New York Times publisher says he chided Trump not to call press the enemy

webfact

9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

So now it's but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but Maxine.

But Maxine what?  I just think it would be a fair trade if we're going to start putting cones on people.

3 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

But Maxine what?  I just think it would be a fair trade if we're going to start putting cones on people.

The thread is about Trump's meeting with Sulzberger and Trump's honesty or lack thereof.

What does Maxine Waters have to do with that? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Opl said:

Time once again for the definition of "truthiness"

"Truthiness is the belief or assertion that a particular statement is true based on the intuition or perceptions of some individual or individuals, without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.[1][2] Truthiness can range from ignorant assertions of falsehoods to deliberate duplicity or propaganda intended to sway opinions.[3][4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness

I'd say Trump has the gamut covered.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

The thread is about Trump's meeting with Sulzberger and Trump's honesty or lack thereof.

What does Maxine Waters have to do with that? 

Didn't mean to hurt your fee fees. Sorry.

Edited by Rigby40
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 9:38 PM, Rigby40 said:

Reminds me of school when I was a child. The school bullies played the victim card against anyone who stood up for themselves. Didn't work then and won't work now.

Finally, we have someone willing to call them out on a national scale. I love this guy!

20 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Trump is right again . The MSM is the enemy of the People.

18 hours ago, rgraham said:

The media in the US has become a disgrace.

For Trump and others who have no clue about the rights and ideals the US is founded on:

Fondling a flag is not an act of patriotism.  Defending the First Amendment is an act of patriotism.  Undermining the First Amendment is traitorous.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

"The Fake News Media is going CRAZY! They are totally unhinged and in many ways, after witnessing first hand the damage they do to so many innocent and decent people, I enjoy watching," Trump said in a tweet. "In 7 years, when I am no longer in office, their ratings will dry up and they will be gone!"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-criticize-media-751422

7 minutes ago, Opl said:

"The Fake News Media is going CRAZY! They are totally unhinged and in many ways, after witnessing first hand the damage they do to so many innocent and decent people, I enjoy watching," Trump said in a tweet. "In 7 years, when I am no longer in office, their ratings will dry up and they will be gone!"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/31/trump-criticize-media-751422

Translation -- "trump" is totally unhinged.

• Like 1