Thai boys await resumption of rescue mission after first four freed from cave

webfact

Just now, chrisinth said:

Wish you guys would wind it in for a while; 5th kid now at the medical centre by the entrance

That´s great news and got it in earlier posts. Let´s hope they can get out at least same many today too.

• Like 2

channelnewsasia reports the 5th person went straight to ambulance. Not good if accurate.

5:38pm: First person in today's operation is carried out from the cave to an ambulance, Reuters says, citing a witness.

6 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"But then I would not expect the coach to take them crawling kilometers into a mountain cave complex for no other good reason that some superstitious nonsense and during rainy season too."

What evidence do you have to say this? Your not being fair or balanced.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/03/trapped-thai-soccer-team-entered-cave-for-initiation-ritual-rescuer-says.html

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokSausage said:

this idiot is just making up whatever he wants, he was booted from the rescue due to a lot of dud info he was giving out, think listening to the parents and other boys that didnt go with them is the real story

CHIANG RAI — The fifth boy was rescued from a flooded cave Monday on day two of a dangerous rescue that has surprised many with its success.

The initial report said the boy has been brought out at about 4:45pm and is being treated in the field tent.

This is a developing story 

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/09/five-out-alive-more-daring-cave-rescue-success/

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

our parents thought nothing of it except telling us to be carenow kids in Canada and Australia have parents riding in a car following them when they go for a bike ride.. 

And in the US parents who let their children walk alone to school can and will be shot on sight!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5:38pm: [BREAKING] First person out in today's operation? Rescue workers were seen carrying a person on a stretcher away from the cave complex to an ambulance, Reuters says, citing a witness.

The above is from ChannelNewsAsia. Their times are an hour ahead of Thailand, I think.

6 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Not simple, just normal, you after brownie points,     look at the time it took to get the 4 out,   then count the days after they were found,  and the days before the boys got out-----shocking work and only 2% of people could do.  BUT with storage areas  on route  have  places to store oxygen,  but I am so simple to post on here, am I.  Blame news from Pattaya Post---and Udon Thani update  for info and other news outlets wanting to get on the band wagon.   Wouldn't it be nice for us all to have info from  1 official network.  See how many posters have been misled by fake news.....

Your absence of common sense cannot be explained away as fake news.

Erroneous reporting has occurred in some cases, but it seems you dont even understand the concept of fake news.

It is your lack of ability to read critically, or even correctly name your sources here, as, to my knowledge, the Pattaya Post and Udon Thani update  simply dont exist.

The pattaya mail however clearly says the pause was to replenish oxygen supplies along the route. 

If you can provide me links to these supposed sources of fake news ill happily apologize, but until then im sticking with simple.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jerry921 said:

channelnewsasia reports the 5th person went straight to ambulance. Not good if accurate.

5:38pm: First person in today's operation is carried out from the cave to an ambulance, Reuters says, citing a witness.

The same happened yesterday - on stretchers and straight to hospital.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

Your absence of common sense cannot be explained away as fake news.

Erroneous reporting has occurred in some cases, but it seems you dont even understand the concept of fake news.

It is your lack of ability to read critically, or even correctly name your sources here, as, to my knowledge, the Pattaya Post and Udon Thani update  simply dont exist.

The pattaya mail however clearly says the pause was to replenish oxygen supplies along the route. 

If you can provide me links to these supposed sources of fake news ill happily apologize, but until then im sticking with simple.

if you are so so clever, google UdonThani update, Pattays news also---use soap as a mouthwash-----enough said to you---lazy man   do your own searching---BYE,  anymore clever bad mouthing and admin will be notified.   No need for your tone.    Maybe your news on the rescue is far more good than other outlets

1 minute ago, ginjag said:

if you are so so clever, google UdonThani update, Pattays news also---use soap as a mouthwash-----enough said to you---lazy man   do your own searching---BYE,  anymore clever bad mouthing and admin will be notified.   No need for your tone.    Maybe your news on the rescue is far more good than other outlets

I gave you the benefit of the doubt before my last post.

So its pattaya news now, i thougnt it was Pattaya Post. I must have misread you.... Nope, it says pattaya post. Methinks you struggle with detail.

Yeah my mind isnt changed.

Y'all have a good day.

I have a feeling that after yesterdays success and now knowing what's involved they will have changed the approach today and will be passing boys on to the next group rather than what I'd imagine they would have done yesterday and kept with the boy . We will find out I'm sure but that would make sense in my eyes .. respect to the divers !! And some to Thai powers that be for realising they had no chance unless there brought in Experts  

Edited by Nigeone
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You’ve made your point many times, move on. 

If it's haunted with many spirits etc., then many of the local parents would absolutely see this cave complex as highly dangerous and to be totally avoided and they would have told their kids that.

Further, most if not all of these kids have been brought with severe superstitions and most of them would believe in ghosts and be frightened of ghosts.

Now I guess you'll claim that the coach (who comes from the same levels of superstition, fear of ghosts etc.) forced them to go into the cave.

Bye. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1