Trump accuses Twitter of stifling Republicans, offers no evidence

webfact

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

Syndromnites

Is this a Russian word? And do they play "Bingo" in Russia?

Twitter is, of course, a private, free service, and as far as I know, has their own ToS, where "the right to free speech" is not guaranteed. One would think a "Scholar" like Ted Cruz would understand this, but he's clearly just trying to out-trump Trump.

That said, the accusations of shadow banning have yet to be backed up, other than as a manifestation of Trump's Derangement Syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Is this a Russian word? And do they play "Bingo" in Russia?

Twitter is, of course, a private, free service, and as far as I know, has their own ToS, where "the right to free speech" is not guaranteed. One would think a "Scholar" like Ted Cruz would understand this, but he's clearly just trying to out-trump Trump.

That said, the accusations of shadow banning have yet to be backed up, other than as a manifestation of Trump's Derangement Syndrome.

Who has the most reliable access to Intel, PT!

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Srinivas said:

Funny culture at Twitter no? Between the engineer videos from Okeefe and this knuckle head lol

Well Glen Greenwald seems to think that the twitter clarification for shadow banning was plain silly. Enjoy

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/07/27/huge-mistake-glenn-greenwald-slams-twitters-obnoxious-explanation-for-shadow-banning-conservatives/

"This website may rely on propaganda, conspiracy theories, or unverified claims.
The information may not be accurate."

"Content or content producer that has been proven to publish false information"

https://isitfakenews.com/site/twitchy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

asking for proof like anybody is capable of providing internal twitter data is just chikdishsilly on a forum. 

i get your point about trump accusation. however  twitters explanation as well as what twit engineers on camera ,lawyers explanation to congress,says there is strong grounds for suspicion in current political atmosphere.   if you can't entertain that then oh well.

looks like fish smells like a fish but no hard evidence , yeah ok  lol

even the irs was targeting conservative groups(political atmosphere), this kinda of stuff is why Trump won and got you all into a tizzy? 

3 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

asking for proof like anybody is capable of providing internal twitter data is just chikdishsilly on a forum. 

i get your point about trump accusation. however  twitters explanation as well as what twit engineers on camera ,lawyers explanation to congress,says there is strong grounds for suspicion in current political atmosphere.   if you can't entertain that then oh well.

looks like fish smells like a fish but no hard evidence , yeah ok  lol

even the irs was targeting conservative groups(political atmosphere), this kinda of stuff is why Trump won and got you all into a tizzy? 

your citation of the fake news item about the irs targeting conservative groups is somehow not surprising

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

your citation of the fake news item about the irs targeting conservative groups is somehow not surprising

here ya go straight from irs apology to conservative groups

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups

?

Thank you all for the entertainment, i end this thread . carry on with the Trumphatefest.

2 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

here ya go straight from irs apology to conservative groups

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups

?

Thank you all for the entertainment, i end this thread . carry on with the Trumphatefest.

"The controversy began in 2013 when an IRS official admitted the agency had been aggressively scrutinizing groups with names such as "Tea Party" and "Patriots." It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers."

But starting in 2010 there was a huge wave of right wing groups applying for tax exempt status thanks to new laws. The IRS looked for "tea party" and similar names as a quick way to get a handle on this activity. No one has ever show there was a political motivation for this despite repeated attempts by the right to tie this to the white house.

In fact, liberal groups were target, too. But not so many because not so many were created:

"A huge increase in workload, rather than deliberate targeting, led to "foolish mistakes" and the political discrimination in the Internal Revenue Service cited by an inspector general's report, the agency's outgoing commissioner said Friday.
The testimony by Steven Miller, who was forced to announce his resignation this week as acting IRS commissioner, came at the first congressional hearing on the matter that has put President Barack Obama's administration on the defensive.
Rep. Dave Camp, chairman of the Republican-led panel, and other GOP members sought to depict the controversy as indicative of government gone wild, with the IRS abusing conservative groups and other political foes of the administration."

In fact, the whole program began with the Cincinatti office as attested to by its boss.

"The acting IRS commissioner initially blamed "rogue" agents in Cincinnati for the scandal. But the inspector general's report told a more complicated story of a bureaucratic process initiated by an inquiry from a Cincinnati employee, which involved some consultation with Washington-based employees of Lerner's division.

However, the specific IRS guidance to "be on the lookout" for all Tea Party groups applying was approved by "only first-line management in Cincinnati," the report found."

https://www.vox.com/cards/irs-scandal-explained/which-irs-officials-were-involved-in-the-scandal

9 hours ago, bristolboy said:

But who chooses to get his info from Fox & Friends instead? DT?

Hogwash,fox and friends has nothing to do with this topic.PT uses his unlimited intel sources for  FCC compliability,ethics and regulatory statues and other sources. In fact ,social media(twitter,FB,google,YT) has been manipulating their platforms for a long time.Perfect example is the millions of members being monitored and cancelled 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Nonsense, it has been clear quite a few times Fox is the main information source for Trump. May change though since they're not happy with his economic policies.

fox and friends didn't tell him the Obama admin was surveilling(wiretapped ) T tower.I remember the radical MSM laughing and saying,what proof does he have!

Edited by riclag

As any President they have complete intel on anything and everything!

Many have to be either naive or blinded by  hatred,to think he doesn't know because he chooses not to go in detail.

From spy planes to cyberattacks to the private lives of foreign leaders, the president gets access to more confidential material than anyone else on the planet. Now, it’s all in Donald Trump’s hands.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/top-secret-government-documents-confidential-intelligence-214665

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Many have to be either naive or blinded by  hatred,to think he doesn't know because he chooses not to go in detail.

From spy planes to cyberattacks to the private lives of foreign leaders, the president gets access to more confidential material than anyone else on the planet. Now, it’s all in Donald Trump’s hands.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/top-secret-government-documents-confidential-intelligence-214665

Having access to information and making good use of it are to different matters. Considering the numerous times Trump incorporates "alternative facts" in his statements and addresses, seems like he's lacking on the latter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, riclag said:

fox and friends didn't tell him the Obama admin was surveilling(wiretapped ) T tower.I remember the radical MSM laughing and saying,what proof does he have!

Sad and incorrect.

You have been corrected already, but no response from you to that. As usual you're making false claims, and when corrected you refuse to acknowledge that.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Having access to information and making good use of it are to different matters. Considering the numerous times Trump incorporates "alternative facts" in his statements and addresses, seems like he's lacking on the latter.

There's also a difference between having access to information and actually accessing it.

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Sad and incorrect.

You have been corrected already, but no response from you to that. As usual you're making false claims, and when corrected you refuse to acknowledge that.

Post# 

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I refer back to my post #46

Edited by riclag

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:09 AM, sateuk said:

I'm English so nothing to do with me really but you must be crazy coz you love Obama what did he do for your country?  After 8 years nothing.  Trump got voted In because America wanted change from normal politicians he won and will win again if he stands again so get over yourself he ain't no dunce he ain't got what he's got for being stupid !

He got what he got because of all the idiots voting for him. He won't keep it for long as he will be a convicted criminal. Something his idiot followers still can't grasp.

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Post# 

That story was written before Trump took office. The author assumed that Donald Trump would actually avail himself of this intelligence. Just because he can access it doesn't mean that he necessarily does. 

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Post# 

As I said, you refuse to acknowledge your claims are not correct, even when presented with evidence. Reminds me of a very well known somebody, but cant think of the name now.