Big Joke goes after Thai woman in the UK after "damaging Facebook posts"

webfact

10 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

Does this mean the junta-bashing on TVF will soon be coming to an end as members begin to self-censor for fear of problems with authorities? 

If so, what are we all going to do for a laugh? 

What a bunch of party-poopers!!!

Of course not! Stop being paranoid and take off your tinfoil hat...no one is monitoring TV.

I shall continue to insu...praise, and despi....admire, the monumental asswip...awesome leader that Prayuth is. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

Oh well, just as I was beginning to like the guy for wearing his underpants over his trousers and running around like a one man anti crime wave, he goes and puts them on his head instead, but not before donning the red nose and the extremely large clown shoes.

This is clearly to blame on the loss of his faithful side-kick who must have also been giving him valuable dress advice, now that she has disappeared he is morphing into the Joker. I suppose that its a large saving on the police budget to only have to print a "J" on his pants rather than "BJ"

What no pencils?  You make it sound nearly like an episode out of Black Adder goes forth.  In the trenches ww1. Prepare for a lot of confused Americans wanting to know what was funny about the 1916-1918 war!

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

We don't know who is watching developments on TVForum and recording and taking notes. The Thai authorities could pounce at any time. How secure are our PMs?

I hope it is being monitored and appropriate action taken against anybody that fails to positively comment on the fantastic work of the current Government.

We are guests in this country and should support the Government of the day which, I might add, is doing a jolly fine job of things.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Nice that they give the name of the Facebook account.  While it's in Thai there are some funny pics of some of the jokers running the country.  Big Joke and his antics only seem to widen the network of people view such things.  That's the joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

Really? When was that then, as for the last 30 years I have been living here they have only been interested in helping themselves. 

They never even used to have a phone number and if you did manage to speak to one of them, they could not speak English and fobbed you off about how they couldn't help.

Another bunch of inept uniforms more interested in self-aggrandisement, giving themselves parachute wings and medals, and drinking JW Black before going off to pump the 14yo mia noi.

The recent antics of photo-shoots and self-congratulatory back-slapping after rounding up a few low-class, darker-skinned foreign nationals was only a stunt to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

They can't fool me. 

Yes when I first came here 30 years ago their job was to help tourists. It's o my in the last 3 years that they seem to have changed their remit.

14 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Really? When was that then, as for the last 30 years I have been living here they have only been interested in helping themselves. 

They never even used to have a phone number and if you did manage to speak to one of them, they could not speak English and fobbed you off about how they couldn't help.

Another bunch of inept uniforms more interested in self-aggrandisement, giving themselves parachute wings and medals, and drinking JW Black before going off to pump the 14yo mia noi.

The recent antics of photo-shoots and self-congratulatory back-slapping after rounding up a few low-class, darker-skinned foreign nationals was only a stunt to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

They can't fool me. 

So they "appealed" to you?   :cheesy:  Just joking mate.

The last time I had real help from one was back around 1997/1998 in Bangkok. Sorted out a taxi driver and meter for me and my (farang) girl.

Glad I can do these things myself these days.

If 'Big Joke' keeps chasing ghosts/demons he will also end up on the "inept" heap!

2 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Aw..I just micturated in me Kimbies in honour of your splendid stance..

You should be given a set of parachute wings,at the very least for your patriotism,nationalism and all round goodguy-ness..

But,your electricity bill will probably go up instead.

Yup, if you can't play the game stay out of the kitchen.

Coincidentally to you mentioning it, I was connected to the main grid this week so we shall see if my leccy bill goes up or down....but I'm afraid you are over 30 years too late for the wings though..

• Like 1