Are Thai Ladies Justified In Being Paid Every Month By Their Boyfriend/Husband, Or Does It Create The Perception Of Long Term Prostitution?

AdamTheFarang

On 8/7/2018 at 8:28 PM, AdamTheFarang said:

I am asking in general in the world of equality why do men still pay more than woman?

hmmmm   so looking at this statement,  and then who "likes. confused. or sad"........

i guess i would have to say i'm  baffled

Edited by rumak
spelling

1 minute ago, rumak said:

hmmmm   so looking at this statement,  and then who "likes. confused. or sad"........

i guess i would have to say in  baffled

There are some posters here that used the "confused" emoticon constantly. I feel sorry for them.

4 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults aged 20 and over

CDC data

4 hours ago, JLCrab said:

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults aged 20 and over

CDC data

That is the world average height, and you did not mention the other average stats for women:

Height in inches: 63.7
Weight in pounds: 168.5
Waist circumference in inches: 38.1* (96.9 centimeters)

*Unpublished figure. Derived from converting published figures listed in centimeters to inches.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

While the outlier you posted was 5’7” (170cm) and is taller than average, I doubt she weighs more than the average 168lbs (76.4kg) or her waist is greater than the average 38.1” (96.9cm), do you?

I realize there are exceptions; a US gf of mine was 4’11” (149.86cm) and weighed 79.2lbs (36kg). I liked to call her “Spinner.” However, I think Thai women are on average smaller than Western women; that, I believe, is one reasons so many of us like them. And, smaller may not be as much in height as it is in girth.

Well I like tall Thai women because that way, when they are on top of you, their knockers -- if they have them --  are right in your face.

BTW if you had looked more closely at that CDC page instead trying to stick me with a ringer, you might have noticed that it says: Data are for the U.S.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaalle said:

If you are old and/or unattractive there needs to be other incentives for a younger and more attractive girl. It is not any more complicated than that.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It's a lot more complicated than that but as you clearly have no comprehension of the opposite sex, particularly Thai women, you'd never understand.

11 minutes ago, Spidey said:

It's a lot more complicated than that but as you clearly have no comprehension of the opposite sex, particularly Thai women, you'd never understand.

Ten years here, never had to spend money to find companionship. I probably know more than you my friend : )

9 minutes ago, Kaalle said:

So enlighten me then? Why do I never have to provide for the thai females I meet? And why do you have too?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Kee niow, unlike me!

the government of the United States of America and the Federal Reserve Bank gives me over 67,000 baht a month to spread joy and happiness in Thailand.

and that is what I do. And I feel really good helping out here and there.

Stupid government

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Since the women have nothing and they are the only kind of women that will take these kind of men.

I would not be so quick to make that judgement. I have been surprised at the professional women who have shown interest in me. Many have been definitely middle class and not at all desperate. Usually have at least one child. Some have had their own businesses. I will agree that it's much easier to cut a deal with a destitute girl. I generally shoot for older, attractive women, who have low-paying jobs. They DO get accustomed to having more options very quickly, though.

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

I would not be so quick to make that judgement. I have been surprised at the professional women who have shown interest in me. Many have been definitely middle class and not at all desperate. Usually have at least one child. Some have had their own businesses. I will agree that it's much easier to cut a deal with a destitute girl. I generally shoot for older, attractive women, who have low-paying jobs. They DO get accustomed to having more options very quickly, though.

You have to give women credit for one thing......once exposed they learn real quick.   Guess we're not

the only one who take advantage of our "options".   

8 hours ago, Spidey said:

When I had 2 small children, back in farangland, my wife gave up work to look after the kids. had a joint bank account.

When my Thai girlfriend and I moved in together she was working as a chef in a restaurant and earning 12k baht per month, 6 days per week, 12 hours per day. Never saw her and she was knackered when I did. For me it was a no brainer that she gave up work. She now takes care of our young son and we do everything together. I give her a small allowance.

No difference really.

My, what a big spender you are!

I think there is a few common denominators in all this cheap charlie behavior:

1. Been divorced already
  2. Want to be with a women, have children, yet don't want to give her equal financial rights
  3. Insecurity, she will leave to be with someone that will give her money so don't give her enough to take off.
  4. Don't have much money these days to begin with yet want to start a new family with someone much younger.

Quite shocking how many expats move to Thailand and get married, then want to treat their wife like a low class servant?

Amazing how many expats can marry a Thai woman, have kids, they not trust her with the money?

If there is not that level of trust, you never should have gotten married in the first place 

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

You speaking of Thai middle class?

How many well off women in your own country would want you today?

The fact they have a child means they have already failed in one relationship whether their fault or not.

Then you are just picking up someone else's emotional baggage.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

The fact they have a child means they have already failed in one relationship whether their fault or not.

does bw stand for black and white?   Pretty evident that's how you see things.

get some rose colored glasses ...... life is more relaxing and you won't be trashing everyone

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rumak said:

does bw stand for black and white?   Pretty evident that's how you see things.

get some rose colored glasses ...... life is more relaxing and you won't be trashing everyone

I always thought he was a Sun newspaper reader "Big Ones Page 3"

3 hours ago, KhunFred said:

It's your lucky day! No chance to meet her without this forum, methinks. Please message me for her details. Her smile is honest. 

Looking for Farang.jpg

2 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

give him a break will ya..he just trying to be a good farungs by not picking whether Prost or BG.

Nowadays young TW doesn't always choose farungs over Thai somchai. Few of my GF friends even choose Tomboys rather than farungs ,even theyre fat ..at least they have someone to share and treat them for lunch or dinner

28 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

It's your lucky day! No chance to meet her without this forum, methinks. Please message me for her details. Her smile is honest. 

Looking for Farang.jpg

isn't polite to put elderly woman photo which you don't know  and let people having a laf on it.  Its ok to having fun , but this is not nice... or this is what you been taught at your home country

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

isn't polite to put elderly woman photo which you don't know  and let people having a laf on it.  Its ok to having fun , but this is not nice... or this is what you been taught at your home country

A thread can sometimes become a bit dry. The one poster with his message that he's more into older ladies was in no way to make fun of older people. Is it not possible just to smile and go over to the next part of life? I thought it's funny, others might think different, but it was not to make fun out of anybody. 

I'm sorry if I somehow offended you, it wasn't my intention. My apologies. 

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

A thread can sometimes become a bit dry. The one poster with his message that he's more into older ladies was in no way to make fun of older people. Is it not possible just to smile and go over to the next part of life? I thought it's funny, others might think different, but it was not to make fun out of anybody. 

I'm sorry if I somehow offended you, it wasn't my intention. My apologies. 

Kao jai na krup...but the picture you post not really nice IMO,  it's important to put respect eldery people/ senior citizen without  seing their nationality or social status.