Which shop has TCL Tv ? Don't want Lazada

THAIPHUKET

I know the Big Cs in town use to sell them, probably still does.    Not one of the most sought after brand, but the prices are pretty good.    Check the back of the TV you are interested in purchasing and make sure it comes with all the connections you will require for all your external gadgets.

Not sure why you don't want to buy from Lazada, because they are the same brick and mortar shops you visit.

Tesco is a certified seller on Lazada, as are many other big shops, and they are usually priced cheaper than when you walk in.

• Like 1

I bought a 55inch TCL from HomePro, cost about 22,000 baht, a month later we saw the same tv in Big C for about 18,000.

Edit. Just seen on Lazada for 15,400baht.

Edited by vogie

Siam TV actually sells on Lazada...I just bought a 32 inch Sony smart TV for 7850.  Wanted to cut down on wires and gadgets due to a shortage of outlets, so I went with smart...Tempted by Toshiba at 6990....but several under 6000 in basic tv....smart is only 500-1000 more than one with at least USB/HDMI anyways...check Powerbuy...I think they said 375 for install, but their wallmounts are pricey..I got a good wallmount for under 300, and it is easy with a decent drill.

I bought mine from Homepro

Ask what is the special price

As mine was much cheaper

Maybe it was a promotion

But not advertised

Plus they came and installed it

Then made sure it was working

I

Edited by Lizard2010

Homepro told me special price 8990...for Sony...1140 more than Siam....Homepro tried to tell me 45-60 days for a credit on a drill whose handle lasted five minutes...told them I had a US CC and they could do it faster or I would dispute the charge...4 days...credit showed up....

1 minute ago, moontang said:

Homepro told me special price 8990...for Sony...1140 more than Siam....Homepro tried to tell me 45-60 days for a credit on a drill whose handle lasted five minutes...told them I had a US CC and they could do it faster or I would dispute the charge...4 days...credit showed up....

Well this is Thailand Not a Western Country

Anything goes

That unless you Challenge them

2 minutes ago, Lizard2010 said:

Well this is Thailand Not a Western Country

Anything goes

That unless you Challenge them

correct...they accepted my US Visa card..they get to accept their rules..or possibly lose their status as a merchant.  One collect phone call, or a few clicks on the computer...charge disputed, preferred customer...it is out of Homepros control, at that point...and they were actually polite..and the lady was hot, hot...but no need to act like they are doing me a big favor by refunding my purchase on some Korean company's chinese factories product, that was not quality controlled..and of course it was their recommendation, which is almost a giant red flag right there.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:26 PM, ratcatcher said:

Makro sellsTCL televisons and so do the other 2 big chains. TCL is decent quality, not quite in the SONY, LG, SAMSUNG price-wise but not crap either.

What criteria are relevant to come to that conclusion?

On 7/29/2018 at 8:13 AM, vogie said:

I bought a 55inch TCL from HomePro, cost about 22,000 baht, a month later we saw the same tv in Big C for about 18,000.

Edit. Just seen on Lazada for 15,400baht.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/tcl-uhd-4k-smart-tv-55p2us-i210407567-s317474457.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1.b2ad1307ZARKsb&search=1