Late night Walking Street fracas caught on camera

webfact

Late night Walking Street fracas caught on camera

WS.jpg

video screenshot

Footage shared to social media shows a foreign man being restrained by security staff on Walking Street on Saturday night.

The clip, shared by the Bangkok XL Facebook page, appeared to show the man involved in an altercation with a security guard before being led away by Tourist Police officers.

It’s not known what started the argument or if anyone was charged.

The clip shows Pattaya police officers also at the scene.

Hand bags before dawn.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-10

1 hour ago, tifino said:

it claims from 1:30am Sun morning... 

For the avoidance of any doubt let me state again;

"that clip has no date or time on it".

Claims are not supported by a time stamp on the video clip  -   now do you understand my point ?

On 9/10/2018 at 11:51 AM, SammyT said:

Nail. Head. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I see way more westerners behaving like <deleted> in Thailand than I ever do Thais. Can we just burn Walking Street down and start again?

What you see doesn't mean that's what happens. Even Thai women complain about it. And cut up a young Thai male driver by accident and watch him wind down his window and drive alongside you making threats, even on a two way street. You've got a bee in your bonnet about drunken expats, we get it. But Thais don't have to be drunk or on an illegal high to go ape. 

On 9/11/2018 at 2:33 PM, Speedhump said:

What you see doesn't mean that's what happens. Even Thai women complain about it. And cut up a young Thai male driver by accident and watch him wind down his window and drive alongside you making threats, even on a two way street. You've got a bee in your bonnet about drunken expats, we get it. But Thais don't have to be drunk or on an illegal high to go ape. 

Nor do westerners, so I'm struggling to see your point. I see what you described happen in western society far more than I do here. You've got a bee in your bonnet about Thais, we get it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SammyT said:

Nor do westerners, so I'm struggling to see your point. I see what you described happen in western society far more than I do here. You've got a bee in your bonnet about Thais, we get it.

You're completely wrong. It's sad that you ignore the daily reports of Thai women lying carved up in their homes or shot dead in cars because the old man found they were playing around. Yes sure, happens every day in Blackpool, right? You're in denial about widespread Thai male immaturity because you want to attack me, sad. 

PS - you did say you're probably in the minority ?

Edited by Speedhump
Spelling