are uninvited and react rudely when you tell them no. I can imagine drunken out of towners maybe taking exception.

Pure speculation of course.. I can imagine some serious downplaying of this at any rate.. A few fines, wais and away you go should do it ?

There we have it then.the refusal to have a massage has lead to this incedent.case closed,next.i was thinking maybe the janitor as like in scooby doo.it was always the janitor in disguise.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

This should keep the TV sleuths busy for most of the evening ! :giggle:

Yep, at least 20 instant assumptions and declarations of what happened before and during and whatever.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Excuse my ignorance, would that be male or females massaging shoulders in the toilets ? genuine question as it has been many a decade since I last frequented anything remotely like a Disco, so if a guy started massaging me he may get told to politely walk away in short sharp jerky movements.

Wow, your so tough i'm excited and frightened.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

There we have it then.the refusal to have a massage has lead to this incedent.case closed,next.i was thinking maybe the janitor as like in scooby doo.it was always the janitor in disguise.

Although he did only make a suggestion, in no way did he suggest that that was the actual reason .

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

Excuse my ignorance, would that be male or females massaging shoulders in the toilets ? genuine question as it has been many a decade since I last frequented anything remotely like a Disco, so if a guy started massaging me he may get told to politely walk away in short sharp jerky movements.

At the old XCyte club, they used to polish your shoes as well whilst taking a gypsies

25 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although he did only make a suggestion, in no way did he suggest that that was the actual reason .

Yes he only speculated the drunk  out of towner could of taken offence to a massage off a man but all of the tv detectives work on speculation and not facts.myself I still speculate it was the janitor after running the mop over the aussies piss stained boots.all this is said with tongue in cheek and we will have to hopefully hear some sort of truth.

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

Yes he only speculated the drunk  out of towner could of taken offence to a massage off a man but all of the tv detectives work on speculation and not facts.

Although it is quite a plausible scenario .

Drunk Aussie goes for a piss in a dark toilet at 4 AM , someone unexpectedly comes up behind him and starts touching him, he turns around and punches him, the punched guy stabs him .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Wow, your so tough i'm excited and frightened.

Rather than trying to be sarcastic and / or humorous, which I can assure you, you are neither, can you answer the question ? If not why bother commenting ?  Being as in this city most if not all things are possible, I am curious to know whether or not they are male or female, that would make a big difference. But hey, you crack on with your unwitty posts. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

They are males.  They just come up behind you and start neck massaging.