German far-right protesters clash with leftists after Chemnitz stabbing

webfact

Now you're getting an idea what it's like for younger Thai ladies in Pattaya Beach to be permanently touched by horny old Farangs. 

Anyway, there are self-defense courses for girls and women in Germany, I would highly recommend every German female to attend one. German police can help them. 
Horny young men usually cool down once their women are near them. German government should make a program to get more Muslima females into the country. But once they would take off their veils, older German women would probably run mad - like they do when they see a beautiful young Thai lady. 
There is certainly no way to roll back globalization and mass migration. So get used to it and handle it in a civilized manner. And get used to children of mixed races, they'll be Germany's future. 
Children of mixed races,yeh right,most immegrants marry in their communities, of course eccept the Muslims who always want to marry a nice Christian or a Hindu. What world do you live in ,fairyland?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Although i agree with this,you always close your eyes to the massive truth that it is also the people themselves that do nothing to make things better,and dont forget it is them that vote for the monsters in charge. But you will never see this,as there are none so blind.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Who is going to train, finance and arm rebels wishing to fight dictatorships in Africa? Oppressors permit open and free elections, news to me...

12 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Who is going to train, finance and arm rebels wishing to fight dictatorships in Africa? Oppressors permit open and free elections, news to me...

Germany is the second-largest donor country, spending US$23.8 billion on net official development assistance in 2017 ( The ‘Marshall Plan with Africa’ and the ‘Compacts with Africa’ suggest increased ODA to African countries which are open to implementing good-governance reforms. ).

7 minutes ago, Opl said:

Germany is the second-largest donor country, spending US$23.8 billion on net official development assistance in 2017 ( The ‘Marshall Plan with Africa’ and the ‘Compacts with Africa’ suggest increased ODA to African countries which are open to implementing good-governance reforms. ).

Against the will of the far-right mob.

30 minutes ago, Opl said:

In terms of  sacrifice or generosity it makes more sense to assess on a per capita basis. The US scores very low that way among nations with fully developed economies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_development_aid_country_donors

50 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Against the will of the far-right mob.

Not sure, most people here in Europe largely prefer and agree to  help fund development in "the South" rather than all the problems and burden of massive economic migrations from countries with booming population. 

5 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I am saying that (non-) access to social welfare shouldn’t depend on race, skin color, etc. We need qualified people in our workforce. We do not need people receiving taxpayer money for nothing. The first needs investments. The second needs enforcing clear rules. Neither one should depend on race or skin color. 

I don’t care whether the government is investing my taxes in a German guy or in a migrant, as long as my taxes go towards building the workforce that will work for my future pension. In the same way, I don’t care whether a German guy is lazy or a migrant is lazy.  Both should not receive support if that’s the case. 

there is no international right to receive cash social benefits,hence food, shelter, medical care is enough. thereto, there is no international right to select the country of staying. thereto the right to stay in a country is limited to the conflict pending, when finished go home

wbr

roobaa01

• Confused 1

coming back to the muslim murder case in chemnitz a third muslim suspect from iraq is charged. also one muslim suspect presentd false documents of identity his asylum request was rejected, why roam such criminals still german streets endangering german civil life ??

wbr

roobaa01

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

there is no international right to receive cash social benefits,hence food, shelter, medical care is enough.

You’re spreading lies again. Germany has laws (AsylbLG) that clearly state what a refugee is entitled to get. Stop spreading your lies. 

thereto, there is no international right to select the country of staying. thereto the right to stay in a country is limited to the conflict pending, when finished go home

What does that have to do with neo-nazis assaulting other citizens? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

You’re spreading lies again. Germany has laws (AsylbLG) that clearly state what a refugee is entitled to get. Stop spreading your lies. 

What does that have to do with neo-nazis assaulting other citizens? 

the law does not stipulate cash only aid.

wbr

roobaa01

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

no videos, no photos to prove far right wingers hunting down foreigner, no credible source, imo written crab.

It’s cute how you’re trying to do the Trump by hiding the truth. Your problem is that everyone can click that link I posted and watch the video. Your problem is that there was enough press and eyewitnesses in Chemnitz who saw and reported what happened. It’s all over the Internet right in your face. You just make yourself look like a Person that no one will trust.

prof. dr. j. patzelt and the science portal 'science" have started a public motion demanding from merkel evidence for her allegations about chemnitz 1.right wing mob chasing migrant 2. riotous assemblies .

now a third muslim suspect from iraq is sought by police about the killing in chemnitz.

wbr

roobaa01

prof. dr. j. patzelt

A far-right and Pegida member himself. His own university protested against him. No surprise he‘s trying to hide what happened. 

When have we seen that in Germany before?

- Innocent people being attacked because of being different?

- Germans looking for a scapegoat?

- The press being attacked for making it public?

- People saying “it never happened” or “I never saw it”?

I thought the Germans had learned from their history. 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. spiegel left-wing magaziine.

2. mr. seehofer current minister of interior csu, far right wing very doubtful.

3. saxonian prime minister  cdu said prior to maasen no far right wingers chasing foreigners, no progroms etc..

4.spd leaving coaltion the usual political window dressing bloatedby by a left wing magazine spiegel.

5. mr maasen is fully backed by csu and cdu 

so nobody is loosing any job and none leaving any coalition except left wing parties in german parliament greens and the left crying foul.

wbr

roobaa01

42 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

1. spiegel left-wing magaziine.

2. mr. seehofer current minister of interior csu, far right wing very doubtful.

3. saxonian prime minister  cdu said prior to maasen no far right wingers chasing foreigners, no progroms etc..

4.spd leaving coaltion the usual political window dressing bloatedby by a left wing magazine spiegel.

5. mr maasen is fully backed by csu and cdu 

so nobody is loosing any job and none leaving any coalition except left wing parties in german parliament greens and the left crying foul.

wbr

roobaa01

Videos show the attacks. Eyewitness reports about the attacks exist. Internal police reports prove the attacks. Mr. Maaßen had to withdrew his statements because he couldn’t prove his wrong claims. And you’re talking about Mr. Seehofer and Der Spiegel Magazine (a very reputable longstanding investigative German magazine by the way)? 

• Like 1

After the German Intelligence chief Mr. Maaßen was caught spreading wrong information about what happened in Chemnitz, he had to backpaddle, explain himself and publicly withdrew his earlier statements. The coalition partner SPD just now officially asked chancellor Merkel to remove him from his job. A convicted liar protecting neo-nazis cannot be intelligence chief where his job would be protecting democracy. 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace