Bodies of missing British expat and Thai wife found buried in garden, three men arrested

Jonathan Fairfield

On 9/26/2018 at 2:35 PM, anon789561 said:

i'd be interested to know why he is in a group LINE chat with a load of bar girls he met before LINE was even about 

I dont know how it works, but when i first joined line, literally hundreds of bar girls names appeared in my line account automatically. Think it is because i had their numbers in my phone.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, SuperTed said:

Outrageous posts aside (wow!)

the skinny last night from a Thai language Phrae Fb group was that the brother

1. Was a known hitman, 2. Had a huge gambling problem, 3. Had been extorting money by threat of violence for years from the victims, 4. Had killed another one of his sisters years ago for similar reasons.

People on the Fb page were incensed that action had not been taken when the first sister was murdered, as news of this double murder has hurt the reputation (and tourist dollars) of Phrae. Phrae is in the midst of a tourism PR push.

I don’t know if this is true, but that is what was being said by posters from Phrae.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

So as i thought, he married into a ruthless money hungry family. 

How and where did he meet his wife? I am guessing an entertainment venue, same as 80% of farangs who marry thais. 

On 9/27/2018 at 4:48 PM, brling said:

Wise up,  dont be naive, open your eyes, and dont let that 80 to 90 % number hurt your thin skin. Nobody has said that your wife was a hooker. 

He is protesting a bit too hard IMO.

I am not saying he married a prostitute but I am sure others have said this. I get it, it goes with the territory of having a Thai wife or girlfriend. People think it, even if they dont say it.

So why does Thailand have this reputation? Because 80% of farangs who marry thais, are marrying prostitutes. They are world famous.

It is what it is.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:07 AM, pattayahenry said:

in thailand, everybody has the duty to support brothers, sisters, parents,even if they are unwilling to work, that is an unwritten law, and this rich couple have violated this law and got the death sentence, most thais will think, including police and judge, they deserved their death, therefore the punishment will be be very low.thailand is not europe, everything is totally different, you have to adjust to their mentality, or you die.

Not true at all.

Archived