The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, BangkokSausage said:

I have never not even once seen a stunner married to a farang. It's almost like they intentionally seek out the ugliest girls in the village

To name a girl "ugly" shows your character. Also those, you applauded you also. Obviously a meeting of 60+ Patty expats.

• Like 1

To all those here, whose brain sits in the eyes, especially "bangkoksausage":

Saint-Exupéry
The little prince
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
 Just saw this quoted by a very sick young girl in Brasil.

5 hours ago, CARLO BALDASSARRE said:

LORD JESUS .....!!!!! ,Not a photo when you were young ,i mean now in your 70's/80'ssssssssssssss....

That was me at my prime Carlo. I had to fight the girls off with a baseball bat. Still do.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bermannor said:

To all those here, whose brain sits in the eyes, especially "bangkoksausage":

Saint-Exupéry
The little prince
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
 Just saw this quoted by a very sick young girl in Brasil.

Unfortunately when the heart rules the head in Thailand you end up like Ted in My Thai Bride ... heartbroken and without a pot to pizz in.

10 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Unfortunately when the heart rules the head in Thailand you end up like Ted in My Thai Bride ... heartbroken and without a pot to pizz in.

I think you mean when the brain slides to the lower extremities and the thread is about the beauty, not feelings.

Edited by bermannor
Addition

33 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

So, you want to tell us that this does not happen in farang countries ??

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

That was me at my prime Carlo. I had to fight the girls off with a baseball bat. Still do.

Must be difficult swinging at them while balancing on your wallet.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

the men are usually loyal foolish enough to keep the women after they've lost their looks. 

May be they have to be loyal because otherwise they loose everything (land, house) in Thailand or worse in farang land.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:16 AM, bermannor said:

To name a girl "ugly" shows your character. Also those, you applauded you also. Obviously a meeting of 60+ Patty expats.

I don't think saying this is a bad character reflection. There's a difference saying something anonymously and saying to someone's "you are ugly" or "your lady is ugly". Beauty standards for women are by and large more similar than not. 

Thai women that the vast majority of farang end up with tend to be:

1. Highly undesirable to local men

2. Poorly educated (even by Thai standards) 

3. Unable to converse in a mutually intelligible language 

4. Dark, but we can discount that as Asians only dislike dark skin

5. Splay-toed

6. Former "bar girls" or "massage girls" or "hair dressers" which we all understand to mean hookers

7. Short and relatively stocky by Asian standards 

To each his own 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

2. Poorly educated (even by Thai standards) 

3. Unable to converse in a mutually intelligible language 

7. Short and relatively stocky by Asian standards 

I only ever hired university students, I can speak Thai (badly) and I doubt any weighed over 100lbs. (spinners only).

Glad I'm past all that now, no more philanthropy for me (helping the poor with their education expenses).

One just shouted to me it the students annual walk up to Doi Suthep next Saturday 14th.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

There are two main reasons most blokes like Thai/Asian women. 

1. They are diminutive in stature, making them appear youthful even into their middke age which satisfies our hebephilia instincts. 

2. In the case of Thai women, many hundreds of thousands are available and undiscerning 

In short, teenage- pubescent-looking women that will have us without much fuss. Powerful combination! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

1. They are diminutive in stature, making them appear youthful even into their middke age which satisfies our hebephilia instincts. 

2. In the case of Thai women, many hundreds of thousands are available and undiscerning 

In short, teenage- pubescent-looking women that will have us without much fuss. Powerful combination! 

slim diminuitive thai.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure there is. I just haven't met her.

Or maybe you are like some of us who truly do not want to meet her and basically do not care.

4 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I actually agree with you.  Throw on some braces which many have and there you go.

Although, many will not admit it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, bermannor said:

You come across as being somewhat like the guy that hated me because I remarked that I had never personally known a really beautiful woman. He shouted at me that "all women are beautiful", and never spoke to me again. Took me a while to think of a suitable riposte, which would have been "yes, all women are beautiful in the same way as all men are handsome".

If one doesn't think a woman can be ugly, it says more about them than those that believe some people are not good looking.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You come across as being somewhat like the guy that hated me because I remarked that I had never personally known a really beautiful woman. He shouted at me that "all women are beautiful", and never spoke to me again. Took me a while to think of a suitable riposte, which would have been "yes, all women are beautiful in the same way as all men are handsome".

If one doesn't think a woman can be ugly, it says more about them than those that believe some people are not good looking.

Is that never 'known' a really beautiful woman in the biblical sense?