Elon Musk appears to claim Brit cave hero Vern Unsworth is a ‘paedo’ AGAIN – one month after he apologised for outrageous slur

webfact

‘WHY HASN’T HE SUED?’ 

Elon Musk appears to claim Brit cave hero Vern Unsworth is a ‘paedo’ AGAIN – one month after he apologised for outrageous slur

The Tesla tycoon posted a bizarre series of tweets, some of which he later deleted, suggesting the expert caver had also exaggerated his leading role in the Thai rescue

By Lauren Fruen

TESLA tycoon Elon Musk appears to have again claimed the Brit cave hero who spearheaded the rescue of 12 Thai school boys is a ‘paedo’.

The businessman was forced to apologise following his outrageous remarks about Vern Unsworth last month.

But he has taken to Twitter again, this time to question why diver Vern hasn't sued him in wake of the remarks. He wrote: "You don’t think it’s strange he hasn’t sued me? He was offered free legal services."

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/7121986/elon-musk-british-cave-hero-vern-unsworth-paedo-again/

-- THE SUN 2018-2018-08-29

5 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Poor Eton is in meltdown and seems to have lost the plot. He should concentrate on managing his company rather maligning good people in a malicious manner.

His company Tesla has serious cashflow problems which can rapidly develop into serious debt problems. Orders are being cancelled and production of Model 3 is falling behind. 

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/23/investing/tesla-elon-musk-cash-debt/index.html

Maybe he has nightmares about his company and his money and he is looking for some distraction.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Isn't Musk and Rosanne Barr taking the same sleep meds?  It must have some bizarre twitter effects!

Ha ha ha! Yes it should come with a health wealth warning: This product can serious affect your publicity ratings.

Edited by bluesofa
misprit

4 minutes ago, HenryPattaya said:

Musk is a South African 

Well they manage to make Nuclear weapons!

Elon Musk i Bipolar! And that should explain alot! Also have mercy with people who have mental issues when they are sick. Media is milking every tragedy on this planet, and also give them the leader position of this worlds most powerful positions! Something to think about or what? Huh

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

I’d love to be sat in a bar listening to musk and loso having a chin wag? whilst a semi naked Jim Morrison does an Indian dance around the bar. But that’s just me . .

Have you been eating those funny little dried mushrooms again. :stoner:

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

I’d love to be sat in a bar listening to musk and loso having a chin wag? whilst a semi naked Jim Morrison does an Indian dance around the bar. But that’s just me . .

Great people I would loved hang around for some time, and kurt as well! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

if it's true and somebody offered me pro bono legal rep I would of went for it, probably a lot better odds than the Thai lottery.

Are you sure? Because these days you have to be careful what you do.

Some time ago I spoke to an older Danish couple who visit their family in Denmark. They watched the grandson at a swimming competition and grandfather made a picture of grandson on the podium. Someone accused him to be an old pedophile making pictures of a half naked boy (his grandson)...

Imagine if any picture exists of "the accused" maybe with some diving gear near some boys. Big risk.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some time ago I spoke to an older Danish couple who visit their family in Denmark. They watched the grandson at a swimming competition and grandfather made a picture of grandson on the podium. Someone accused him to be an old pedophile making pictures of a half naked boy (his grandson)...

Imagine if any picture exists of "the accused" maybe with some diving gear near some boys. Big risk.

And you believe in that story? 

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:
45 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

if it's true and somebody offered me pro bono legal rep I would of went for it, probably a lot better odds than the Thai lottery.

One user just reacted to this with a confused face. Yes, I had also a confused face when the old guy told me that story.

But I believe him and he is a serious guy who wouldn't invent such a story.

Some people in this world are going crazy and it seems like lot of professionals (think about kindergarten teacher, etc.) are scared to touch children because of possible accusations. Crazy but true.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And you believe in that story? 

Yes.

I knew that couple for at least 10 years. He worked and lived in Thailand and he was a top manager who didn't tell any bs stories.

After he retired they moved back to Denmark. I hope he got used to "home" again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cadbury said:

His company Tesla has serious cashflow problems which can rapidly develop into serious debt problems. Orders are being cancelled and production of Model 3 is falling behind. 

https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/23/investing/tesla-elon-musk-cash-debt/index.html

You are such an expert. You quoted an old article with negative speculation that was debunked several days later by the quarterly results for what reason exactly? Blind hatred? Let's set the record straight. Tesla had a great quarter. There was so much progress that the debt situation was way better than the prediction analysts had of doom and gloom. On top of that, Tesla as well as analysts now expect profitability this quarter. All of this had a euphoric welcome when the next day the stock had its best day in 5 years. The truth has a nice series of body blow to the haters.

But if you ask me is Elon becoming unhinged? Yes, I think so. Increasingly erratic behavior.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Vern Unsworth showed himself to be of a higher mind and ignored the provocations.

Vern did not ignore Elon's retaliatory tweets. In fact Vern added more insults and promised it wasn't over in the face of them.  And it was Vern that started the spat in the first place. Did you forget about the sticking it where it hurts insult blabbered to a CNN microphone to the world? What a low life would do something like that. I have to think we haven't heard the last from Vern and it's cringeworthy to think what might be coming from him next. Same goes for Elon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chopperboy said:

Elon Musk has Narcissistic Personality Disorder so he needs constant attention in order to validate himself. Vern Unsworth showed himself to be of a higher mind and ignored the provocations.

Someone is death blind and stupid! Elon Musk is Bipolar, and struggeling with depression and super highs! 

The problem with bipolarity, most do not know themselves! 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/elon-musk-isnt-the-only-ceo-suffering-from-possible-bipolar-symptoms

It takes time and experience to get to that point you can relate to your own illnes as bipolar

9 minutes ago, canopy said:

Vern did not ignore Elon's retaliatory tweets. In fact Vern added more insults and promised it wasn't over in the face of them.  And it was Vern that started the spat in the first place. Did you forget about the sticking it where it hurts insult blabbered to a CNN microphone to the world? What a low life would do something like that. I have to think we haven't heard the last from Vern and it's cringeworthy to think what might be coming from him next. Same goes for Elon.

The low-life saved a lot of kids. He is an expert diver and he was in that cave complex a long time. Is it possible that he just told CNN the truth?

• Like 1