Thai woman,21, claims Iranian ex handcuffed, shaved and raped her in Jomtien condo

webfact

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

Interesting tale but I do doubt the bit about wearing a hajib that being a court official in the early Muslim world. Now, if you had said hijab I might have been inclined to believe you.

Might. 

15 minutes ago, Galactus said:

if this was an Ex American or British boyfriend, i am sure many here will be questioning the story of the Thai girlfriend.

But bc the guy was Iranian, no questions! Bc he is from Iran and it is a bad place and they are all bad people?

No, you are prejudiced. and this is followed by nonsense generalizations plus discriminating comments.

shame.

nah. if she made it up i doubt she'd mention walking street with all the 'working' cameras and tourist witnesses and no doubt locals who saw what happened. i doubt she would mention that part at all if not true. with regards the rapes, hand cuffs and haircut. made that up? well if she did it was probably an idea she got from her last experience with an iranian john

No.  Large age gaps were common.  Grandfather in law married a women who was 16 when he was 63.  Then they had 8 kids.  There is only a small window of PC thinking that began recently in Western countries.  Most women (world wide)look for stability and security in a marriage and that almost always means an older established male partner.  Women still get allowances in most of the world. 
So nothing to see here, same here as farangland, ok

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

You obviously never seen the  Series .."World's dumbest criminals"....I have actually never seen a Thai person in it...so you can guess where most of them come from?

You haven't seen it because no-one thinks about Thailand. It's a south-east Asian backwater that few have any interest in.

• Like 2

A prominent businessman does not ride a motorbike. Unless a Harley and then only on weekends.

Ex at 21 years doesn't sound much logic either. 

What I see regarding the shaving issue is classic Keegong.

Free range fowl found another rooster.

What was good before is not good now.

Will they ever learn not to trust hen? No matter how excellent their carnal knowledge arts.

And I don't give a hoot.

1 hour ago, ScammedInThailand said:

Given the 'level' of foreigners that are attracted to Thailand - it is hardly surprising that the only men they can find are mostly low-life scum.

Haha, It appears out friendly, TV expat member in HK is back spouting his hatred for all expats and Thailand.  Have you managed to catch those low-life scum Brits that you claim scammed you in Thailand? 

Personally what I find more distressing is that when she was calling for help, helpers backed off because of threats were made . 

On Thai visa, Facebook and other forums, no shortage of rambo’s Who would or could do this or that, in reality, all involved peed in their little panties and ran like scared rats.

yeag she is a hooker and out at 4 am, so what? 

She is onky 21 years old, Iranian cck has money , so silly little girl went for it.

raping her ok could he debatable, but to shave her head? 

Lock him up in yhr cells in Soi 9 and let people in the knownwhat he did. I am sure he will have an enjoyable stay

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:
No.  Large age gaps were common.  Grandfather in law married a women who was 16 when he was 63.  Then they had 8 kids.  There is only a small window of PC thinking that began recently in Western countries.  Most women (world wide)look for stability and security in a marriage and that almost always means an older established male partner.  Women still get allowances in most of the world. 

So nothing to see here, same here as farangland, ok

Poor fella you don't read.  Farangland is the West.  I was writing about the rest of the world.  Not the same in Farangland same rest of the world = majority of the worlds population. 

27 minutes ago, africasiaeuro said:

A prominent businessman does not ride a motorbike. Unless a Harley and then only on weekends.

Ex at 21 years doesn't sound much logic either. 

What I see regarding the shaving issue is classic Keegong.

Free range fowl found another rooster.

What was good before is not good now.

Will they ever learn not to trust hen? No matter how excellent their carnal knowledge arts.

And I don't give a hoot.

And definitely not in the rain!

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Personally what I find more distressing is that when she was calling for help,

I'm in bed at that time, not wandering the streets.

But if I were wandering around, I'd be minding my own business and not trying to be a White Knight.

Thais don't want foreigners butting in, chances are, stepping in would get both of them attacking you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Haha, It appears out friendly, TV expat member in HK is back spouting his hatred for all expats and Thailand.  Have you managed to catch those low-life scum Brits that you claim scammed you in Thailand? 

HK  attracts a much higher class of expat. like the brit banker coke head expat in jail for torturing and chopping up some hooker and leaving them on his balcony.

HK eh? what do london bankers call the westerners who go there to work again.

FILTH

failed in london try honkers

They aren't far wrong, i can take the ladyboy loving paedo jokes as i know it's far from the truth

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

"But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones"

That sounds remarkably like an episode of NCIS ! ?

Sylvester Stallone played the part of the father in the movie.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Marcus, the trouble being young guys think today's western way is the only way.

Before the 1950s hardly anyone in the west married for love, it was always a financial arrangement.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm in bed at that time, not wandering the streets.

But if I were wandering around, I'd be minding my own business and not trying to be a White Knight.

Thais don't want foreigners butting in, chances are, stepping in would get both of them attacking you.

Only he was not a Thai and she was screaming for help. Do not need to be a white knight , just need to have heart and balls 

Edited by BestB

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
12 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:
Poor fella you don't read.  Farangland is the West.  I was writing about the rest of the world.  Not the same in Farangland same rest of the world = majority of the worlds population. 

Lets work on a specific example, how much do you pay your girlfriend/wife? And whats the age gap?

She bought the house 100% loan.  We split the bills according to our income.  I make more so I pay more.  30 year age gap. 

Married 7 years.  Lived in Thailand off and on since 1968.  Full time over 20 years. 

6 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

She was obviously a USA lady. Think you should be careful saying they, the US military, did a hit on him. 

She bought the house 100% loan.  We split the bills according to our income.  I make more so I pay more.  30 year age gap. 
Married 7 years.  Lived in Thailand off and on since 1968.  Full time over 20 years. 
Very nice but we know in Thailand that women are with men in a lot of cases because of money and without that it wouldn't happen. They don't naturally want to go out with someone 30 years older, just look on Thaicupid, girls are looking men of a similar age unless they want someone to take care of them and family

38 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

could be a true story, these things happen but my main doubt on it was that they killed the husband, can't see them doing that

The husband had to die, because in all movies the good guy and the hero always get the girl at the end.

On a more serious note, because of the girl`s social status and the crowds she is involved with, I doubt there will be much sympathy for her. But whatever or whoever she is, no one has a right to own, claim authority, abuse and lay their hands on someone else, even our own children once they reach adulthood. We all have rights as living individuals.

This is clearly a case of kidnap, rape and extreme physical abuse. The guy should be arrested, charged, tried in court and if found guilty, sentenced to jail time. That`s how it should be done in the civilised world.

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

The husband had to die, because in all movies the good guy and the hero always get the girl at the end.

On a more serious note, because of the girl`s social status and the crowds she is involved with, I doubt there will be much sympathy for her. But whatever or whoever she is, no one has a right to own, claim authority, abuse and lay their hands on someone else, even our own children once they reach adulthood. We all have rights as living individuals.

This is clearly a case of kidnap, rape and extreme physical abuse. The guy should be arrested, charged, tried in court and if found guilty, sentenced to jail time. That`s how it should be done in the civilised world.

hopefully that's what will happen all joking aside.

i know and it's a shame that they won't take it too seriously due to her social status however he's no big shot.

big shots don't make public scenes especially over bar girls.

they'll turf him