Trouble in Pattaya - again: Mass brawl in Thailand’s family friendly resort

webfact

On 6/21/2018 at 3:46 PM, keith101 said:

As long as there are violent Lady Boys in Pattaya you will never have the family friendly environment you so desire . These people don't like being told no and this is when the fights start .

Calling them People is being overly generous imo.... 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, phycokiller said:

where did I say I was morally outraged? where did I say I was married? where did I say Im obsessed with ladyboys? yes I spent a lot of time on beach road at night, yes I noted my surroundings, among other things I saw were several groups of ladyboys in the same spots every night attempting to pickpocket virtually every passer by, often successfully. just my personal opinion but I dont think a polite no will help you recover your wallet. its just an observation, Im sure they are lovely people. get over it, if you can

People have no balls anymore

The last time a lady boy tried to Rob me with the old fake hug trick I just smiled and dropped her with a left hook she never saw coming

If more people did the same, they would be afraid to even speak to passing tourists 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2018 at 5:13 PM, lovelomsak said:

Must have been a real long time ago. Thirty year ago bars on walking street had signs posted in their bars that read

No Dogs or Arabs allowed

When I first came to Thailand there were many stories of one Arab  hiring a girl but when she was taken to the room there were numerous men there who would gang rape her and sodomise her. They were hated by many Thais back then.

Did she return to work the next evening?

2 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

People have no balls anymore

The last time a lady boy tried to Rob me with the old fake hug trick I just smiled and dropped her with a left hook she never saw coming

If more people did the same, they would be afraid to even speak to passing tourists 

Course you did 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, balo said:

Remove the Arabs and Ladyboys and incidents like this will magically dissappear.

Seriously? The Arabs and the ladyboys predate me and there weren't problems like now back in the early 90s. I suggest you look to a different demographic for the cause of the problem. Most of us know who they are.

On 6/22/2018 at 1:33 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Well, I've spent periods in a Muslim country over the past 26 years, and have found them to be the most polite people I've met anywhere. Example - giving up the last seat in a bar for me (he wasn't drinking alcohol). They aren't all dirty or terrorists.

I didn't say Muslims weren't polite (they nearly always are polite to other men who dress as men).

I said they won't be your friend.

There is a difference.

Edited by BritManToo

On 6/21/2018 at 11:54 PM, Showerbeersx said:

Why is it that they gang rape girls or why are they always haggling girls to take 2 guys? 

for the following reasons and I am not suggesting them to be excuses but pure reality.

1)they are very  young travelers(18+), horny and gang sex is a norm, fun to share these stories later.

2)arabs are highly social and they travel in large groups and stick together, do things together. Sex isn't an exception to this

3)Sharing also is a norm among them and i.e. eating out of plates all together is cultural among arab groups

4)male bonding in arabs is common and  they bond during sex too.(sometimes literally bond:tongue:)

5)package deals are cheaper

6)I couldn't think of one more so ignore #6

Edited by pattayadude

18 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

for the sausage and egg's

egg's?!

You can see examples of poor grammar daily on TVF but, to be fair, English is not the first language of many of the posters. Maybe not the signwriters first language either?

On 6/26/2018 at 12:35 AM, phycokiller said:

all I said was I saw a couple of groups of ladyboys on beach road regularly pickpocketing people. what on earth does that have to do with my sexuality or prejudice or self hate or needing counseling. what does being married or not have to do with it? youve really lost me here.

You are lost OK. Read the rest of the thread then.

Hardly "close to the entrance to Walking Street" as that was where Soi 16 meets #2 Road (beside the Marine Hotel). 

Haven't been there for a couple months but if I recall it was never a "ladyboy" area. I remember years ago though that it was an area where girls would go that wanted to avoid "police scrutiny". That was quite awhile ago now though.

Hard to tell with that crappy video though. I'd suspect that someone got a little "gropey" with someone that wasn't "working" and she took offence. People seem to forget (or just don't use their brains) and think that every girl in Pattaya is "available". 

There have been a few stories in the past of someone groping the wrong girl and coming out the worst for it because they had assumed she must be the same as all the women in the bars and go-gos.

It's funny. 20 years ago I recall seeing many more "families" on Walking Street than I have in the last few years. It seems the "authorities" have done a fine job of getting them to choose other destinations while trying to lure in all those "quality" tourists from places where they often spend next to nothing during their entire stay (zero dollar tourism).

A lot of other tourist destinations have a "seedy" side to them as well, like Amsterdam, Hamburg, Manila, Budapest, Dubai. Do they all get labelled the same way Pattaya does (i.e. as being nothing but a place for sex and not a place any decent family would go) ?

Probably not. No sex or bars or other "adult entertainment" to be had in any of those places !

Just now, Kerryd said:

Hardly "close to the entrance to Walking Street" as that was where Soi 16 meets #2 Road (beside the Marine Hotel). 

Haven't been there for a couple months but if I recall it was never a "ladyboy" area. I remember years ago though that it was an area where girls would go that wanted to avoid "police scrutiny". That was quite awhile ago now though.

Hard to tell with that crappy video though. I'd suspect that someone got a little "gropey" with someone that wasn't "working" and she took offence. People seem to forget (or just don't use their brains) and think that every girl in Pattaya is "available". 

There have been a few stories in the past of someone groping the wrong girl and coming out the worst for it because they had assumed she must be the same as all the women in the bars and go-gos.

It's funny. 20 years ago I recall seeing many more "families" on Walking Street than I have in the last few years. It seems the "authorities" have done a fine job of getting them to choose other destinations while trying to lure in all those "quality" tourists from places where they often spend next to nothing during their entire stay (zero dollar tourism).

A lot of other tourist destinations have a "seedy" side to them as well, like Amsterdam, Hamburg, Manila, Budapest, Dubai. Do they all get labelled the same way Pattaya does (i.e. as being nothing but a place for sex and not a place any decent family would go) ?

Probably not. No sex or bars or other "adult entertainment" to be had in any of those places !

You are correct about other sex cities.  But the entrance to WS is where Beach Road finishes. Under the large sign.

14 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

A sense of humour?

Plenty of families and couple  around these days. Plenty of people are not prudish or puritanical as some TV members. Get out more and see for your self. You will see more nudity on a European beach.

Looks to me like the b*tch got what she deserved. Never understood why women choose to get physically violent with men and then whine about it when they get slapped. Like if Gary Kasparov upset me I'd be a frickin' idiot to say: "Screw you Kasparov...! Let's settle this on a chess board!" He's gonna kick my ass every day of the week, right? And rightly so... and I have no rights after the event to complain about the fact that he's a Grandmaster. I knew that before I challenged him. So why do women choose to take the physical violence route with men, when there are so many other options open to them? Maybe because political correctness usually prevents the guy from fighting back. Or in Pattaya, maybe because chances are that if you're a foreigner you'll get 5 motorbike taxi guys kicking the sh*t out of you so that you can't fight back.

Interesting that in this video there were none of the motorbike taxi vigilantes defending the damsels in distress... Maybe they didn't deserve defending.

On 6/28/2018 at 11:16 PM, pattayadude said:

for the following reasons and I am not suggesting them to be excuses but pure reality.

1)they are very  young travelers(18+), horny and gang sex is a norm, fun to share these stories later.

2)arabs are highly social and they travel in large groups and stick together, do things together. Sex isn't an exception to this

3)Sharing also is a norm among them and i.e. eating out of plates all together is cultural among arab groups

4)male bonding in arabs is common and  they bond during sex too.(sometimes literally bond:tongue:)

5)package deals are cheaper

6)I couldn't think of one more so ignore #6

I feel sorry for girls that go along with that or are trick and too scared to run or not able to. I’m sure so brutal stories have been passed around and have hurt a lot of chances for decent Arab guys.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:46 AM, keith101 said:

As long as there are violent Lady Boys in Pattaya you will never have the family friendly environment you so desire . These people don't like being told no and this is when the fights start .

I think you find it was Arab men who were involved. Rude and brusque foul mouthed responses irritate all hustlers.

On 7/2/2018 at 2:53 PM, jimmybkk said:

Looks to me like the b*tch got what she deserved. Never understood why women choose to get physically violent with men and then whine about it when they get slapped. Like if Gary Kasparov upset me I'd be a frickin' idiot to say: "Screw you Kasparov...! Let's settle this on a chess board!" He's gonna kick my ass every day of the week, right? And rightly so... and I have no rights after the event to complain about the fact that he's a Grandmaster. I knew that before I challenged him. So why do women choose to take the physical violence route with men, when there are so many other options open to them? Maybe because political correctness usually prevents the guy from fighting back. Or in Pattaya, maybe because chances are that if you're a foreigner you'll get 5 motorbike taxi guys kicking the sh*t out of you so that you can't fight back.

Interesting that in this video there were none of the motorbike taxi vigilantes defending the damsels in distress... Maybe they didn't deserve defending.

So a women has no right to fight back? 

On 6/21/2018 at 11:13 AM, lovelomsak said:

Must have been a real long time ago. Thirty year ago bars on walking street had signs posted in their bars that read

No Dogs or Arabs allowed

When I first came to Thailand there were many stories of one Arab  hiring a girl but when she was taken to the room there were numerous men there who would gang rape her and sodomise her. They were hated by many Thais back then.

Never been a sign saying no dogs or Arabs. There were polite signs referencing their religious values.