In A New Email, Elon Musk Accused A Thai Cave Rescuer Of Being A “Child Rapist” And Said He “Hopes” There's A Lawsuit

webfact

Elon Musk is hiding something. Was he abused as a kid? He's obviously having a breakdown. Crying for attention.

To be honest I hope Elon gets well soon. I really think that without his genius and inspiration we will have to wait a long time for another similar Howard Hughes type. Give him a rest.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I really think that without his genius and inspiration we will have to wait a long time for another similar Howard Hughes type

DUH!

He even makes Trump look like a genius with this latest "F-word" outburst. (note he spelled the "F" word in full (twice) when you read the original (latest) posts.

2 hours ago, irishken said:

Whether true or not, somebody in Thailand is feeding him these stories. 

He seems to know a bit about Vern. 

Do you have any evidentiary basis to support the idea that he has some knowledge that we don't? I haven't seen any evidence so far, to indicate that Musk is going on anything other than his preconceived notion that all Western expats in Thailand are paedophiles.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I miss the good old days of usenet alt groups where you could blast your dear opponent for being a STD riddled pedo with five heads and get back an equally vivid reply with a plea to stick your body parts into various cavities without any one being much offended. Ah, such pleasure were the non-PC days..

EDIT: for the nostalgic: https://timeline.com/flame-wars-early-cyberbullying-1c509aa5ffad 

Huh? non-PC days? So how did you access usenet then... don't tell me you had a smartphone in the early 90's...

And, I miss usenet too... biggest anarchistic file and chat repository... 4chan doesn't even come close....

16 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

I actually sat on his mini sub on Monday (it's on display in Siam Paragon this week) and I can confirm that it's definitely too big to do what Vern suggested. 

So in other words you don't know that different subs were made for different areas of the cave. The subs were made to the specifications of the cave diving experts who were there. So it seems rather unlikely anyone could "confirm" a sub would not work simply by seeing it at Siam paragon.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Musk complains about working long long days. How had he time for this ?

Unless he has evidence it's clearly libellous. His Companies figures are as red as his cars. Maybe he is  reverse psyching this for air time ? I don't know. None of my business.

Vernon. If you can endure it IGNORE him. Easy for me but you can't afford the lawyers fee to satisfy this #@$#@.

3 hours ago, irishken said:

Whether true or not, somebody in Thailand is feeding him these stories. 

He seems to know a bit about Vern. 

After the blowback from Musks first tweet incident he will undoubtedly have hired a firm of private detectives to find any potential 'dirt' he can use to make himself appear less unhinged.

They will go through everything they can find on Vern probably going back decades and not just in thailand, they will go to the UK as well if they're funded enough and they probably are. If you pay the fees to the right people you can get pretty much anything you want from private security companies.

55 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Try billions, $20 bn plus. He's at #21 on the Forbes rich list, right behind George Soros.

I actually sat on his mini sub on Monday (it's on display in Siam Paragon this week) and I can confirm that it's definitely too big to do what Vern suggested. 

Do you know how big Musks bottom hole is ?

I read Elon's emails today. He basically argues why else would anybody visit Pattaya for decades.

And he writes Ching Mai is well known for child prostitution and trafficking.

These are his arguments that a guy who lived for decades in Pattaya and then in CM most obviously be a pedo.

And he calls the journalist who asks for details "<deleted>".

All this does not appear to come from a balanced smart guy. Time to go to that clinic can get your meds, Elon.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/elon-musk-thai-cave-rescuer-accusations-buzzfeed-email

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I read Elon's emails today. He basically argues why else would anybody visit Pattaya for decades.

These are his arguments that a guy who lived for decades in Pattaya and then in CM most obviously be a pedo.

All this does not appear to come from a balanced smart guy. Time to go to that clinic can get your meds, Elon.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/elon-musk-thai-cave-rescuer-accusations-buzzfeed-email

Musk does seem to be going off the rails again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

This bit is most interesting "Though Musk prefaced one email with “off the record,” BuzzFeed News did not agree to that condition of the correspondence. (Per common journalistic practice, a conversation is off the record only if both parties agree to the terms. )"

Musk is trying to spread anonymous rumours using the media , he is sending (probably) false information to news sources and requesting that they not reveal their sources (Him) .

He is telling the media " Vern married a 12 year old girl, but dont tell anyone that I said that" and he also offers no evidence to back up his claims .

Musk seems to have hoping that the media will spread his anonymous allegation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Hang on for a min now,,,,, It should be Easy to find out  If what Musk Said is True on Not .One could Easily Check in CM At the time this was suppose to happen,,,,, There's No Smoke Without a Fire they say ,,,,

What are you saying ?

If Vern was in CM , then everything must be true ?

That is just nonsensical

• Like 2

One more word from Musk and I will sue him myself. He is putting all of us who choose to live in Thailand in a bad spotlight. 

Does he think Thailand, a country with 60 million people,  is only about sex tourism ?

Then why did he come here in the first place with his idiotic capsule and showed his ugly face in the caves where all the heroes were? 

He can never be a hero , a genius they say , but half of his brain does not seem to work . 

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I reckon just about 98% of people living in the west think exactly that. Never bothered me, it's a good reason to be a tourist.

I can live with people in the West thinking that I am a sex tourist (even though I'm not).

Its a different situation when they think that I live in Thailand for under-aged kids , which is what Musk has stated

• Like 1