Canada Senate approves recreational use of marijuana

webfact

Behind this new venture there is a whole bunch of do and don't they do not talk about that, They were growing pot for a long time and now the government think he will be rich "Dream on" a bit like the Cartel of Columbia now it is the Canada that will be into a drug market.

No room for any good outcome here.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, wanderluster said:

when i was a teenager in canada in the 70s, it was always easier to get mariquana than alcohol. Everyone knew the dealers at school but who was going to show up with 10 cases of beer for sale.

Same for me with pot and drugs a lot heavier than that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Including Thailand, just passed a bill to start decriminalization.

yes great' i dont smoke myself , it's a shame america wanted it criminalised most western and asian countries were forced by political pressure dea etc to follow suit, even though they had grown,smoked for centuries all to keep tobacco industry happy?  America has been slowly decriminalise under pharmaceutical uses pain etc,. all knew was not an issue just no money in it at the time for tobacco companies 'happy days are here again for tobacco industry ?? will the release millions of prisoners charged on cannabis dealing, swiftly incarcerated? just another slave labor institution sweatshops "' microsoft is 1 of many companies using prisioners to make their goods for a buck a day.

Edited by Mad mick
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Me too.

Just got to ask you or any readers , what is it like to smoke cannabis and  what are the highs and are there lows ?

Also I am told there are various types and strengths to be had , Sorry if I sound naive but interested to know .

Thailand is now considering legalising cannabis but not electric cigs , can you understand that ?

Pot is not the answer to  feed the taxpayer with smoke screen view. How about to find out who will be stone. Say while you are flying ( pilots and crew)  even police officer?? judges ?? doctors?? with Politicians at their best behaviour.??

Do not trust any one no more look at their eyes and if the iris is as big as a cat one they are stone.

2 hours ago, mettech said:

Pot is not the answer to  feed the taxpayer with smoke screen view. How about to find out who will be stone. Say while you are flying ( pilots and crew)  even police officer?? judges ?? doctors?? with Politicians at their best behaviour.??

Do not trust any one no more look at their eyes and if the iris is as big as a cat one they are stone.

Well, there you go, you will have full time employment determining whose stoned!

5 hours ago, mettech said:

Sorry, but this sounds like it was written by someone who was really, really stoned.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, transam said:

They probably voted it in cos they are all on it....:stoner:

Not likely. The politician in charge of getting the law passed use to be the chief of the largest city police force in the country. It was a stupid law that needed changing. 

Edited by pegman
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pegman said:

Not likely. The politian in charge of getting the law passed use to be the chief of the largest city police force in the country. It was a stupid law that needed changing. 

The world want to ban smoking ciggy use everywhere but now it is OK to smoke ciggies with dope in ...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

The world want to ban smoking ciggy use everywhere but now it is OK to smoke ciggies with dope in ...

Cigs are additive. Back 40 years ago when I smoked pot I would have maybe 2 doobies a week. At my worse I was smoking 3 packs, 75 cigs + a day. I don't think the pot harmed me but my cig addiction would have killed me had I not stopped. Also pot has medicinal properties and tobacco has none.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pegman said:

Cigs are additive. Back 40 years ago when I smoked pot I would have maybe 2 doobies a week. At my worse I was smoking 3 packs, 75 cigs + a day. I don't think the pot harmed me but my cig addiction would have killed me had I not stopped. Also pot has medicinal properties and tobacco has none.

I smoke a ciggy that most definitely has medicinal properties for my gray cells... 5170.gif.e9f0d24667d383f0596646b418e8daae.gif