British Prime Minister Theresa May presses PM Prayut on free and open elections

webfact

4 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Please don’t confuse English with Gibberish. She [Yingluck] is only proficient in the latter

And Prayut has not even mastered gibberish yet: he is way, way below that advanced level of English proficiency!

Edited by Eligius
  • Haha 1

Baboon..

Europe has lived under "The Emperor's new clothes for a long time.

Here are just a few countries that in 1939 lived under authoritarian regimes..

Portugal,Spain,Germany,Poland,Hungary,Yugoslavia,Greece,Russia,Italy.Romania,Finland etc.

France was finished

"Democracy" was imposed upon them by an American victory

Stanley Baldwin (British PM) once remarked-"It is not how we make the world safe for democracy-it is how we make democracy safe for the world."

He did not know of the power of the internet.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, weri said:

This lying deceiving woman should all and foremost keep her own issues in check and leave other countries to their own devices 

She's just doing what she is told - give her a break ?

2 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Prayut has not even mastered gibberish

Reading some of his utterances, IMHO, I do think he has mastered gibberish (we are going to "fix" this and we are going to "fix" that)!

Catch the "pretties" and the FIFA World Cup gamblers and to hell with road trauma! :post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

That's according to American history books is it ?

I am not American.

Merely a realist in terms of history.

Or do you think that the Soviet Union was going to impose "democracy" on Europe?

Edited by Odysseus123

Is this the true transcript of what PM May said or the beefed up version for Thailand , Theresa May is a very seasoned politician and whether you like her or not she doesn't come across as a push over puss, not like Prayut, I guess to get the real truth I'll need to go to the Cambodian press.?

free elections for thailand brought to you by the leader of the free democratic country that imprisoned tommy robinson and issued a gag order to all the uk press prohibiting them from reporting on it.

Edited by atyclb

Just now, atyclb said:

free elections for thailand brought to you by the leader of the free democratic country that imprisoned tommy robinson and issued a gag order to all the uk press.

Yeah..poor Tommy..

Free internet posting bought to you by the supporters of the Little Discombobulated Romper Stomper F.C.

5 minutes ago, atyclb said:

free elections for thailand brought to you by the leader of the free democratic country that imprisoned tommy robinson and issued a gag order to all the uk press.

I think that, even in Thailand, if you receive a suspended sentence for a crime and then commit a similar crime again you are going to end up in jail.

I think that, even in Thailand, if you receive a suspended sentence for a crime and then commit a similar crime again you are going to end up in jail.
How true, but money buys freedom here.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Funny how they state that they will not have talks with dictators but conveniently forget when it suits. She can't even get her own Cabinet in order- giving advice to Prayut is just laughable . Does she really see elections in 2019-  the woman is a moron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Happy enough said:

complete and utter waste of time. nice photo ops though and prayut and his mates have a little holiday. both a pair of tools. i wonder if they got it on

I hope not. She’s a three bagger.

One for her, one for him just in case hers falls off and one for Larry the Downing Street cat.

After all, there are some things even a cat shouldn’t have to witness!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Your wit is astounding 

..and how long did that take 97 minutes and 34 seconds?

Well done Fairynuff-I am with you every millimeter of your internet posting way.Big slap on the back!

Please keep up the good work..

Edited by Odysseus123

5 hours ago, peperobi said:

No, the former PM quite because of the Brexit and she took it over.

She's the only one with a brain the Tories could find who wanted the job.

Ad just look where it's got her. I think Prayuth's probably the only friend she's got left. Lucky eh?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Odysseus123 said:

..and how long did that take 97 minutes and 34 seconds?

Well done Fairynuff-I am with you every millimeter of your internet posting way.Big slap on the back!

Please keep up the good work..

Finally I have a stalker

I expect Prayuth explained why its called a "free and fair General Election" because after the result is declared the "General" will still be in charge regardless of what the figures say!

He probably told Mrs May she should try this form of democracy.

• Haha 1