I am Being Blackmailed and want to prosecute this Skank

PhuketAmerican

My guess is she wants $1000, not 1000 baht.

Call her bluff, tell her to get lost, delete yours and your wife’s FB accounts... those are all good advice.

If she follows through and there aren’t any pictures then it’s her word against yours.  If there are pictures, then you’ll have to act based on how you think your wife will react.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I reckon it's an inside job. His Mrs likely knows he's a dog and as a result she's done a deal to alleviate him of cash before she crucifies him. It's called  the long long play

It could be. People think Thai women are stupid, yet they have lived in the same cheating culture for centuries.

If they ignore things is because they choose to because it benefits them.

"Delete wife's Facebook".lol and rotflmao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PhuketAmerican said:

If I pay her then go to cops will that work?

Every which way you`re stuffed. I certainly would not give in to her demands and pay money and if as you say; she uses drugs, I can assure you this won`t be her last request for money.

Also, how do you know for sure she took photos or videoed you and her doing the deed? This could be a bluff.

First thing to do is block her from your facebook so she`s unable to see your profile and activities on there. Then simply ignore her. If she does know your address and sends any photos or videos to your wife, that is a criminal offence, take it to the police and file a criminal case against her. If the worse comes to the worse and your wife finds out, you`ll just have to face the music then hope for the best.

BTW, hope you used common sense and had safe sex.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Every which way you`re stuffed. I certainly would not give in to her demands and pay money and if as you say; she uses drugs, I can assure you this won`t be her last request for money.

Also, how do you know for sure she took photos or videoed you and her doing the deed? This could be a bluff.

First thing to do is block her from your facebook so she`s unable to see your profile and activities on there. Then simply ignore her. If she does know your address and sends any photos or videos to your wife, that is a criminal offence, take it to the police and file a criminal case against her. If the worse comes to the worse and your wife finds out, you`ll just have to face the music then hope for the best.

BTW, hope you used common sense and had safe sex.

Lol safe sex. Very funny but I suspect that was a complete accident.

You need a thai friend who can handle this situation. Stay outside and relax.

He will explain to her on her level and language that he can't accept to loose face because she makes problem to his friend you.

Your problem is on a smaller scale. Saw many times how real big problems go away after a chat with the right friend.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Well it doesnt seem like she is a straight out simple and experienced con artist.  So a thou or two may work as balo says, but crazies are unpredictable.

Not so sure if that was sent to the OP the next day. Certainly seems a bit pre-meditated to me. Also being able to get the wife's email address from an unsecured FB account, perhaps not rocket science but I reckon planned from the start.

As others have guessed, don't think this is going to end with a one off payment of 1,000 baht.