"Brand New" Red Ferrari slams into tree after collision on Friendship Highway

webfact

9 hours ago, kotsak said:

"The Ferrari was unable to brake in time, said the report." - Blame the self driving mode.. ?

Probably repeating what others have said and are thinking.  My TW would be amazed if I walked in and said sorry Vios smashed as it couldn't brake in time.

2 hours ago, JulesMad said:

I find it very hard to feel even remotely sorry for people in ridiculous expensive cars, who have accidents and/or do other stupid things. My thoughts go always out to their victims!!!

The tree was a victim, nice of you to think of it.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Derek B said:

I thought that Ferrari & other High Performance car dealerships did offer instruction to customs on how to handle their vehicles. Perhaps not in Thailand as they might incur a liability if driver error causes an accident.   

Yep, they don't have instructions on how a Ferrari can climb a tree, in Thailand.

10 hours ago, kannot said:

That  bloody rain and Ferraris, thank goodness the driver wasnt responsible.

Youd  think the guys at Ferrari would put some really good  brakes and some anti skid system in those  cars wouldnt you I mean surely they could do that?????

Thai rain extra slippery no doubt

We could assume the Ferrari at such a high cost is equipped with an umbrella as a std for the driver and optional for the passengers to prevent challenges during rainy seasons….:whistling:

8 hours ago, cleverman said:

Since arriving, manny things have amazed me. Nothing more so than how a car accident can can cause so any people to be preoccupied by it. If I ever get that interested in something so mundane, it will be time for me to leave. 

Pots / kettles.?

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

They could, but maybe they assume people who buy cars and have licenses can drive. I’m sure they give a demo and ask drivers to read the manual and to drive safely. I guess ultimately the person driving the car is responsible for how fast they drive and how they react to different weather conditions. But I guess for some people they find it easier to be irresponsible and then take no responsibility. We normally call them a**holes. I can’t write the word we use for people who help find blame for them elsewhere. 

A Thai - reading a manual.......ROFLMFAO. Not even the pilots did that, they may now,  but.....

11 hours ago, inThailand said:

You don't get brakes with a new Ferrari? Or the driver doesn't know how to use them? 

I think it was Ettore Bugatti who said " My cars are meant to go, not stop".

1 hour ago, TKDfella said:

Bet the tree doesn't think so. Oh jinx, doesn't anyone care about the poor tree and its loss of bark.

I can still remember a quote from a traffic policeman in Australia. " When a car and a tree have an argument, the tree always wins".

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, inThailand said:

You don't get brakes with a new Ferrari? Or the driver doesn't know how to use them? 

Those Ferrari's need a   Policeman in front to stop them.

Edited by harrry