More staff issues ,be warned

kannot

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

You find homeless people to use for your labor and then you’re surprised when they’re lazy.

They arent homeless they give up where they are  living to live with us, The latest pair lived a bout 1  mile away in a  rented  house which they gave notice on to live with us.

4 hours ago, SuperTed said:

In the cities, there is some fear of the law, in the countryside with a farang, forget it. Men are going to take you for everything they can and split.

Try hiring women with children from the local community. People who you literally know where they and their parents live. And then treat them like family. That is your only hope.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Done

1 hour ago, kannot said:

The latest have an 8 year old daughter......her birthday last week..................we provided the cake 

20180914_183126-web.jpg

Why?

They're your employees, yet again a sign of weakness.

You gonna buy them fireworks at NY as well?

On 9/24/2018 at 1:28 PM, JaiLai said:

Why?

They're your employees, yet again a sign of weakness.

You gonna buy them fireworks at NY as well?

ask  the  Wife.................she aint got any  kids.............then the advice "treat em  like family"...........u  choose?

On 23 August 2018 at 5:20 AM, fanjita said:

In fairness you only seem to go max on 500 a day.  The youngsters quite rightly want a bit more.  

You can always do the work yourself.  

He stated he does do some work himself. I wonder on what grounds he got a work permit!

Too bad my wife doesn't do gardening. She works in a hotel there everyday on time, stays late when someone is running late. Walked to work last year with water up to her waist, our only flood last year. When they hired her she asked you sure I am 50 the owner says no you are just who we want young people show up late and then quit afte 2 or 3 months. Yes there are Thais who work hard you just havn't found them yet. Good luck

On 9/24/2018 at 12:35 PM, kannot said:

They arent homeless they give up where they are  living to live with us, The latest pair lived a bout 1  mile away in a  rented  house which they gave notice on to live with us.

Posting here is thankless, every body has there mind made up even after reading the OP