Pay your PEA Electric via App...

sfokevin

Back in post #61 Crossy suggested an ID number which I used and it worked. It looks like someone by the name of wayne has also used this number and I now have 2 accounts on my app. Can anyone see this as being a problem (for me)?

2 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Back in post #61 Crossy suggested an ID number which I used and it worked. It looks like someone by the name of wayne has also used this number and I now have 2 accounts on my app. Can anyone see this as being a problem (for me)?

If I were you I would delete your PEA account from that public number and go back to the previous post that shows you how to generate your own (private) ID... and use that to create your own account and link your PEA to that

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, Spidey said:

For me, I'm hoping that I can see my bill online so that if I'm away from home for 6 weeks I don't come back and find my electricity cut off.

Why not use their automatic debit service ?

I use it for more than 10 years; it's perfect. No worry to forget to pay the bill.

You receive monthly a bill with indication of last month consummation, amount to pay and date where the money will be taken out of your bank account. Perfect for me. :cool:

On 8/23/2018 at 9:07 PM, Spidey said:

For me, I'm hoping that I can see my bill online so that if I'm away from home for 6 weeks I don't come back and find my electricity cut off.

Exactly why I use it. Works fine for me.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:08 PM, Crossy said:

And, the Android version has English ?

Will be testing later.

EDIT Even the help is in English !

Initially it is in Thai to register the phone number (thai ID + mobile phone + email) .  But after you confirm the number, you are brought to the main app page. Then you have option to change the language in the upper right corner. 

Screenshot_20181028-122914.thumb.jpg.65841db710d83ba9a68e34c70dad63d4.jpg

But to report an outage, i find their english is pretty good for the PEA call center 1129.  And after the first time, they record your address/location info and attaches it to your phone #. The call center seems to use caller id, so they confirm the info they already have stored for that number.  It's pretty efficient

Edited by 4evermaat

3 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

Why not use their automatic debit service ?

I use it for more than 10 years; it's perfect. No worry to forget to pay the bill.

You receive monthly a bill with indication of last month consummation, amount to pay and date where the money will be taken out of your bank account. Perfect for me. :cool:

2 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Exactly why I use it. Works fine for me.

Since posting I have gone down that route. Got a form from my bank, took it to the PEA office and job done. Paid my first bill last week. Absolutely perfect for me. Have done the same with my water bill. Just need to be able to pay True online now. Been fighting them for months as they will only accept a Thai CC for online payments.

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Since posting I have gone down that route. Got a form from my bank, took it to the PEA office and job done. Paid my first bill last week. Absolutely perfect for me. Have done the same with my water bill. Just need to be able to pay True online now. Been fighting them for months as they will only accept a Thai CC for online payments.

Not strictly correct, I pay True via online banking through Kasikorn app.

11 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Not strictly correct, I pay True via online banking through Kasikorn app.

I tried through Bangkok bank. Can pay the internet through scan and pay but not the TV package.