Ex-Trump aide Manafort tentatively agrees to plea deal: ABC News

webfact

47 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Every Trump associate he's indicted to date has FLIPPED.

Flipped on what exactly, would you care to explain?

As far as I know Trump is still president and most likely will be for the next 6 years. 

Sorry to break that to ya.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dcutman said:

As far as I know Trump is still president and most likely will be for the next 6 years. 

Sorry to break that to ya.

Your "break" is of course just your fantasy, if you were following the case it would be as clear to you as it is to everyone else that Trump's days are numbered, his closest aids have turned on him to reduce their sentences.  As for flipped on what, in the case of Manafort, he has flipped on collusion with Russia, he just admitted it. Trump and his son in law are history, one of them or even both of them may escape jail, but that is looking increasingly unlikely, as for retaining the presidency for a second term, you're out of your mind, the President has an approval rating of 30% while 72% of people want to see him testify.

3 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Agreed to cooperate with the Special Counsel.

One would have thought you were familiar with the president's term, "flipper?

Did you think he was referring to his favorite 60's TV show about a dolphin?

4 minutes ago, dcutman said:

As far as I know Trump is still president

You seem less than sure on this point?

No one is questioning that Trump is still president. Why even go there?

5 minutes ago, dcutman said:

and most likely will be for the next 6 years. 

Again, sensing some trepidation in your proclamation.  "Most likely" does not exactly exude confidence.

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

I want to be perfectly clear. You Trump haters are Batting .000   for the last 2+ years on how he will not be nominated, how he will never be elected, he will be impeached before he takes office, he will be impeached in his first three months.He will defiantly be impeached  before he serves his first year. And the best part, every body, ever, associated with Trump that has cooperated with the FBI is going to be the golden thing that brings down Trump.

Trump haters batting .000

every body else doing just fine, going on about their lives. 

every body else doing just fine, going on about their lives. 

Everyone apart from Trumps advisers who are currently sitting in jail. 

You support a bunch of crooks who colluded with Russia, how patriotic of you.

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

"Most likely" does not exactly exude confidence. 

So sorry, I am not sure how to exude more confidence in something that has not happened yet. To me most likely is a 90% thing. 

One thing I am 100% confident about, Manafort's supposed plea deal will not bring Trumps presidency to an end. If you have any wild hopes it will, then you are a fool and watch way to much Trump hate news.

8 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Everyone apart from Trumps advisers who are currently sitting in jail. 

You support a bunch of crooks who colluded with Russia, how patriotic of you.

I noticed you did not supply any evidence to that claim. Funny Trump hate news keeps saying the same thing and never has any evidence either.

Surely with all these claims by you and (supposed) respectable news organizations this evidence would be available everywhere for everybody to see.

Show me it and I will be right there with you.

23 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Your "break" is of course just your fantasy, if you were following the case it would be as clear to you as it is to everyone else that Trump's days are numbered, his closest aids have turned on him to reduce their sentences.  As for flipped on what, in the case of Manafort, he has flipped on collusion with Russia, he just admitted it. Trump and his son in law are history, one of them or even both of them may escape jail, but that is looking increasingly unlikely, as for retaining the presidency for a second term, you're out of your mind, the President has an approval rating of 30% while 72% of people want to see him testify.

You are welcome to show evidence at any time. I have not seen one shred yet. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

8 minutes ago, dcutman said:

So sorry, I am not sure how to exude more confidence in something that has not happened yet. To me most likely is a 90% thing. 

One thing I am 100% confident about, Manafort's supposed plea deal will not bring Trumps presidency to an end. If you have any wild hopes it will, then you are a fool and watch way to much Trump hate news.

Perhaps you can explain your confidence that Manafort will not provide incriminating evidence against Trump that leads to him being impeached, it just sounds like hot air unless you can provide some reasoning.

You could try to counter these little facts for a start:

Trumps lawyers have advised him not to testify as he may incriminate himself. 

Manafort's plea deal requires him to give any and all information he has on illegal activity.

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So when is the maga brigade gonna stop whining about this being a witch hunt.

There be witches.

Many witches.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/09/14/paul-manafort-has-flipped-so-what-happens-now/

Well they won't. The narrative will continue, with each domino piece falling serving as proof for the magnitude and breadth of the "conspiracy" against Trump. Same as with every past instance.

At the same time expect damage control's first line of defense would be minimizing, twisting implications. Then distancing Manafort activities and position from the Trump administration and Trump campaign. When this is used up, he'll be tossed under the bus.

Can almost feel sorry for him. Not.

6 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I noticed you did not supply any evidence to that claim. Funny Trump hate news keeps saying the same thing and never has any evidence either.

Surely with all these claims by you and (supposed) respectable news organizations this evidence would be available everywhere for everybody to see.

Show me it and I will be right there with you.

You are welcome to show evidence at any time. I have not seen one shred yet. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Do you know who Manafort is and what his role was in White House?  Do you know what Russia is?  Do you know what a foreign agent is?  Do you know what pleading guilty means?

The evidence is Manafort pleading guilty to acting as a foreign agent for Russia while also working as the Presidents top adviser and currently being sat in jail for that crime. 

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Perhaps you can explain your confidence that Manafort will not provide incriminating evidence against Trump that leads to him being impeached, it just sounds like hot air unless you can provide some reasoning.

You could try to counter these little facts for a start:

Trumps lawyers have advised him not to testify as he may incriminate himself. 

Manafort's plea deal requires him to give any and all information he has on illegal activity.

Are you really that ignorant to the facts of the Manafort case, at least what is public knowledge?

Or, obviously you must know something more that has not been let out to the public. What the evidence Manafort has that can be used against Trump?

27 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Anyone supporting the unstable moron currently desecrating the WH should not, under any circumstances, call another person a fool. 

7 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Are you really that ignorant to the facts of the Manafort case, at least what is public knowledge?

Or, obviously you must know something more that has not been let out to the public. What the evidence Manafort has that can be used against Trump?

What I know is Manafort is extremely wealthy and can afford the best lawyers.

His lawyers advised him to flipp.

That Mueller accepted Manafort’s plea deal suggests Manafort has ‘the goods’ on someone.

Don’t count on that ‘someone’ being a White House gardener.

Plea deals are always for evidence against someone further up in the crime chain.

Who’s above ‘campaign manager’?

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

Anyone supporting the unstable moron currently desecrating the WH should not, under any circumstances, call another person a fool. 

From your reply,  one could consider you unstable moron as well.

You have a right to your opinion of course, but I totally disagree. The man was duly elected by the majority of the country.  He had people working for him that understood how to get the votes required. Paul Manafort was a part of that. If your ass hurts because you dont like the guy, Try to vote him out the next elections. Why try to undermine him with bullshit.

That is the way democracy works , at least in America.

5 minutes ago, dcutman said:

You have a right to your opinion of course, but I totally disagree. The man was duly elected by the majority of the country.  He had people working for him that understood how to get the votes required. Paul Manafort was a part of that. If your ass hurts because you dont like the guy, Try to vote him out the next elections. Why try to undermine him with bullshit.

Trump was not elected by the majority of the country.

He lost the popular vote and gained the White House via the electoral college (with help from Putin).

21 minutes ago, dcutman said:

We don't know that yet, but we know that his lawyers are worried that if he speaks on the matter he will incriminate himself and we know his top adviser has admitted that he was colluding with Russia and we know that his plea deal is based on him spilling the beans.  It was you who was claiming with 100% certainty that Manaforts testimony will not harm Trump, I am just asking how you can be so certain, I am asking you to provide some reasoning, so far all you have provided is the fact that neither you nor I know what Manafort is going to say.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What I know is Manafort is extremely wealthy and can afford the best lawyers.

His lawyers advised him to flipp.

That Mueller accepted Manafort’s plea deal suggests Manafort has ‘the goods’ on someone.

Don’t count on that ‘someone’ being a White House gardener.

Plea deals are always for evidence against someone further up in the crime chain.

Who’s above ‘campaign manager’?

Ok, your opinion is not evidence. When you have some evidence to make an argument, get back to me. Trump bashing because you dont like Trump and Paul Manafort totally screwed the US by helping Trump win is a stupid argument and you should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to make one out of it.

Trump haters with stupid arguments, grow up and try and be adults.

9 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Do you not even want to know if your president has been acting as a foreign agent to Russia?

4 hours ago, dcutman said:

Sorry Libturds, Manafort is just another dead end in this Mueller witch hunt.

The Trump hating Thai Visa idiots are 0 for 1233 on Trumps demise predictions to date. The emotional ridiculousness is so funny, its the only thing that makes me coming back.

You come back because you are either:

1) a troll

2) someone with the brain of a 3 year old

Ok, your opinion is not evidence. When you have some evidence to make an argument, get back to me. Trump bashing because you dont like Trump and Paul Manafort totally screwed the US by helping Trump win is a stupid argument and you should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to make one out of it.

Out of interest, would stating the fact that Trump hired a Russian agent as his top adviser be "Trump bashing" in your opinion.

6 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Mueller’s getting the evidence, Manafort is now helping him.

Which is exactly what wound you up this morning.

Illiberals get your denial glasses on, the truth will (despite Trump’s best efforts) out!

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Well, thanks for calling me a fool. 

I do not believe that Manafort's plea deal will bring the Trump presidency to a premature end (prior to 1/20/21). I don't even want the Constitutional crisis which a Trump impeachment would bring. If he wants to resign , he certainly has my permission to do so.

26 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Your propensity for name-calling, and resorting to 3rd-grade insults definitely casts your intellect and demeanor in a poor light.

Show some class.

46 minutes ago, dcutman said:

"From your reply,  one could consider you unstable moron as well."

And I shall refrain from spelling out exactly what I think of die-hard man-child supporters. 

"The man was duly elected by the majority of the country."

Still living in that fantasy? You should seek help.

"Why try to undermine him with bullshit."

Expressing my dislike for him on a forum for expats living in Thailand is undermining him?? Wow, I guess his supporters are as thin skinned as the despicable one himself.

BTW, what you call BS those of us who live in the real world call the truth.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Just like everybody else, you have the right to your opinion, as I do. I feel your opinion has serious flaws because you back it up with no evidence, its only your opinion witch sounds like you got form some talking head on CNN.

Just produce some evidence of these wild claims, been 2 years have not seen one shred yet.

2 hours ago, dcutman said:

Just like everybody else, you have the right to your opinion, as I do. I feel your opinion has serious flaws because you back it up with no evidence, its only your opinion witch sounds like you got form some talking head on CNN.

Just produce some evidence of these wild claims, been 2 years have not seen one shred yet.

How is Trumps top adviser pleading guilty to being a Russian agent not evidence of collusion with the Russians in your mind?

Why do you think Manafort did not trust Trump to deliver a pardon. and instead flipped ?  is it possible because he knows where this whole thing is going and Trump will not be delivering any pardons where he is going?

Remember Manafort is not the only one talking to Mueller  he knows what they know, and by now what Mueller knows. Also he knows where the republican majority in the House and possibly the Senate  will go in a couple of months.

Archived