Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

Mate if you want to find a good Lady in Pattaya join the Siam Golf Club have many Keepers there, 

Also many good Ladies work in the Popular Hardware Stores,

Good Luck

Edited by bontang

9 hours ago, Crossy said:

I found mine in a Thai restaurant in Rome (Italy).

She was the chef and cooks like an angel (Thai and Italian) which is why I'm now a fat git.

Damn! Italian & Thai!

Only thing missing is Mexican and i'd fight you for her.... Pistols @ 20 paces....

Only joshin. Congrats.

• Like 1

Try chatting up the hottie in her busty tight golden wing uniform at immigration on your next visa extension.....nice if you could do your 60 day reporting in the 69 position in bed ! ?

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

I did some diving out of Chumphon province last year and the clientele seemed to be mainly Thai. Most couldn't speak much English, but I'm sure plenty would be interested in a foreigner who dives. I was buddied up with some nice ladies.

I can't say the diving was crash hot (and the water is only clear enough at certain times of the year), but I dived with a few whale sharks and the whole dive experience was unhurried. I was the only farang in the group.

4 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

If you like scuba and swimming just head on south and join a few diving tours (I'd recommend places south of Chumphon where the clientele is more Thai than tourists). You'll meet plenty of nice Thai diving assistants as well as Thai girls learning scuba. It's unlikely  a bar girl, or girl on the make, would be trying scuba. Plus there likely to have decent money behind them if they can afford lessons.

Good suggestion as most of the south is better diving in the dry season due to storms at sea apart from the obvious; the visibility below the waves is bad.

Go to smaller city and find girls working as nurse, doctor, banker or just find a nice university student. Once found you have to see for yourself if she is right or wrong. You would know in few months if she is a demanding type or a simple one. If ask for money etc then just say bye.

10 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

North Isarn, is there a lot going on up there? Rice and just more rice......bed at 8pm Is that why TV is your life?

Why you don't want to make your own experience? Saddle you water buffalo and ride up to the north!

4 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Good suggestion as most of the south is better diving in the dry season due to storms at sea apart from the obvious; the visibility below the waves is bad.

Do you look for beauty or scuba skills? Obvious also, competition for you is less during rainy season.

9 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

My friend (who is a Thai man from the south) said that southern Thai woman are more loving, loyal, attractive and caring. I also like swimming and scuba so a lady who liked this also would be a benefit and is more likely to be from the south as there is little water in the North. I could teach her to do both. 

Little water in the north ?, you never been there during monsoon.

11 hours ago, smotherb said:

No, I think university students are a great source; they are usually old enough. I would look for those who are doing well in school and want to make something out of their lives. Nothing wrong with a good looking, intelligent and capable woman; if she loves you. However, that caveat works for almost any woman. If she truly loves you, she will be a better bet. 

I  live near a large university and I frequent a coffee shop there. Many coeds have come up to me just to practice their English. What a great way to start a conversation. My wife suggests that is the reason I still frequent the place. She may be right.

And they are all looking for a beer sipping bar chair jockey in sandales and muscle shirt ?

Edited by bermannor
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I tried that in Phuket, the instructors were mostly European and the odd Thai but all men. The clientele were all foreigners. Is Chumphon that different? Appreciate the advise but not sure have you been to Chumphon a friend of mine did meet a genuine lady from there.

i agree with you. I did a diving course in Thailand no thai ladies to be seen any where 

12 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I tried that in Phuket, the instructors were mostly European and the odd Thai but all men. The clientele were all foreigners. Is Chumphon that different? Appreciate the advise but not sure have you been to Chumphon a friend of mine did meet a genuine lady from there.

You should have made the banana boat driving license, Thai girls absolutely love banana boats.