Ten on one attack victim: Police know those responsible

webfact

5 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Bitch all you guys want about no balls Thai men but if you look at this again you will if you look see one guy stand up to 10 then come back tell me all Thai men are cowards huh. How many of you macho men  would do the same..

Not sure that qualifies as 'brave'.

It definitely qualifies as 'stupid'.

5 hours ago, nev said:

Exactly, The police should enter the school handcuff the suspects and frog march them out of the school.

Make them lose face in front of the whole school.

Thay'd rather collect 500 THB per student and slap them on the wrist...

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

A lot of them need the police to help to remove their girlfriend from their apartment, their wife to speak to the neighbor who makes noise or is burning stuff, and more very difficult tasks like to stop their brother in law touching their arm.

Gold ?

54 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

And they didn't arrest them, yet???? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Of course not, not their job - they have fulfilled their obligation by asking the teachers to deliver them to the police station, they probably even said "please" . 

• Haha 1

If it were my kid and not of his doing, I would be paying a quiet visit to the local bikie hang-out and requesting a little bit of assistance, nothing too serious other than a pretty rough talking to so they well understand 10 to 1 isn't the way to go. Of course a black eye or two would be acceptable. 

The police do not know who the thugs are, if they did they would swoop and arrest and have a nice news conferencxe and cameras attending the arrest.

This is why they have left it to the teachers to find out who they are and take them to the police station.

These people lie very often, and often, their lies are ridiculously transparent. Only a complete fool would believe what they are saying.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Perhaps I need to watch it again because it looked to me as if he started it. They were all on their bikes when he ran out and did a leap onto one of them.

I think he knew what was coming and made a pre-emptive strike.  Note the motorbike gang were armed with clubs -  I don't think they were going to the temple.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Perhaps I need to watch it again because it looked to me as if he started it. They were all on their bikes when he ran out and did a leap onto one of them.

My bet is the gang didn't just show up to share a pot of noodles with the lad.obviously they have some beef between them as they say.maybe he only had a problem with one of the Gang but when you fight one you fight em all.anyway good to see he wasn't shredded with a load of knives.

14 hours ago, seajae said:

thai men are cowards

13 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Nobody is saying ALL Thai men are cowards.

No ? Just more Thai Bashing. And the same people, saying the same things, in every topic, no matter what the subject.

Big Tuff keyboard warriors, who I would bet have never thrown a punch in their lives.

So easy to be a hero on an internet forum. Clean shorts for them all in the real world.

During my career, I've worked in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia currently Vietnam, In the old days of visa runs between, Laos and Cambodia. Nothing in those countries equals the frequency of violent events in Thailand where I have lived for 16 years

My opinion is, its something to do with never having a stable Government bringing the foundations of law and order. Many of the other countries have been colonised laying the foundation for some kind of law and order, China authoritarian obviously, Taiwan has had single dictatorship until 1996 and stable democracy since then.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Are these news editors learning their sensationalism journalism from Yahoo?  Ten people did not attack the guy.  The guy attacked one person on the bike and then his friends came to help.

I suppose they always ride around equipped with clubs then?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I think he knew what was coming and made a pre-emptive strike.  Note the motorbike gang were armed with clubs -  I don't think they were going to the temple.

Yes-and he did very well!

At the end of the day he still was giving 'em a touch of ginger.

Presumably their hive minds fused when they encountered full on resistance.

14 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

On reflection, there's something off about this. The guys on motorbikes knew where to come to , the camera was set up already - and it wasn't a CCTV, it's too low and look at the poles in front of it - even a Thai wouldn't put a permanent CCTV camera there, and who got the footage and how?

Something off.

Just now, KiwiKiwi said:

On reflection, there's something off about this. The guys on motorbikes knew where to come to , the camera was set up already - and it wasn't a CCTV, it's too low and look at the poles in front of it - even a Thai wouldn't put a permanent CCTV camera there, and who got the footage and how?

Something off.

Hmmm....

I shall think about it,You may be quite correct.

Something wrong about the heroic last stand?

On reflection they would have kicked/beaten his brains out.

17 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hmmm....

I shall think about it,You may be quite correct.

Something wrong about the heroic last stand?

On reflection they would have kicked/beaten his brains out.

Apart from the apparent meeting set-up and the CCTV, there's something else. Cabn't quite put my finger on it, but I think it isn't what it is meant to seem like. I don't think so anyway.

Runs off and then comes back maybe...? Something at the corner of my mind.

Edited by KiwiKiwi

10 hours ago, canthai55 said:

No ? Just more Thai Bashing. And the same people, saying the same things, in every topic, no matter what the subject.

Big Tuff keyboard warriors, who I would bet have never thrown a punch in their lives.

So easy to be a hero on an internet forum. Clean shorts for them all in the real world.

With the daily amount of subject matter, it is quite easy!