TAT showcases Pattaya as reinvented destination, but not everyone is convinced

webfact

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, lovelomsak said:

I think there is work to be done. I have been there twice in the last 2 months with my wife and grand daughter. Each time we ask for a bed for the baby who is 6 months old they did not have a  baby bed in the hotel. We had to get extra blankets and make a bed on the floor. You would think a family destination hotel would have beds for babies huh.

Perhaps you were fooled by the propaganda that Pattaya is a "family destination". It isn't, regardless of what some people would like to believe.

14 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Nothing wrong with trying to reinvent Sleaze City. But who is going to invent new jobs for the displaced sex workers and their families?

The glory days of Pattaya when the place was full of bargirls have long gone. Most bars are bereft of customers and the bars are being pushed out of Beach Road. It a process that is happening slowly, and the more attractive ones have apparently gone "on line", as they certainly ain't in the bars. The ones that are still in Pattaya have probably become "foot massage" girls, as there seem to be as many foot massage places as barbeers now.

On 6/19/2018 at 3:05 PM, Darcula said:

I know some people do like to get a whole week in BoyzTown. :bah:

But that's just not my thing.

BoyzTown is running it's own local subtheme on the "Million Shades of Romance" Promotion. It's inspired by the literary classic "120 days of Sodom" by Marquis de Sade, enthusiasts are encouraged to apply for a multiple entry visa due to the programme schedule. 

• Haha 1