Video: Villagers try to lynch top policeman's son who murdered gran and grandson in their own home

webfact

Video: Villagers try to lynch top policeman's son who murdered gran and grandson in their own home

3PM.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Video footage on Facebook taken by Thai Rath showed the moments when a top policeman's son was taken on a reenactment of a horrific crime that has shocked Thailand.

Watcharaphon Sima, 20, or who the media have dubbed "Ai For" was taken by 100 cops to the house where he repeatedly stabbed 56 year old Sanom Kaesorn and her 11 year old grandson Attakowit Monthajan a week ago.

A crowd of 70 villagers turned up trying to get at the suspect. After the reenactment at the house he was taken to apologize to the coffins of the deceased.

It was the day of their cremation.

"Ai For" is the son of a senior policeman, said Thai Rath.

He broke into the house in Nong Khawai sub district of Lomsak, Petchabun in the early hours of July 25th after arriving on a motorcycle he borrowed.

He claimed he thought the house was empty.

The occupants woke up and he murdered the young boy first with a knife. He then stabbed his gran 40 times.

It was all for a mobile phone and a one baht weight piece of gold jewelry.

Thai posters online said Thai punishments were pathetic - some like Pear Eastough called for the death penalty in this case.

Police said that justice will be done for the victims and their family. They said the investigation had been intense resulting in the arrest of the suspect within seven days.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-02

• Confused 1

Being in Thailand is  sad place to be sometimes 

this crime and all who have been effected by it,

and still more in the future, to come.

Edited by leeneeds
missed out text
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

It could have been done a lot quicker if the cops had given him to the mob. Murdering a boy and a grannie for a pittance, he deserves a bad end.

What he did was wrong and the pain expressed by the  victims' family shreds the heart. However, look at him again and ask yourself if a "bad end" will bring back the dead or make things right. He's still a child despite being 20, and aside from looking intellectually challenged, he is terrified. I expect that he panicked when discovered  and reacted based upon his pre-existing psychological deficiency. I don't doubt for a minute that he now regrets what he did. That's not an excuse, but the multiple comments on this thread clamoring for his demise are just as barbaric as what this deviant did. The kid is not all there.

He is now in a detention facility where he will be tormented and bullied for the next 20+ years. As a  police officer's son, he will be targeted and no amount of bribery will shield him from that. His father most likely will not help as he has caused a tremendous loss of face for  his father.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hmm, difficult to say what will happen with this one,it is obviously shocking and high profile,the guy is obviously a physco,stabbing someone 40 times,not to mention a young boy,i would think even his Father is sickened by it,i don't think he will be getting off lightly,let's hope not. No doubt he will plead a bad spirit or something possesed him,in that case i reccomend the water test to see if it is still there like they used to do with witches in Europe,duck him under the water,if he drowns it has gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Must feel great for this father to have the knowledge of the he, as the role of a policeman and a father, was not able to even teach his own som right or wrong. Guess that man should consider a work as cleaning the streets in the morning instead.

I think you're mistaken. It seems he did indeed teach him wrong and how to act with a sense of impumity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

What he did was wrong and the pain expressed by the  victims' family shreds the heart. However, look at him again and ask yourself if a "bad end" will bring back the dead or make things right. He's still a child despite being 20, and aside from looking intellectually challenged, he is terrified. I expect that he panicked when discovered  and reacted based upon his pre-existing psychological deficiency. I don't doubt for a minute that he now regrets what he did. That's not an excuse, but the multiple comments on this thread clamoring for his demise are just as barbaric as what this deviant did. The kid is not all there.

He is now in a detention facility where he will be tormented and bullied for the next 20+ years. As a  police officer's son, he will be targeted and no amount of bribery will shield him from that. His father most likely will not help as he has caused a tremendous loss of face for  his father.

It will only be loss of face if found guilty, and being Thailand and connected - that's a long, long 

way off at this stage. 

Maybe he will "mysteriously" disappear while out on bail, and then be seen partying in Singapore with the Red Bull heir that they still can't extradite.

They haven't been able to get Thaksin back. Or Yingluck. Or that monk who took off with all that money. Or the Red Bull heir. 

It seems the easiest thing to do is just flee the country and the police will be powerless to get you back to face the charges.

• Like 1