The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

western women are mostly(if not all) mixed race, complexion etc. because of constant wars for centuries.

on the other hand, Thais aren't mixed or mixed a little.

They are slim because of their diet, making them look more attractive in general.

But as other members mentioned, some of the women in the west especially northern Europe and Russians are to die for with their colorful features(blond hair,blue eyes)

8 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

western women are mostly(if not all) mixed race, complexion etc. because of constant wars for centuries.

on the other hand, Thais aren't mixed or mixed a little.

They are slim because of their diet, making them look more attractive in general.

But as other members mentioned, some of the women in the west especially northern Europe and Russians are to die for with their colorful features(blond hair,blue eyes)

You saying what ? Thais not mixed? Have you been outside Sin city ever? (Sorry your  knickname)

Thailand is one of the most mixed countries in the World. Look at the history how much the boarders have changed the last 1 000 years or so! 

Japan have to be the  country with less mix due to their racism, a Norway and Iceland is a huge mix even Hitler like to promote them as the optimal perfect geenpool for the future!

I’ve heard that some Ozzy blokes like the local Indigenous Australian women. Especially when they’re working out bush for a while ?.

AlexRich, what’s your view and have you sampled any of these delightful creatures during your travels?? ? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

That was a study in 2002, the globalists have significantly changed ethnic diversity in Europe during the past 15 years.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, BritManToo said:

Not sure any money was spent on the cave.

All army equipment and personnel that would have been paid, rescue or not.

Not sure any of them were even needed beyond the three Brit cave rescue and a few porters.

Just one big media circus.

Back on topic,

I did spot one attractive Thai girl crawling around kitted up in caving gear.

Those helicopters are not cheap to run, and obviously used far more than during "normal" times.

Someone is paying to feed the volunteers etc.

5 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

I’ve heard that some Ozzy blokes like the local Indigenous Australian women. Especially when they’re working out bush for a while ?.

AlexRich, what’s your view and have you sampled any of these delightful creatures during your travels?? ? 

I’ve never done an aborigine, but they are on my to do list ... along with dwarfs. Variety is the spice of life so they say.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Those helicopters are not cheap to run, and obviously used far more than during "normal" times.

Before the boys were found the costs were exceeding $100,000,000.00฿, probably doubled or more by now....

The King is supplying the food that is being served at the base operation camp.....

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There are food stalls selling everything now

The 800 odd Thai army would have had to been fed anyway at their bases

The monarchy is also providing free food to the rescue volunteers 

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I’ve never done an aborigine, but they are on my to do list ... along with dwarfs. Variety is the spice of life so they say.

If you get to Australia or NZ, you could try the sheep as well.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

There are plenty more on the "to do" list of beauties for guys with the brain in lower extremities. I recommend:
Mursi tribe in lower Ethiopia but not Hamar as they have dammed pretty girls.
For butt lovers some West African girls close to marriage.
For thrilling adventure I recommend Saudi Arab or Iranian girls
When relocate to Thailand, I recommend a trip to any of the Andaman islands, fantastic butts.
And of course Southern Sudan when you are into tall pitch black girls like Nuer or Dinka. But take care, they are very proud.
The disadvantage of these areas, the small blue pills are not easily available but they might have strong home brews.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Everyone who have  been skiing in Iran, have met local girls while drinking lokal moonshine ?

Seems you are Muslim.

Meeting means nothing and after some moonshine there is a lot of wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Seems you are Muslim.

Meeting means nothing and after some moonshine there is a lot of wishful thinking.

You know obvious nothing about Iran! Maybe read some news?

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You know obvious nothing about Iran! Maybe read some news?

It's enough when you know everything. And good luck with your relationship with an Iranian girl in Iran, not in exile.

Edited by bermannor
spelling

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I forgot, regarding dwarfs, don't waste your time. Plenty of Pygmies in Congo.

On 7/1/2018 at 5:55 AM, BangkokSausage said:

I have never not even once seen a stunner married to a farang. It's almost like they intentionally seek out the ugliest girls in the village

They usually seek them in a bar, not a village.