decent scooter shop near Jomtien

mercman24

am looking for a decent scooter shop nr Jomtien, preferably one that owns a tyre gauge for starters, was thinking a good check over, including belt, done 15,000 ks, (me 3000) so not sure about the belt, had oil change/filter  at 12,000  thanks , as an aside, just took mirrors off,(spray the stems) and the clamp nut is not captivated, and it fell inside the mirror, grr, so now floppy mirror, thinks a large self tapper, as guaranteed to break the glass i think, thoughts anyone ??

• 1 month later...

thankyou for your intelligent input, yes i own a TYRE gauge obviously you are an american, the word is TYRE, what is it with this site, i ask a serious question and get a stupid reply  still this is an offshoot of thaivisa got to be expected

I would also like a serious answer to this question. I have a Honda Click, bought new 6 years ago. It's done over 30,000 trouble free kilometers (apart from a couple of batteries and a few inner tubes and tyres). and i think it deserves a proper service and not the normal 200 baht change the oil.

PS. Also anyone know were I can buy a non slip seat cover. I tend to slide forward if (when) I have to brake hard.

PPS My spell check also shows the spelling as tires.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:13 PM, mercman24 said:

thankyou for your intelligent input, yes i own a TYRE gauge obviously you are an american, the word is TYRE, what is it with this site, i ask a serious question and get a stupid reply  still this is an offshoot of thaivisa got to be expected

Clever retort.

& took only 2 months to come up with it.!

Well played sir.

Well played.

• Haha 1