Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Jone is the usual comment on encountering stubble or a beard. Jone means thief, vagabond, criminal, etc. So the standard thinking here for women is facial hair is associated with criminality.

I guess that's more directed at Thai men rather than farangs with beards

1 minute ago, Bonobojt said:

sex, making love, short time, long time, boom boom etc...

1 minute ago, Bonobojt said:

sex, making love, short time, long time, boom boom etc...

I highly doubt he meant that as he had already used 'dating' I reckon hooking up is meeting for some somtam and sticky rice on a soi corner somewhere sitting on low plastic chairs with puddles everywhere.

23 hours ago, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

it gets itchy at the first stage of growing a beard, or maybe mid stage, but then it goes away, problem is your skin underneath the beard gets dry after a while if you don't use beard oils or anything, which can lead to a little bit of itching and red rashes

3 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

I guess that's more directed at Thai men rather than farangs with beards

All men with beards/stubble irrespective of race. In their eyes it is a dead giveaway, might as well hang a sign around your neck. "Jone!"

On 6/26/2018 at 12:50 PM, partjfos said:

Thai women dont like very short hair or bald heads. They dont like beards. So golden rule; more on top than on the bottom.

Sorry, have to disagree. "Thai women don't like very short hair" My experience is that most Thai women prefer a guy to have short hair. A couple of times I've let mine get to collar length & been told to get it cut... short back & sides.

This wasn't restricted to just the one lady.

• Thanks 1

I believe it all depends on whether it suits your face.

Personally was always a shaver, i.e. every 2-3 days, until my wife said to me a couple years back, grow it a bit, so I did, she loves it, and people that I haven't seen for a while, comment, suites you, and I have noticed more looks from Thai women, but then again, I can't help being a hanhome man 555

I do trim it every week and shave around the neck, so its not a beard that's in your face, clean and non itchy is the way I like it, as does my wife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

If you let the beard grow for a few more days after the "itching" stage....it stops ( the itching that is, not the hair growth).

• Like 1