Canadian's dog ate his master's corpse after Sattahip death

webfact

On 7/9/2018 at 9:05 AM, Jeremy50 said:

A litany of disrespectful posts about someone's tragic end. Don't try this on any cave threads you'll have a hundred of TV's most righteous jumping on your head from cyberspace. 

Nah, won't be time for that before the post is gone and the disrespectful poster with it.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, webfact said:

Neighbors said that Mr Pattinsan had lived in the estate for three years. They said a succession of different women came to the house. 

Nasty nosy people. ...This guy is getting girls oh no!!

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Tragic to have to die alone, RIP

Not at all! I'd rather die alone, than depress whole bunch of relatives, and friends, making them watch. It's not as if they can help in any way. It must be awful for people close to you to witness loved one slip away, why put people you like through something so traumatic? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, whitemouse said:

Not at all! I'd rather die alone, than depress whole bunch of relatives, and friends, making them watch. It's not as if they can help in any way. It must be awful for people close to you to witness loved one slip away, why put people you like through something so traumatic? 

Only because you asked.

Because its a natural process of life, to shared the love and friendships of very friends, a brother, a father, uncles and aunties other friends, its only natural to grieve for the loss, its what makes us want to breath that air and experience everyday left on this planet with others around us to keep experiencing the love, the friendship, the stories, although, as part of the process is to grieve, it is also a time to celebrate the memories, and never forget them.

Sure its initially painful, but when I go, I hope the pain and suffering is shared for my departure, while celebrating my memories, as opposed to going out alone, just my opinion.

Edited by 4MyEgo