‘Missing’ girl, 15, found living with older man in Bangkok

webfact

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

As i said to another guy at 13 kids today have more exposure to sex than anytime I can remember Internet Movies  etc  We would be fools to say that does not happen to get real

We should stay on topic , rather than talk about 13 year olds exposure to sex.

• Like 1

Ok i think I need to write this I have had many replies to my response about kids starting at 13 in sexual activities  One guy by the look of it even suggested I was a pedophile Maybe should of explained what i meant  In this modern world sex is being pushed as its the be all end all of the lots of things It is being glorified mainly to sell things whatever Kids today with these mobile phones that seemed glued to their hands read all this . What I was suggesting is that is getting more exposure ok  which in my mind is bloody dangerous and makes them more daring to try 

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

We should stay on topic , rather than talk about 13 year olds exposure to sex.

max I <deleted>  cking fear if I had to raise a family again Gone are the days when we use to play and ride bikes Today the mobile phone has taken over and opened up the world to kids This is where it all starts

5 hours ago, myfriendu said:

I have seen it first hand, an ex of mine her sister had a kid at 13 years old, her daughter has just had a kid at 15, she was seeing a older guy at 14 , the father of her child is 22 she now lives with him and his family.    

Well, historically these things run in families, exactly as you describe.  Those of us who live in the countryside here where most people are not rich, see it all around us.   If we are allowed to mention such things, Wikipedia says that the recently deceased Aretha Franklin had her first two children (Clarence and Edward) at age 12 and 14.  So early teen sex is hardly a 21st Century Thai exclusive.  Less than a couple of centuries ago it was standard practice in Europe and in some highly religious parts of the world it is still common practice, even today.   Young sex happens.  It is to be discouraged until the person is mentally mature  (however that is calculated) but is almost impossible to stop in some circumstances.   It always has emotional and sometimes health consequences for both mother and child. 

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

max I <deleted>  cking fear if I had to raise a family again Gone are the days when we use to play and ride bikes Today the mobile phone has taken over and opened up the world to kids This is where it all starts

Times move on , things change , nothing we can do about that .

I just think that its unhealthy for adults to pay so much attention to 13 year olds .

So, lets get back on topic and stop discussing 13 year olds

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Times move on , things change , nothing we can do about that .

I just think that its unhealthy for adults to pay so much attention to 13 year olds .

So, lets get back on topic and stop discussing 13 year olds

ok   its time i moved on anyway  i have a bit of stress so bye max see ya

6 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

If we are allowed to mention such things, Wikipedia says that the recently deceased Aretha Franklin had her first two children (Clarence and Edward) at age 12 and 14.

Stop, you will get some TV posters aroused .

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ujayujay said:

Oh...you have experience in sexual activities with kids in this age?

My neighbours 13 year old daughter was living with her 26 year old boyfriend at her parents house. She was pregnant at 14 and although could not legally marry, the parents even had a wedding ceremony for their daughter and the guy where the whole village was invited, including me. In many of the outer, local villages this is quite common.

when I was young in the sixties, in Europe, there were 12 and 13 year olds with experience.
and on certain rural areas even worse in certain families, no details on that for the net.
for the record, 16 years was legal age, in Western Europe at least, and yes, I stuck to that.
so it happens everywhere I guess, but more so when families are disintegrating.
Lack of Social control, Alcoholism, Violence, Family History.
Did internet make it worse? Probably made it easier for grooming.

but to control of all this, nothing beats an environment where some parents or other people close to the family can have open conversations about what is going on in the life of the kids and teenagers

7 hours ago, ujayujay said:

This type of unfounded accusation has no place here or anywhere. :1zgarz5:

A benign comment was made and a serious UNFOUNDED accusation, in the form of a question?, returned. Anyone who has been here and interacted with Thais at all...anyone with eyes...knows that there are plenty of child moms about.  

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Back in the UK a pal of mine tried to stop his 15-year-old stepdaughter from having sex with a 23-year-old man.

He locked her in her room, she called the police on her mobile, they came round and arrested him for child abuse/false imprisonment.

The girl moved in with the 23-year-old guy. Social services and the police were OK with that.

My pal got a police record and a weekend in police cells for his part.

Yep.  They have a mind of their own. (if that is possible. ) :cheesy:

9 hours ago, connda said:

Four years difference in age?  :dry:  Really?
What about the 70 year old expats hooking up with 20 year old bargirls?  

I can understand 'statutory' laws to protect underages kids from predatory adults, but in this case it's two teenagers with a 4 year age difference.  A kid's life is being ruins for naught.  "Older man?"  Don't make me laugh.  He's a teen-aged kid.

in Thailand the law say you need be 18years old for having sex 

so on this account old expats with a 20 years old bar girl is fine but a low life Thai man there probably not can support a family trick a under age girl to be his girlfriend 

and if he get her pregnant he will just run away and let another baby grow up in poorly life 

But why she run away probably because her own family is not a nice family.... 

12 hours ago, neeray said:

Old song ..... "The White of an Egg Rolled Down Her Leg, and the Rest Came Nine Months later".

This is nothing but a case of puppy love.

It would be better for the parents to recognize the union and make it official.

Otherwise, next stop, Pattaya.

you got it spot on, just some people are so jealous about joung people having the fun they deserve, in this harsh world.

Good luck to the couple, hopefullly they get back together, when this crap blows over

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

in Thailand the law say you need be 18years old for having sex 

so on this account old expats with a 20 years old bar girl is fine but a low life Thai man there probably not can support a family trick a under age girl to be his girlfriend 

and if he get her pregnant he will just run away and let another baby grow up in poorly life 

But why she run away probably because her own family is not a nice family.... 

Or more likely knowing that her family would disapprove.

16 hours ago, connda said:

Four years difference in age?  :dry:  Really?
What about the 70 year old expats hooking up with 20 year old bargirls?  

I can understand 'statutory' laws to protect underages kids from predatory adults, but in this case it's two teenagers with a 4 year age difference.  A kid's life is being ruins for naught.  "Older man?"  Don't make me laugh.  He's a teen-aged kid.

What about the 70 year old expats hooking up with 20 year old bargirls?    God bless them, no one else will!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ujayujay said:

That is a very serious allegation you are making against me and my character by reading what I said in a different way I was trying pointing out You are saying I am a child molester. Would I be correct in assuming that? Amazing all i can say. I won't get into a slanging match with you over this because what the use I don't want to lower myself to your grubby tactics. that NOBODY WINS You know I have seen questions like this in a few forums and it proves to me that people saying this have a very low IQ and weak character. They usually are trying to seek attention to themselves because they don't have many friends and trying to get a few laughs out of it which I am sure you will. But go ahead makes you feel good. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

That is a very serious allegation you are making against me and my character by reading what I said in a different way I was trying pointing out You are saying I am a child molester. Would I be correct in assuming that? Amazing all i can say. I won't get into a slanging match with you over this because what the use I don't want to lower myself to your grubby tactics. that NOBODY WINS You know I have seen questions like this in a few forums and it proves to me that people saying this have a very low IQ and weak character. They usually are trying to seek attention to themselves because they don't have many friends and trying to get a few laughs out of it which I am sure you will. But go ahead makes you feel good. 

Report the troll. 

17 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

That is a very serious allegation you are making against me and my character by reading what I said in a different way I was trying pointing out You are saying I am a child molester. 

He asked you a question and didnt make an allegation

Your posts suggest that you have an interest in the subject 

29 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Cannot get married at 13 and cannot have sex at 13 either 

Siam Legal (and section 277 of the Thai criminal code) think different.

"Sexual Intercourse With A Minor

Section 277 explicitly states that sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 15 who is not the wife or husband shall be liable for imprisonment from four to twenty years. "

http://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-rape-sections-276-281/

And the get out of jail free option

"if the offender being the man commits against the girl over thirteen years but not yet over fifteen years of age with her consent and the Court grants such man and girl to marry together afterwards, the offender shall not be punished for such offence. If the Court grants them to marry together during the offender be still inflicted with the punishment, the Court shall release such offender."

Edited by BritManToo

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Siam Legal think different.

"Sexual Intercourse With A Minor

Section 277 explicitly states that sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 15 who is not the wife or husband shall be liable for imprisonment from four to twenty years. "

https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-law/sex-crimes-in-thailand/

That is just badly worded , 18 years old is the legal age for getting married in Thailand .

Sex for under 15s is illegal in Thailand .