Chiang Mai wife grabs her "philandering" husband's Glock and shoots him dead in bed

webfact

Chiang Mai wife grabs her "philandering" husband's Glock and shoots him dead in bed

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Hang Dong police were called to the scene of a shooting in a bedroom behind a mini mart in their jurisdiction.

Sawat, 48, a civil defense volunteer in Chiang Mai had been shot in the chest.

He was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead.

Waiting for the police, that included provincial deputy chief Pol Col Piyaphan Patrapongsin, was the man's wife Wilaiwan.

She had the murder weapon - a Glock 9mm - still in her hand and was crying profusely.

Sanook said she was aged 60 and admitted to shooting her husband.

She said that they had been together for ten years and that Sawat was a serial philanderer with many "giks".

She had told him to stop dallying with his mistresses many times but he still persisted.

On this occasion she grabbed his gun and shot him in the chest.

She has been charged with murder and detained.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-30
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Great headline Webfact, when i first saw it i thought it said wife grabs husbands c++k.:cheesy:

Just what I thought colinneil , another post earlier I read ' .........crocodile mauls arm off '

I wonder if there is a Specsaver near me.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

note to self: if philandering, don't keep a gun at home, specially with a mad cow for a wife...Having a gun at home and while feeling secured and protected, it can very quickly turn on you to and kill you...

note to self: if gik looks better than the wife, move out !

• Like 1

...then you want to talk 'domestic violence'...???

...the problem with this scenario is that .....it is happening more and more frequently now.....

...once the first one got away with it....(???)

...'fairer sex'....and 'victim'....nothing...

...we have murder pure and simple....the rest of the details cannot be refuted by those now-dead ....

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

note to self: if philandering, don't keep a gun at home, specially with a mad cow for a wife...Having a gun at home and while feeling secured and protected, it can very quickly turn on you to and kill you...

Don't forget to empty the house of all sharp knives and sell the ducks as well. 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:03 AM, ezzra said:

Good Point!

Also remove all Big Knives in the Kitchen and sleep with a very tight Hockey Jock on, to protect the Family Jewels.