UK pensioner ends up in hospital after Jomtien bar fight over music

webfact

4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

You don't carry a very large knife in the  boot of your car,  do ya?  ?

with risk of taking it slightly off topic. my brother in law posted news on fb about a week ago about a crackdown in victory monument where they searched the minibus drivers for weapons, i didn't see it on TVF. they arrested loads of them, guns, machetes you name it, loads of them were tooled up

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

with risk of taking it slightly off topic. my brother in law posted news on fb about a week ago about a crackdown in victory monument where they searched the minibus drivers for weapons, i didn't see it on TVF. they arrested loads of them, guns, machetes you name it, loads of them were tooled up

Sure, you don't think many of these taxi drivers are not in some way armed?

That is why I never start a fight with them over 50 b.....

4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

No policeman.

Just thought you wouldn't want to go around causing unrelated trouble for taxi drivers.

Now go back  to your corner and be good.          ?

P.S.    I'm no fan of blasting music either but I'm Ok with taxis.

lol lol lol i hear the music main street Ubon Idiots driving their car and music full blast  They must be deaf

13 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

lol lol lol i hear the music main street Ubon Idiots driving their car and music full blast  They must be deaf

They soon will be. 

No Governmental warnings like 'Wear white at night;' 'No lights, no brain;' 'Loud music damages your hearing and that of others'; 'taking the silencer off your bike wastes fuel and lets the police hear you coming'.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

Never seen one worth fighting over.....

Neither have I until the day I took a closer look in the Mirror....:whistling:

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

They soon will be. 

No Governmental warnings like 'Wear white at night;' 'No lights, no brain;' 'Loud music damages your hearing and that of others'; 'taking the silencer off your bike wastes fuel and lets the police hear you coming'.

What police they are all in bed by ten or tending to their other hobbies

8 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:

Men have been fighting over women for as long as their have been men and women. 

I don't have that problem women tend to turn their backs on me I am so ugly. I don't get too many saying, handsum man. The ones that do I know they must be desperate for money or just bloody liars

• Haha 1

On July 16, 2018 at 2:22 AM, dcsw53 said:

#1  I am not 65

#2  I am not a pensioner

#3  The first time I met the guy wss when he smashed me from behind.

#4  I did not go to hospital because of a cut lip. I went because of a broken nose, fractured jaw and to have my ribs checked from the unprovoked attack.

I hope you all have a great chuckle and that I can be around when some maniac decides to let loose on you for no reason.

Sorry for what happened to you buddy. I've spent a few years hanging around Jomtien Soi 7 and never really witnessed any trouble. Hope you have a quick and painless recovery. I also think it's unfair they advanced your age by a month.

Edited by pegman

On 7/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, stanleycoin said:

Is Hobbies,  a new police term for Mia Noi ?

Or the other police hobby out on they own, stopping motorbikes, with no helmets, driving license ect, not a full-on roadblock.

So they can use the money to pay off Mia Noi's gambling debt, from playing cards.