Ex-Trump aide Manafort tentatively agrees to plea deal: ABC News

webfact

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Manafort is just another dead end in this Mueller witch hunt.

More like a cul-de-sac, round and round we go, who's next, no one knows.

"If the pointed-hat fits, you must convict."

Hmmm. Let's see how Rudy and The Beast respond?

Guiliani already modified his initial release...

Trump’s lawyer gives up the game by revising statement about Manafort’s Mueller deal

Shortly after news of the deal broke, Giuliani released a statement indicating President isn’t sweating it, because even if Manafort tells Mueller the whole truth, Trump has done nothing wrong.

“Once again an investigation has concluded with a plea having nothing to do with President Trump or the Trump campaign,” the statement said. “The reason: the President did nothing wrong and Paul Manafort will tell the truth.

View image on Twitter

But it didn’t take long for Giuliani to have second thoughts about his assertion that Manafort “will tell the truth.” About an hour after the first statement hit the internet, Giuliani distributed a revised version that removed the last seven words.

https://thinkprogress.org/giuliani-shifting-statements-manafort-mueller-trump-a3c4b6ebc83a/

3 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Looking forward to next week after this story dies and the Trump hating press sensationalizes another Trump is ending the World moment. To be retracted/corrected later.

Look at the bright side, at least you have something to look forward to.

I think this Manafort story has "legs". And the "collusion" indictments will come sometime after November 7. So fear not, you'll be able to "enjoy" the never-ending stories of the Trump administration well into your "golden" years.

7 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Looking forward to next week after this story dies and the Trump hating press sensationalizes another Trump is ending the World moment. To be retracted/corrected later.

The balance has tipped.

We're now looking forward to the world ending Trump.

Stay tuned, you and I are going to have such fun discussing this.

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Look at the bright side, at least you have something to look forward to.

I think this Manafort story has "legs". And the "collusion" indictments will come sometime after November 7. So fear not, you'll be able to "enjoy" the never-ending stories of the Trump administration well into your "golden" years.

I always look at the bright side, its to bad Trump haters, are , well, Trump haters. Always negative, always cynical.

The vast majority of Americans support their president no matter who it is, like him or not, he was elected by the majority of the country.

5 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I always look at the bright side, its to bad Trump haters, are , well, Trump haters. Always negative, always cynical.

The vast majority of Americans support their president no matter who it is, like him or not, he was elected by the majority of the country.

Yes, I'm sure your support for President Obama was strong and steadfast!:coffee1:

BTW, the majority of the electorate chose HRC with a wide margin. What you are referring to is the electoral college.

13 minutes ago, dcutman said:

The vast majority of Americans support their president

Huh. Have you seen any recent polls?

But then, "the vast (Silent) majority of Americans" supported Richard Nixon right up until his walk of shame across the South Lawn to Marine One.

BTW, I do respect your blind, total and public devotion to president Trump; you're not at all like the other "fair weather" fan-boys here who seem to have gone mute. It takes courage to defend him. Respect.

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The balance has tipped.

We're now looking forward to the world ending Trump.

Stay tuned, you and I are going to have such fun discussing this.

As stated above, you Trump haters are batting 0 predicting anything regarding Trumps demise. I dont expect that to change any time in this decade or half of the next.

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Huh. Have you seen any recent polls?

But then, "the vast (Silent) majority of Americans" support Richard Nixon right up until his walk of shame across the South Lawn to Marine One.

BTW, I do respect your blind, total and public devotion to president Trump; you're not at all like the other "fair weather" fan-boys here who seem to have gone mute. It takes courage to defend him. Respect.

Just as in describing the man who tries to jump the Grand Canyon on a child's tricycle, courage is often used when stupidity would be more appropriate.

As stated above, you Trump haters are batting 0 predicting anything regarding Trumps demise.

This is an odd analogy?

And quite perverse? Do you understand the meaning of the word "demise"?

No one wishes such a thing for the president.

And a "batting" average on remaining in office, or leaving seems pegged at .000, or 1.000?

But then, maybe you're unclear on that term as well?

Respect dwindling a bit.

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

Yes, I'm sure your support for President Obama was strong and steadfast!:coffee1:

BTW, the majority of the electorate chose HRC with a wide margin. What you are referring to is the electoral college.

I would consider this the vast majority of America, image.jpeg.0cddadd651e975024ed87aab181bc65c.jpeg

BTW, I was a registered Democrat and voted for Obama his first term.

Trying to stay on topic, The only thing the Manafort trial has  to do with this presidency, is the Trump hating press convincing you it does.

I would consider this the vast majority of America

Misleading maps and distorted data led to an inaccurate rumor that Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election.

Your posted map came from a blogger article. The article offered no citations or links to support its claims.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

10 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I would consider this the vast majority of America,

You do realize that's a colored map, right? And maybe meant to represent how individual counties/districts voted for president in 2016?

Unless a physical area (dirt/ground) represents the "vast majority of America", that would seem to be irrelevant?

Donald J. Trump    62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton    65,845,063
Gary Johnson           4,488,931
Jill Stein                     1,457,050

Respect dropping a bit like Trump's polling numbers.

1 minute ago, Srikcir said:

Misleading maps and distorted data led to an inaccurate rumor that Donald Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties in the 2016 presidential election.

Your posted map came from a blogger article. The article offered no citations or links to support its claims.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

Wow, ok. There aare many more maps from different sources that show the same thing. Why dont you show me a map that shows something different.

Any way  the Paul Manafort trial has nothing to do with how this president was elected.

Unless you can show some evidence of something different.

Wow, ok. There aare many more maps from different sources that show the same thing. Why dont you show me a map that shows something different.

Any way  the Paul Manafort trial has nothing to do with how this president was elected.

Unless you can show some evidence of something different.

Manafort is not going to trial, he's pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with Mueller.

Let's see what song he sings.

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You do realize that's a colored map, right? And maybe meant to represent how individual counties/districts voted for president in 2016?

Unless a physical area (dirt/ground) represents the "vast majority of America", that would seem to be irrelevant?

Donald J. Trump    62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton    65,845,063
Gary Johnson           4,488,931
Jill Stein                     1,457,050

Respect dropping a bit like Trump's polling numbers.

It  is so comical how Trump haters can deny the most obvious facts. But not shocked. I often wonder how you Trump hater's are going to take it when Trump wins again in 2020? Maybe Manafort will be out of jail by then and he can run his campaign again. Seemed pretty effective the first time. 

8 minutes ago, dcutman said:

What "trial"?

He pled guilty already.

And his plea agreement details all of his crimes through 2016, 2017 and into 2018.

His cooperation will detail what he coordinated with the Russians to help Trump get elected. Most of this has been reported, he'll just tie up the loose ends.

Do keep up, are you reading any current news, or just reliving the glory of 2016?

Or maybe avoid these threads for your own well-being, they might set off some internal combustion?

2 minutes ago, dcutman said:

when Trump wins again in 2020?

Wins what?

Kremlin dog catcher?

Parole?

Maybe Manafort will be out of jail by then and he can run his campaign again. Seemed pretty effective the first time. 

Manafort's future career options are limited by his (GUILTY) Plea Agreement.

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What "trial"?

He pled guilty already.

And his plea agreement details all of his crimes through 2016, 2017 and into 2018.

His cooperation will detail what he coordinated with the Russians to help Trump get elected. Most of this has been reported, he'll just tie up the loose ends.

Do keep up, are you reading any current news, or just reliving the glory of 2016?

Or maybe avoid these threads for your own well-being, they might set off some internal combustion?

I want to be perfectly clear. You Trump haters are Batting .000   for the last 2+ years on how he will not be nominated, how he will never be elected, he will be impeached before he takes office, he will be impeached in his first three months.He will defiantly be impeached  before he serves his first year. And the best part, every body, ever, associated with Trump that has cooperated with the FBI is going to be the golden thing that brings down Trump.

Trump haters batting .000

every body else doing just fine, going on about their lives. 

6 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I want to be perfectly clear. You Trump haters are Batting .000   for the last 2+ years on how he will not be nominated, how he will never be elected, he will be impeached before he takes office, he will be impeached in his first three months.He will defiantly be impeached  before he serves his first year. And the best part, every body, ever, associated with Trump that has cooperated with the FBI is going to be the golden thing that brings down Trump.

Trump haters batting .000

The amount of effort you’re putting into posting in defense of Manafort/Trump suggests something has rattled you.

‘Quietly confidence’ is obviously not your thing right now.

27 minutes ago, dcutman said:

The aggregate of your posts indicates you're doing anything other than "just fine". I expect the president is feeling similarly "fine". Not.

Don Jr. and Jared are reviewing the list of countries without extradition.

Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia? Schedule a "hunting trip".

I assume the State of Israel would shelter Jared?

My Bob Mueller trading card shows a current batting average of 1.000. Every Trump associate he's indicted to date has FLIPPED.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The amount of effort you’re putting into posting in defense of Manafort/Trump suggests something has rattled you.

‘Quietly confidence’ is obviously not your thing right now.

It is raining cats and dogs hear, I have nothing else to do until this lets up.

Now you Trump Haters are on a mission to make some kind of a hate message,  and super emotional  doing it. You seem to be the last one to figure it out, that I am just playing your emotions.

However I do support my president whom ever it is. When my president succeeds my country succeeds

Now just go on about how you hate Trump and every thing he does is evil, have fun with that.

Now you Trump Haters are on a mission to make some kind of a hate message,  and super emotional  doing it.

You are deflecting, or projecting. In either case, you sound exactly like our stable genius in your attacks.

No one here, other than yourself perhaps, is conveying a message of hate. And you seem to be the only one who is "super emotional"?

However I do support my president whom ever it is. When my president succeeds my country succeeds

Again, this is not unusual for those still clinging to the SS Trump. Invoking some sort of vague plea for patriotism is lame at best. Our country is much better than any one single individual, and we can will succeed without he who shall not be named.

Maybe take a break, and stop digging for a few hours? You might feel better.

On 9/14/2018 at 7:20 AM, dcutman said:

Ok,  so you think this will done before the end of Trumps second term, or do you think they will have to exhume him from the grave to press charges?

Just asking because there is evidence out there according to the most left wing nut cases. Most of these people are representatives from the US Govt. so they must be making stuff up, just because they hate Trump.

Trumps most senior adviser, Manafort, just plead guilty to acting as a foreign agent on behalf of Russia, that has nothing to do with left wing nut cases, people making things up, or people who hate Trump, that has to do with Manafort knowing that he will be spending the rest of his days in jail for his crimes unless he came clean and admitted what has been suspected from the start, that Trumps team colluded with Russia.  There is no longer any speculation, one of the most senior members of the team has just admitted it, get it now?

It is raining cats and dogs hear, I have nothing else to do until this lets up.

Now you Trump Haters are on a mission to make some kind of a hate message,  and super emotional  doing it. You seem to be the last one to figure it out, that I am just playing your emotions.

Now just go on about how you hate Trump and every thing he does is evil, have fun with that.

You continue to support your president even when his most senior adviser pleads guilty to acting as a foreign agent on behalf of Russia, and let me guess, you did not even think past your blind love of Trump to consider that when your president succeeds Russia succeeds?  

11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

You continue to support your president even when his most senior adviser pleads guilty to acting as a foreign agent on behalf of Russia, and let me guess, you did not even think past your blind love of Trump to consider that when your president succeeds Russia succeeds?  

21 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You are deflecting, or projecting. In either case, you sound exactly like our stable genius in your attacks.

No one here, other than yourself perhaps, is conveying a message of hate. And you seem to be the only one who is "super emotional"?

Again, this is not unusual for those still clinging to the SS Trump. Invoking some sort of vague plea for patriotism is lame at best. Our country is much better than any one single individual, and we can will succeed without he who shall not be named.

Maybe take a break, and stop digging for a few hours? You might feel better.

Maybe you should consider your own advice. Living with hate and obsession is not healthy.

Archived