Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

On 7/29/2018 at 6:30 PM, goegoe said:

no he just has the right opinion.

over the years I met hundreds of pro and non pro, they all are the same greedy idiots, the only difference is that some are better to hide it than others.

and before you reply, I am 30+ good looking and educated, I never wear flipflops, shorts and ugly singlets.

No offense intended, but there are genuine, normal Thai women out there who would not dream of stooping that low.

Read a profile minutes ago. She wants adventure, ... Some people like someone. Simple as that. Forget bank accounts, wallets, expensive gifts. A plonker bought perfume costing hundreds before meeting someone in the flesh. Good night - just forget it (but then, he claims to be a "professor" but Canada is doomed if he is a shining light among professors).

On 7/30/2018 at 9:50 AM, andre47 said:

Thaifriendly is not a place to find real love. There are only hookers and scammers. (and fakes :))

Get real! - Want fake profiles, look at www.dating.com and weep.

How dare you generalize like that?!?  there are women with nice cars, homes, good jobs who make more than you or me. Genuine folks who want love, not a walking wallet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Of course there are always exceptions in life, but in general women seek to capitalize on their looks. I can't imagine many stunningly beautiful women are poor.

The best looker I have seen all week was on the 9 THB bus ride near Bang Pho, today, if by chance the NEP ladyboy circus gang has ever heard of it.  Could have been a super model.....just a tad young for me....certainly lawful, though...but contemplating printing some cards that say..me Tarzan; you Jane.....call me 09xxxxxxxx, and handing them out to girls like that.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moontang said:

The best looker I have seen all week was on the 9 THB bus ride near Bang Pho, today, if by chance the NEP ladyboy circus gang has ever heard of it.  Could have been a super model.....just a tad young for me....certainly lawful, though...but contemplating printing some cards that say..me Tarzan; you Jane.....call me 09xxxxxxxx, and handing them out to girls like that.....

I have had this idea for a while, print your Line QR code on there

I went to the police station once because needed to report within 24 hours, they didn't help me but took me upstairs where there were like 6-7 university aged women (all attractive) and the old lady asked me if I was single to which I replied yes and she said I could choose whichever one i wanted

I didn't choose one.. because last time this happened (it happened more than once) I chose one and then the other 4 were angry at me.

I went out wishing I would have had a card with my line ID or number to drop so they could fight (or all add me)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kekalot said:

I have had this idea for a while, print your Line QR code on there

I went to the police station once because needed to report within 24 hours, they didn't help me but took me upstairs where there were like 6-7 university aged women (all attractive) and the old lady asked me if I was single to which I replied yes and she said I could choose whichever one i wanted

I didn't choose one.. because last time this happened (it happened more than once) I chose one and then the other 4 were angry at me.

I went out wishing I would have had a card with my line ID or number to drop so they could fight (or all add me)

the whole LINE thing and dating might be a good topic.....just so fluffy for me....yes or no will be fine is kind of my attitude....but they all seem to use it..so might as well get used to it.

It is a real biotch to get 100 replies every night.   Just Kidding but 20-30 is realistic.  Half are over specs in age and kg.  No matter how you say it in your profile many don't read or they are so desperate.  I will usually chat to most.  You may be surprised if your not always about  facial beauty.  But if they can't impress me with English in the first 2 replies I delete  conversations.  If they persist in saying hi I block.  25% way to young.  I was 56-57 using these sites. My age range was 40-44 with 35-48 considered.  But my mother didn't raise a fool.  And that's what I think if I gave any interest to the 18-26 years old.  Especially the ones with looks and certain dress and pictures.   So many times  when men say negative things about Thai women I think they should state a few things or what they say is meaningless

#1&2. What is your age and hers. 

#3&4. What is your BMI body mass index and what BMI do you seek or hers. 

#5 could you catch women in home country.

#6 did you have a long marriage that was successful or 2 short ones that went to flames. And burned your finances and trust.   

It was ignorant to generalize about virgin #'s in Thailand vs USA.  But I met zero virgins  in last 5 years in USA and 2 in Thailand over 40 in last 2.   I know zero women over 45 with no kids in USA but know many and see many profiles without kids in Thailand.   I usually  go for educated women, headstrong, with independent streak.  I think thai men don't like this.   These type gals won't let a Thai man mooch off them long if ever.  I know one man I converse with a lot. He is addicted to the 27 yr old hotties and he is 17 years older than me.   I'm just lucky I don't not have desire for those types.  I see pictures of the ones he likes and 75% look like danger danger to me.   I tried the passport photo with name on back trick.  I only managed to give a  couple out.   Its not easy to slip one yo someone.  With zero success.   But it seems every day or so there is that gal who deserves a card. But she is across on the BTS or with friends in V formation. One time in January I saw one like that at emporium. One I knew I would think about the next day and  be pissed if I didn't go naked into the beehive then and there.  I didn't even think about it. She didn't see this "eye contact and not look away and change course tactic" but in my younger days this was so important for success of this manuver. I just barged in on a gal with another gal and a guy.  Bam no doubt abouty interest.  Luckily the dude was a friend if them both.    Do you think a gal wants to tell her friends she met at a dating site or that the man saw her and never looked away until he was taking to her face to face?  I'm working on special lady  still.  But minor setback as she just failed to get her visa. 

I have a project for next few months so it's going to be interesting.  

Edited by Elkski

12 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

I used date in Asia site before and started seeing a woman who was attractive but not near supermodel material and she was getting hundreds of msgs a day on her laptop

Men were offering to take her on holidays and loads of other expensive dates and gifts etc 

She used to delete the msgs a whole page 50 at a time

Imagine how many the girls who are 9.5/10 get

I have never seen a 9.5 on a dating site. Best is probably 8 at a push and they are extremely rare...

Problem particularly here in Thailand is that most photos are faked by beauty apps. In fact only yesterday I met a nursing assistant who was indeed an 8 in her photos. I wondered what such a gorgeous creature was doing apparently earning only 10k THB a month with accommodation thrown in and contemplated how delighted she would be when I offered to double her salary. I had potentially hit the jackpot. But in reality her skin was of a very different texture, and under the loose fitting dress I could make out a large ass and a considerable tummy. Mystery solved...

And yes the problem of women on sites being over validated is very real. If I was receiving hundreds of messages a week I'd also think I was smoking hot. Too many thirsty men...we are to blame by chasing too much.

5 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I have never seen a 9.5 on a dating site. Best is probably 8 at a push and they are extremely rare...

Problem particularly here in Thailand is that most photos are faked by beauty apps. In fact only yesterday I met a nursing assistant who was indeed an 8 in her photos. I wondered what such a gorgeous creature was doing apparently earning only 10k THB a month with accommodation thrown in and contemplated how delighted she would be when I offered to double her salary. I had potentially hit the jackpot. But in reality her skin was of a very different texture, and under the loose fitting dress I could make out a large ass and a considerable tummy. Mystery solved...

And yes the problem of women on sites being over validated is very real. If I was receiving hundreds of messages a week I'd also think I was smoking hot. Too many thirsty men...we are to blame by chasing too much.

buy her a bag of speed, and tell her to call you when she is finished. Yes, shocking to see some girls "getting too many messages," who simply have above average size chest, but little else, except kids and anger.  Likely, people back in US or Europe driving this thing...kind of like some of the most frequent posters on TVF, haven't been here in years.....not helping much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moontang said:

buy her a bag of speed, and tell her to call you when she is finished. Yes, shocking to see some girls "getting too many messages," who simply have above average size chest, but little else, except kids and anger.  Likely, people back in US or Europe driving this thing...kind of like some of the most frequent posters on TVF, haven't been here in years.....not helping much.

Totally...I gave up dating in the UK, complete waste of time. I was fighting a losing battle. 

Fortunately I may have struck a deal. Average looking girl, but with a slim gym toned body and a feisty nature that appeals oddly. She asked what I was looking for, relationship or sex. I was reluctant to say sex for fear she would give me the red card. So I danced around with words before she finally suggested friends with benefits...for a small fee of course. So much better than calling it a relationship. Can be ended any time and free to pursue other options...

You have more leverage at 60 yo, if not 70, in LOS, than you would in the US at 40.  Know a number of decent guys, making excellent money....paying stupid prices in the US.  And that is at the heart of the feminazi anger....they once had leverage, and could get guys to do stupid shiite to win their attention...then their body balloons, their heads shrink, and their teeth rot...now it is our turn.

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, moontang said:

You have more leverage at 60 yo, if not 70, in LOS, than you would in the US at 40.  Know a number of decent guys, making excellent money....paying stupid prices in the US.  And that is at the heart of the feminazi anger....they once had leverage, and could get guys to do stupid shiite to win their attention...then their body balloons, their heads shrink, and their teeth rot...now it is our turn.

They all complain "where have all the good guys gone", while restricting their search for super fit 6ft2" multi millionaires looking like Brad Pitt. 

I'm not super tall for a start, so I was toast....

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A 70-year-old guy walks into a pub with his new pretty 25-year-old wife.

Barman says, "cor mate, how'd you score a bird like that?"

Old guy replies, "I lied about my age"

Barman says, "Wot, like, you told her you were 40 or summit?"

Old guy says, "No, I told her I was 90-years-old"

People swear that if they act really drunk they get better rates on LONGTIME.....maybe acting like you got one foot in the grave is one step better.....you can bet some have studied actuary data.

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A 70-year-old guy walks into a pub with his new pretty 25-year-old wife.

Barman says, "cor mate, how'd you score a bird like that?"

Old guy replies, "I lied about my age"

Barman says, "Wot, like, you told her you was 45 or summit?"

Old guy says, "No, I told her I was 90-years-old"

I've been doing it all wrong...I've been knocking 10 years off

Edited by britishjohn

18 hours ago, WonnabeBiker said:

How dare you generalize like that?!?  there are women with nice cars, homes, good jobs who make more than you or me. Genuine folks who want love, not a walking wallet.

It is just my personal experience. Of cause everybody can win a lottery but how is the chance?

If these women have homes and cars they have it from farangs, ? 

Why such a woman is looking for an older farang? Tell me the reason please...I know only one reason.

5 hours ago, moontang said:

People swear that if they act really drunk they get better rates on LONGTIME.....maybe acting like you got one foot in the grave is one step better.....you can bet some have studied actuary data.

You can very true.  But, they will extend the night, get back to your room, and take a 45 minute shower and many times coming out to a snoring sleeping dude.

In the morning, he is too hung over pays her to leave.

Happens a lot.

Edited by bkk6060

14 hours ago, andre47 said:

It is just my personal experience. Of cause everybody can win a lottery but how is the chance?

If these women have homes and cars they have it from farangs, ? 

Why such a woman is looking for an older farang? Tell me the reason please...I know only one reason.

Well, some are the wrong side of 50. Like yours truly.

Read in the Guardian that research sows men lust after teenagers. At 19, many women become less desirable.

As a working poor foreigner, I am surrounded by ordinary Thais in lowly paid jobs. Trust me, not all even dream of getting paid, wined & dined and would run if some monthly arrangement was offered. But YMMV. ** I just pity the ladies who meet folks who know a lot about ST etc. Does this make sense?

After dating many different girls I find there is a choice.

Yes, there are those educated with cars, houses, good jobs, etc.  But, every last one of these girls were hugely in debt.

2 million baht house loan, car payments, credit cards.  All that I ever met had this big debt.

Then, there are the Issan type girls that have nothing.  No education, no real job maybe some family gig.

But, they have virtually no debt.

So, I guess one needs to make a choice.  At least with the Issan girls you can choose the potential purchases and future debt where with the others, you may inherit it.

Just make sure you ask a lot of questions before getting too involved.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

After dating many different girls I find there is a choice.

Yes, there are those educated with cars, houses, good jobs, etc.  But, every last one of these girls were hugely in debt.

2 million baht house loan, car payments, credit cards.  All that I ever met had this big debt.

Then, there are the Issan type girls that have nothing.  No education, no real job maybe some family gig.

But, they have virtually no debt.

So, I guess one needs to make a choice.  At least with the Issan girls you can choose the potential purchases and future debt where with the others, you may inherit it.

Just make sure you ask a lot of questions before getting too involved.

You have a flawed view of the world...id choose the heavy in dept woman at least she had an income to get that loan to start with and most ive known like that are dead keen to pay it off before the term of the loan is up.... taking the Isaan with no education and not money your leaving yourself wide open to not only fund her life but most of her family as well...then we will read all about you here in TV how you got screwed over during your 10 years with said pretty thing...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

You have a flawed view of the world...id choose the heavy in dept woman at least she had an income to get that loan to start with and most ive known like that are dead keen to pay it off before the term of the loan is up.... taking the Isaan with no education and not money your leaving yourself wide open to not only fund her life but most of her family as well...then we will read all about you here in TV how you got screwed over during your 10 years with said pretty thing...

You truly do not have a clue about these girls or understand my post.

In most cases either way you will be responsible for their families.

The girl in debt wants to meet you so you can pay for her family because she cannot afford to do so since her lifestyle has created such debt.

If you are a strong man set guidelines...

As I said, it is a choice.

I know guys that have failed and succeeded in both situations. I suggest you get out there like I have and actually meet different types of girls so you can become educated on how things work and make an intelligent choice. 

Good luck to you.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

The best advise axcept asking all the right questions, is to know her family and friends well enough to get a picture where this is going, and where it is going to end. 

A woman with a huge dept, always wearing designer clothes, handbags, and taking selfies for any occation and reason is a no go for me. 

Indeed a woman in no dept is to prefer, and if she do not work, she have time to travel, and be free to do what you want, and not spend your life waiting for her to be off work. 

And if their English conversation skills are good, they didn’t learn that in an Isaan school, that’s for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Indeed a woman in no dept is to prefer, and if she do not work, she have time to travel, and be free to do what you want, and not spend your life waiting for her to be off work. 

And from what money she lives and support her family???

I have not heard of and seen yet an Isaan waterbuffalo which shits satang.

Edited by bermannor
Addition

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

You truly do not have a clue about these girls or understand my post.

In most cases either way you will be responsible for their families.

The girl in debt wants to meet you so you can pay for her family because she cannot afford to do so since her lifestyle has created such debt.

If you are a strong man set guidelines...

As I said, it is a choice.

I know guys that have failed and succeeded in both situations. I suggest you get out there like I have and actually meet different types of girls so you can become educated on how things work and make an intelligent choice. 

Good luck to you.

Those who made an intelligent choice do not post here!

17 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

And if their English conversation skills are good, they didn’t learn that in an Isaan school, that’s for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right about that, and it can be bad and it can be a good advantage! I had a life to and still do! We are humans, and humans comes with good and bad in one package. Some is better than others, and sometimes you are lucky if you have time to find luck. Luck doesnt come by itself. 

I forget to say, some people who come from poor backgrund (not necessery Isan) is really smart, and have done what they could do in their best way to be attractive to men and catch one. Fishing ladies I call them. They single out their targets where some do catch and release, and others, keep their trofe! 

Edited by Hummin