Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

20 minutes ago, bermannor said:

And from what money she lives and support her family???

I have not heard of and seen yet an Isaan waterbuffalo which shits satang.

Not every Isan or poor woman support their family, and not every Isan woman is a gold digger. She want a good life, and some do understand they do not need to beg for money, because being in a relationship, provides benefits without asking. 

What she did before is not always related to work bar. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I forget to say, some people who come from poor backgrund (not necessery Isan) is really smart, and have done what they could do in their best way to be attractive to men and catch one. Fishing ladies I call them. They single out their targets where some do catch and release, and others, keep their trofe! 

What a wisdom! That's simple nature, in humans and animals, in men an women. Women select (marry) upwards, men downwards.

Just now, bermannor said:

What a wisdom! That's simple nature, in humans and animals, in men an women. Women select (marry) upwards, men downwards.

Well some is smarter and more clever than others, and not necessery related to if they are a 10 or not. I have seen girls way below 5, manage to get quite good catches on their hook. 

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Well some is smarter and more clever than others, and not necessery related to if they are a 10 or not. I have seen girls way below 5, manage to get quite good catches on their hook. 

Same valid for men. Some six pack body get a 6 which drops to a3 with age and some with a body drum get 8 to 10s, depending on the wallet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You truly do not have a clue about these girls or understand my post.

In most cases either way you will be responsible for their families.

The girl in debt wants to meet you so you can pay for her family because she cannot afford to do so since her lifestyle has created such debt.

If you are a strong man set guidelines...

As I said, it is a choice.

I know guys that have failed and succeeded in both situations. I suggest you get out there like I have and actually meet different types of girls so you can become educated on how things work and make an intelligent choice. 

Good luck to you.

The 'intelligent choice' is don't get involved. Rent don't buy.

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not every Isan or poor woman support their family, and not every Isan woman is a gold digger. She want a good life, and some do understand they do not need to beg for money, because being in a relationship, provides benefits without asking. 

What she did before is not always related to work bar. 

And the money must come from the farang, if you don't want to wait for the girl to come from work! Simple as that!

6 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Same valid for men. Some six pack body get a 6 which drops to a3 with age and some with a body drum get 8 to 10s, depending on the wallet.

The wallet or security will always be important to women, whoever you meet. It is their nature, even some believe that is in the past!

Maslow is still not proven wrong about the basic needs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

And the money must come from the farang, if you don't want to wait for the girl to come from work! Simple as that!

It is a splitted deal, she care for you, you care for her. Is that so hard to understand? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is a splitted deal, she care for you, you care for her. Is that so hard to understand? 

Not for me!  But for those whose wife sees a better deal and divorce happens, house gone and 10 Baht gold investment down the drain.

And on the opposite side, the Isaan farang who realizes that his former 8 tilac degraded to a mere 2, so off he his straight to Pattaya for an upgrade.

Edited by bermannor
Spelling

10 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Not for me!  But for those whose wife sees a better deal and divorce happens, house gone and 10 Baht gold investment down the drain.

And on the opposite side, the Isaan farang who realizes that his former 8 tilac degraded to a mere 2, so off he his straight to Pattaya for an upgrade.

Yes it happens, is it the norm? I do not know. There is a middleway you know? Not every relaitonship is based on the same truths, or follow the same paths. It is solely up to me and you how you want this relationship or marriage to be. 

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You truly do not have a clue about these girls or understand my post.

In most cases either way you will be responsible for their families.

The girl in debt wants to meet you so you can pay for her family because she cannot afford to do so since her lifestyle has created such debt.

If you are a strong man set guidelines...

As I said, it is a choice.

I know guys that have failed and succeeded in both situations. I suggest you get out there like I have and actually meet different types of girls so you can become educated on how things work and make an intelligent choice. 

Good luck to you.

I know how things work i dated a few village girls in BKK and had several educated TGF's who were buying there condo/house etc...my experience is you better be a good leader and be prepared to walk letting your big head do the thinking...id take the educated girl in dept every time....the last one came to stay in AU for a year to study business english i only payed her ticket out and looked after her while she was here she paid for her year long course and everything else associated with it, she got a job while studying and continued to pay off her mortgage from here...there around ...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No reason not to impregnate your rentals, the kids will still love you (well mine does anyway).

I'm hoping to die a sudden death, after an excess of beer and hookers, rather than a lonely lingering death, after lots of medication.

What you posted reminded me of my former wife, "Now I'm divorcing you, you will never have sex again and die a lonely old man"

She was wrong about the sex, I've had loads more, with much younger and prettier women than her.

While she lives alone in a house full of cats. That's Karma baby!

Haha. Good one sounds familiar.:)

does anyone have insight on why a Thai national that lives for example in the UK would want an account on thaifriendly or thaicupid?

just an hour ago a 39 year old Thai lady living in England sent me interest without looking at my profile.

I was curious why she would have an account and asked and she replied "I'm Thai!" but that is rubbish as you don't see me on Canadian dating websites.. that would be dumb

most men or women on there either live here already or have plans to visit in the future and looking for someone.

of course I understand there are also the losers who have no means to come here and just want to waste someone elses time

am I missing something or what is the purpose of Thai national living abroad to be on there?

I don't see them traveling from England to Thailand just to meet a Thai man or an expat (or even a tourist).

and yes i understand that they can search for men in England but that would be the same as me making an account on "canadianfriendly" and looking for women from Thailand.

12 hours ago, kekalot said:
does anyone have insight on why a Thai national that lives for example in the UK would want an account on thaifriendly or thaicupid?

just an hour ago a 39 year old Thai lady living in England sent me interest without looking at my profile.
I was curious why she would have an account and asked and she replied "I'm Thai!" but that is rubbish as you don't see me on Canadian dating websites.. that would be dumb

most men or women on there either live here already or have plans to visit in the future and looking for someone.
of course I understand there are also the losers who have no means to come here and just want to waste someone elses time

am I missing something or what is the purpose of Thai national living abroad to be on there?
I don't see them traveling from England to Thailand just to meet a Thai man or an expat (or even a tourist).
and yes i understand that they can search for men in England but that would be the same as me making an account on "canadianfriendly" and looking for women from Thailand.

To me it sounds like someone who appreciates the western lifestyle & associated niceties BUT wants out and back to Thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

No reason not to impregnate your rentals, the kids will still love you (well mine does anyway).

I'm hoping to die a sudden death, after an excess of beer and hookers, rather than a lonely lingering death, after lots of medication.

What you posted reminded me of my former wife, "Now I'm divorcing you, you will never have sex again and die a lonely old man"

She was wrong about the sex, I've had loads more, with much younger and prettier women than her.

While she lives alone in a house full of cats. That's Karma baby!

haha so true...mine has become a virtual alcoholic. Hard to imagine anyone waning that, especially with the temper that's thrown in for free....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

After dating many different girls I find there is a choice.

Yes, there are those educated with cars, houses, good jobs, etc.  But, every last one of these girls were hugely in debt.

2 million baht house loan, car payments, credit cards.  All that I ever met had this big debt.

Then, there are the Issan type girls that have nothing.  No education, no real job maybe some family gig.

But, they have virtually no debt.

So, I guess one needs to make a choice.  At least with the Issan girls you can choose the potential purchases and future debt where with the others, you may inherit it.

Just make sure you ask a lot of questions before getting too involved.

Men an indebted one last night, a total replica of another date a few months back. 

She has a business...always a clue. If it was going swimmingly she probably wouldn't be on Tinder meeting men 20 years older.

Anyway I arrive and exactly as before, her gay biz partner is there and assumes it's ok to come along on the date. She was attractive but I kept thinking ladyboy, even though she denied it. And for some reason she doesn't want kids. But they kindly offered to pay for the meal, possibly an investment they judged worth making. Then they want to go for drinks to Thonglor as always and drink imported beers. There the business problems slowly emerged. But the most interesting part of the evening was the full account I got of tops and bottoms from the gay partner. Apparently in Thailand they don't take turns...I had always wondered. 

Edited by britishjohn
  • Like 1

Yep sounds good providing you get your wish and die suddenly... because I don’t think the rentals will be all that interested in caring for someone sick and/or in their final years/months.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Is that because you don't want it or just haven't met the right person ?

Married 30 years, divorced 10 years, I did meet the right person, but she divorced me so she can live alone with her cats.

As they say, "There can be only one", and I have no desire to try and replace her with an inferior product.

Bang and beer is all that's left for me now.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Married 30 years, divorced 10 years, I did meet the right person, but she divorced me so she can live alone with her cats.

As they say, "There can be only one", and I have no desire to try and replace her with an inferior product.

Bang and beer is all that's left for me now.

Fair enough. I was married 25 years, but that was 2 marriages, so will never ever marry again. But would like something long term, although I'm not prepared to drop my standards that far. 2 years ago met someone here briefly that was perfect in the bedroom. Unfortunately things like can spoil you and I haven't met anyone else who came close to replicating that.  

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

My experience is, that the bang in bedroom, I can not live with, and those who is  good to live with and be with, is interesting as the dead sea in the bed! My experience of women so far. 

Some truth to that...my 2 yr girl was super sexy but had a phd in mendacity. 

• Haha 1