When is Terminal 21 scheduled for opening ?

thairookie

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, champers said:

Open now?

Of course not , but at the bottom of the sign you see the dates the promotion are running. I just copied it from their facebook page.  

Oh no , be prepared for a long queue on Friday.

Women will start fighting over this, and a few men   :crazy:

H&M

First customer get a 10 000 baht voucher

2-5 5000 baht voucher 

6-255 : 500 baht voucher 

7 minutes ago, balo said:

H&M

2-5 5000 baht voucher 

Why are you cheerleading every little thing?  255 will be reached in the first 15 minutes.   There will be a line up for the opening no matter what.  After it opens there will be no lineup.  Why be so dramatic about it?

Also, Foodland has those 2 for 1 things all the time.  This is nothing new.

2 minutes ago, balo said:

H&M

2-5 5000 baht voucher 

Security will be earning their money. Expect plenty of whistles to be deployed.

Foodland is at Gate 5, opposite Fairtex Hotel, near where the baht busses do their U-turn for the beach.

4 minutes ago, balo said:

I try to be the opposite of you, think I'm doing a good job so far. 

Your are doing a good job of spreading bad information.  Like how the food court is going to be this amazing thing .  Unlike every other food court, including the one in T21 Bkk, before the mall even opens.  Or all the other things you are saying are going to be amazing before it even opens.

Or like how there is a 2 for 1 sale at foodland which looks like the same 2 for 1 they normally have at the other foodlands.

You STILL have not disclosed what your financial interest is.  There is obviously some alterior motive beyond just being some sort of mall fanboy.

LOL the only interest I have is I live in the area and it takes me 5 minutes to walk to the mall !!! 

You are now officially on my ignore list LAPD .  Get a life. 

3 hours ago, lapd said:

255 will be reached in the first 15 minutes. There will be a line up for the opening no matter what.  After it opens there will be no lineup.  //

When H&M add a similar promotion at Central Beach Festival, these vouchers were for first customers who bought something, not first customers at the door... Don't know here.

18 minutes ago, balo said:

I think they will hand out queue numbers starting from 5 AM , according to my Thai friend. So pretty sure they will line up from early morning. 

Somebody please take photos. Comedy is always appreciated.

17 minutes ago, balo said:

Pictures from tonight and some of the restaurants  

Beerfest Brewery is interesting. Used to be sole importers of Erdinger. Never been to the one in Pattaya but the one in Singapore had a great range of draught beers and good food. Weissbeer 300 baht per litre which is less than the UK. Will be my first port of call in T21.

18 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I'm wondering if T21 will have an information desk? Pretty standard in most of the big malls in SE Asia but never seen one in Pattaya.

You have one in Royal Garden, on the Second Road side, near the escalator.

You have one in Central Beach Festival, on the sea side, a few meters on the rights of escalators.

Etc. ???? 

Just now, Pattaya46 said:

You have one in Royal Garden, on the Second Road side, near the escalator.

You have one in Central Beach Festival, on the sea side, a few meters on the rights of escalators.

Etc. ???? 

Never seen the one at Central Festival. Have even looked for one there. Oh well, I must be getting senile!

56 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Beerfest Brewery is interesting. Used to be sole importers of Erdinger. Never been to the one in Pattaya but the one in Singapore had a great range of draught beers and good food. Weissbeer 300 baht per litre which is less than the UK. Will be my first port of call in T21.

There is already a beerfest brewery at Avenue Mall.  Not sure if it is moving to T21 or if that is a second location.  Most of those other places already exist in Pattaya as well.

6 minutes ago, lapd said:

There is already a beerfest brewery at Avenue Mall.  Not sure if it is moving to T21 or if that is a second location.  Most of those other places already exist in Pattaya as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they relocate completely. The Avenue location is almost always empty.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:45 PM, balo said:

Foodland will run a special promotion buy 1 get 1 free, whatever that means . 

43639696_599541843794760_184264300552205

"Buy 1 get 1 free means exactly that". (Most stores use this terminology here - it's hard to believe you've never seen it). They had this promotion in the Foodland at Royal Garden Plaza last year when it opened. I got quite a number of deals.

12 hours ago, Spidey said:

Yes awful location, which is probably why I've never visited it.

I think it's a pretty good location.  The McD and Starbucks seem to do well.  That mall just doesn't seem to draw in traffic for anything else for whatever reason.  People generally don't go to a mall to drink at a brewery but we shall see.

Just now, lapd said:

I think it's a pretty good location.  The McD and Starbucks seem to do well.  That mall just doesn't seem to draw in traffic for anything else for whatever reason.  

Robin Hood has struggled there for years. Hopefully the new Beerfest Brewery is up to the standard I experienced in Singapore. Great for a long lunch.

Archived