The Big Bang Theory Ending? Season 13 Renewal Talks Underway

snoop1130

The Big Bang Theory Ending? Season 13 Renewal Talks Underway

by CHRIS HARNICK

grfg.JPG

Image: Screen grab from eonline.com

If you're not ready to say goodbye to The Big Bang Theory, well, you're not alone. At the 2018 Television Critics Association summer press tour, CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahladdressed the future of the long-running sitcom, which is currently entering season 12, the last season of its most recent two-season renewal at CBS.

"We don't believe it's the final year," Kahl said. "We're in preliminary discussions with Warner Bros., the studio."

The Big Bang Theory cast, which includes Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, Melissa Rauch and Simon Helberg, previously banded together to negotiate contracts.

In May, Kahl hinted the show could return.

Full Story: https://www.eonline.com/news/957696/the-big-bang-theory-ending-season-13-renewal-talks-underway

I was done with BBT about 4 seasons ago, around the time of Cuoco & Galecki getting together. For me it's always the kiss of death when the sexual tension between characters turns into them being a couple.

Stopped being funny for me around that time,

RIP Big Bang Theory

• Like 1

Opinions obviously differ.

I've watched and kept every episode of BBT and YS and would be delighted if they both returned.

And I'm a self-confessed Geek! 

• Like 1

"millenial humour never got me."

I have seen every season, love the humour and the Sheldon character especially. I am 72 years old and British........certainly no millenial (did they even have them when the show started?) 

• Like 1

BBT offers a good chuckle or two compared to the cringes reality shows give me.

Though I must confess I preferred the raunchy humor and decadent lifestyle and lovely ladies in "Two and a Half Men" more.

Edited by smileydude