Hunt for man whose photo drove woman to suicide

snoop1130

17 hours ago, james.d said:

Pu yai baan's.. only in these positions to benefit themselves in whatever way possible.

This has been my experience too. Corrupt to the core. Vermin of the worst kind. Seen it first hand and have a friend who works for one and she has some stories to tell. Should have been flushed at birth. 

4 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Rapes do vary in severity and three years is quoted as a minimum. I know of a case where a man kidnapped and raped a woman and was given seven years inside.

Three years is never an appropriate sentence for rape. If it was me, it would be ten years before there was even a possibility of a parole hearing. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Three years is never an appropriate sentence for rape. If it was me, it would be ten years before there was even a possibility of a parole hearing. 

yea but that's because you are not as handsome as him.    :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

4 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Rapes do vary in severity and three years is quoted as a minimum. I know of a case where a man kidnapped and raped a woman and was given seven years inside.

Some Cambodians got already life sentences for Raping 2 french girls on Koh Chang.But the french girls are still alive so this case is much worse.

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, car720 said:

it was just a take off of you saying.............."if it was me".

Right...

To be clear, when I said “if it was me”, I was putting myself in the place of anyone sentencing rapist filth. 

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Right...

To be clear, when I said “if it was me”, I was putting myself in the place of anyone sentencing rapist filth. 

I know.  Just a joke at your expense.  Sorry that you didn't think it was funny.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, car720 said:

I know.  Just a joke at your expense.  Sorry that you didn't think it was funny.

Usually the objects of jokes taken at others' expense don't find the jokes funny. Social skills 101.

Edited by jackspade
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Noppadol Nawaariya from Tak’s Phop Phra district, was wanted for rape, which is punishable by a minimum prison sentence of three years.":shock1:

The 22-year-old Hmong woman drank pesticide on Saturday night :shock1:

village headman had allegedly committed similar crimes before -– of raping and taking photos to blackmail other women :shock1:

take this POS out back and shoot him twice in the back of the head.

next case.

Here here! I'll supply the ammo!

20 minutes ago, jackspade said:

Usually the objects of jokes taken at others' expense don't find the jokes funny. Social skills 101.

Unless you are an Aussie.  We take the mickey out of each other all day long.  I have heard that Canadians also have thick skins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AGLV0121 said:

Ahem! In western culture(s), this is called a mayor.

Really depends on where he is in the hierarchy.  This bloke is most likely what we may call a councillor.

The headman in our village is the "head" headman for 14 villages (each has their own headman)  and he is the one who goes to what we would call council meetings.  All elected democratically regardless of what some posters my believe.  The actual "mayor " is in the bigger provincial town ( got my doubts about him being democratically elected).   All the "head" headman  from other village groupings get together with the mayor as a council would in the UK etc.

Good to get to know your headman,  our bloke is very friendly and helps whenever some government interaction is required.

Edited by tryasimight

summarizing.

A married woman of 22 with a twin sister goes into a hotelroom with a former head of the village? From whom she is thinking to get a lot of money or help her in another way because he is supposed to be rich?

She had sex with him and the man took pictures from her or them and placed them on facebook or at least threatened her.

(Eh facebook is that prude it even deletes pictures from nude paintings or exposted statues already long time in museum.)

The woman felt ashame and did drink lets call it pesticide and died. Hmm stupid and also sad story. I know many women who go into hotelrooms with the expectation to find and money and a husband? Oh we do have a name for them.

• Like 2